What's new

Militants attack Bannu jail, 400 inmates escape

Don't try to act so innocent. Everyone remembers how large number of Pakistani posters here were cheering and supporting the terrorists.

This is not some dumb run of the mill forum, we have high standards and don't associate since this sick behavior is encouraged in Indian run outfits that we would do so too.

We have maintained our standards always.

There are a lot of sympathizers for Talibs in the Pakistani system, who gave tip offs regularly otherwise it is not possible with out any causality from either side (so far). It is the result of earlier soft stance for these guys which is backfiring now.

Very surprised that there were serious fight between them.

Some of have been caught, but not as many as it is often made out to be. IMO it is a lack of infrastructure that encourages such attacks.

This is not some dumb run of the mill forum, we have high standards and don't associate since this sick behavior is encouraged in Indian run outfits that we would do so too.

We have maintained our standards always.

Some of have been caught, but not as many as it is often made out to be. IMO it is a lack of infrastructure that encourages such attacks.
we have high standards
this sick behavior is encouraged in Indian run outfits
:oops:
Anyhoo no more OT from me.

Have they captured anyone as of yet?????

Any prison attack outside attack, the guards has a free will to fire at the escapees. I'm sure Pak guards must have AKs unlike Mumbai Police's 303 due to the situation in the country. Some serious flow should be there. It is a very well planned.

It is very shameful...after so much attacks happening in the country, the law enforcement agencie's reaction time is very high.

Any prison attack outside attack, the guards has a free will to fire at the escapees. I'm sure Pak guards must have AKs unlike Mumbai Police's 303 due to the situation in the country. Some serious flow should be there. It is a very well planned.

It is very shameful...after so much attacks happening in the country, the law enforcement agencie's reaction time is very high.
It usually isn't but this time it was. It has to be investigated.

only one word comes to the mind ..

chu*** panti dikha di police ne..

its improbable that there were 400 taliban in the jail. most of them were probably other petty criminals.

this can create more problems for the TTP in a way. when the naxal movement started in india, it had a lot of local support. however when petty criminals started to join it to avoid the police the movement got a bad name and lost all its support.

Looks like a back door deal. Army will let the Taliban go and they will in return will not attack Army posts.

Looks like a back door deal. Army will let the Taliban go and they will in return will not attack Army posts.

You sir, should be a think tank in the stupid and funny section.

If the army indeed wanted them released, why would they need to stage it. ?? !! :disagree:

I have heard the number is close to 800

The 800 is the fleeing party, and the raiding party combined.

There was an intelligence tip-off some days back that something like this might happen, but that little warning fell on deaf ears.

And HOW THE HECK can the police not spot 400 odd people coming towards the prison, and then after 1 hour, let 800 people get away , I mean where the reinforcements of the police???

Did they get eaten up in the ground???

around 40 people have voluntarily come back today!!

You sir, should be a think tank in the stupid and funny section.

If the army indeed wanted them released, why would they need to stage it. ?? !! :disagree:

Some people just don't have enough IQ.

IMO it is a lack of infrastructure that encourages such attacks.
No, this seems to be a failure of commmitment to eradicate the threat of militancy on our part.

Look how close Bannu is to Afghanistan:

_44102738_pak_bannu_map203.gif

And some geniuses in Pakistani leadership decided to keep some of the most dangerous people in this region. Why?

Why not establish a large and high-security prison deep within Pakistan for such terrorists?

I am even amazed at General Kayani. He has no plan to effectively curb the threat posed by terrorists? He cannot advice the government on the matters of national security? Is he so powerless?

And what is ISI doing?

Does the prison have CCTV cameras? what about eye witnesses? I think a thorough investigation will lead to the real culprits. Has to be backed up by somebody from inside, not only was there no resistance but I don't think the prison guards even issued a call for help or reinforcements.

No, this seems to be a failure of commmitment to eradicate the threat of militancy on our part.

Yes, and coupled with incompetence, callousness and short-sightedness.

The state and society in Pakistan is unraveling in slow-motion, with adverse consequences for all. We all must work to stop this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom