What's new

Militants attack Bannu jail, 400 inmates escape

Time for USA to step up the Drone campaign and wipe these animals out who escaped

The situation in Pakistan is getting beyond a joke- is a jail break of this size can be carried out, a audacious attack on a naval base that houses sensitive equipment and an attack on the HQ of the ARMY! And these are just the headline grabbers, there are many more on smaller scales happening weekly/monthly.

Scary,scary times. All the best for the future guys, it seems you're going to need it.

The situation in Pakistan is getting beyond a joke- is a jail break of this size can be carried out, a audacious attack on a naval base that houses sensitive equipment and an attack on the HQ of the ARMY! And these are just the headline grabbers, there are many more on smaller scales happening weekly/monthly.

Scary,scary times. All the best for the future guys, it seems you're going to need it.

And the simultaneous attack in Kabul, this could be an ISI backed manpower hunt in response to US refusal in stopping the drone attacks..Time are about to get difficult for allied forces stationed in Afghanistan.

This is absolutely pathetic, the hardcore militants were kept in low secure prison cells and that too so close to Afghan border, it would have been better to keep these guys somewhere deep in Pakistan in a high secure prison with cctv cameras installed to keep a vigil on these guys.

This has nothing to do with the Army, Its the federal government responsibility to ensure the public security and safety of Pakistan. PPP government has simply lost the plot to govern Pakistan, PPP is only interested in looting the public to fill their own coffers.

Because ISI knows one day they will needs their "tactical" jail break into Afghanistan. This further affirms the belief. Pakistan was and is and will remain a national security state obsessed with Afghanistan and India.

It is sad to see a brazen attack by terrorists who freed some 400 criminals from a government jail. The mindset of these terrorists is only to create complete anarchy. Is it not irresponsible to accuse the United States with any involvement in this matter? I would like to make it clear to all our readers that the terrorists are as much our enemy as they are yours. They kill our soldiers with the same impunity as they kill yours. We are striving for a peaceful world just like you. There is no time for conspiracy theories anymore. The terrorists are getting desperate and in their desperation more blatant in their attacks. Remember they have no value for human life so they feel they have nothing to lose. We have to regroup and complete our mission of total destruction of all terrorist organizations. Unless that is done, peace will be a rare commodity and people will keep suffering at the hands of these terrorists. The choice is ours, which should be obvious, go after the remaining terrorists with full force for their total elimination so that peace may prevail.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

It is sad to see a brazen attack by terrorists who freed some 400 criminals from a government jail. The mindset of these terrorists is only to create complete anarchy. Is it not irresponsible to accuse the United States with any involvement in this matter? I would like to make it clear to all our readers that the terrorists are as much our enemy as they are yours. They kill our soldiers with the same impunity as they kill yours. We are striving for a peaceful world just like you. There is no time for conspiracy theories anymore. The terrorists are getting desperate and in their desperation more blatant in their attacks. Remember they have no value for human life so they feel they have nothing to lose. We have to regroup and complete our mission of total destruction of all terrorist organizations. Unless that is done, peace will be a rare commodity and people will keep suffering at the hands of these terrorists. The choice is ours, which should be obvious, go after the remaining terrorists with full force for their total elimination so that peace may prevail.

Maj David Nevers
U.S. Central Command
I guess Pakistan Army is quite capable to deal with any kinda terrorism within its territory and they are progressing excellently henceforth.....U guyz just need to take care of it under ure controlled areas(Afghanistan).... cuz most of these terrorists are coming from across the border within our country and disrupting peace here.....:smokin:

I guess Pakistan Army is quite capable to deal with any kinda terrorism within its territory and they are progressing excellently henceforth.....U guyz just need to take care of it under ure controlled areas(Afghanistan).... cuz most of these terrorists are coming from across the border within our country and disrupting peace here.....:smokin:

technically that is the argument the other side is choosing the terrorist are attacking them and escaping towards the other side
i guess that how the blame game goes on

Maj David Nevers
U.S. Central Command

Dear Centcom,

Please step up the drone campaign. We need to wipe out these animals. They are beyond compromise and negotiations.

Here is one Pakistani that totally and 100% supports the drone campaign.

When the Allies invaded Normandy on June 6, 1944, the Allies bombarded the French coast to soften up German positions but in the bombardment 4,000 French civilians were also killed. Their deaths while sad didn't stop the allies from Invading France and defeating the Nazis.

Similarly, if an innocent civilian does die in a drone campaign, it is sad but I blame the Taliban or as I call them the Talinazis, for their deaths for bringing the war here. The greater goal of eradicating the Taliban and their hateful ideology must remain paramount.

Pakistani Army is utterly incompetent these days.

There was a time when the Pakistani Army was a great fighting force and that was in the 1960's, when our smaller force managed to hold back the Indian Forces and defeat them in the 1965 war.

Since then, the Generals and other fat cats have bled the fighting power of the army while they have spread control and taken over major facets of Pakistan.

Even during the Avalanche, Pakistani Army didnt equip its forces with tracers which can detect location of people during Avalanches which is a must have device when deployed in such dangerous locations and had to ask USA for help to dig out its soldiers.

This is utterly pathetic.

are you a pakistani?? thats funny seeing your flag, mumbling like a moron is easy sitting and enjoying a luxury life in the west

To answer your queston:

Am I a Pakistani? Yes I am.

Mumbling like a moron? Please elaborate where did I mumble? All my sentences appear to be in correct sentence structure with proper grammar and punctuations. Now if you wish to debate me a proper discussion on the morality of the drone strikes vs their benefit and legality. Then I am more than open to do so. But please, such childish remarks only serve to make you sound like a person whose IQ is in the single digits.

Sitting and Enjoying a Luxury Life in the West? Well I am a middle class person living in the west and enjoying a humble but thankful life. But my so called life style pales in comparison to the corrupt bureaucrats, politicians and military generals who are running Pakistan where opulent Mansions, Foreign imported Cars, expensive shopping trips to the West occur daily and where things like Taliban Terrorists blowing up a prison and freeing 400 Prisoners happen under their watchful eye.

If i were Rehman Malik - I'd make a simple demand

turn yourselves in before the end of this month, there may be a modicum of leniency......after that date, orders will be given to shoot on site. Doesnt matter if theyre in the middle of sex or whether theyre in the middle of finishing their daal chawwal. They will be eliminated if they dont turn themselves in.

and unlike Rehman Malik - i'd actually follow through on that promise......

to those passing judgements on intel agencies - well those people ought to be informed that based on signal intercepts uncovered over 3 months ago - a WARNING was already issued. Interior Ministry, police are responsible for this monumental BLUNDER.

ISI and Army job is not to be prison guards.

If i were Rehman Malik - I'd make a simple demand

turn yourselves in before the end of this month, there may be a modicum of leniency......after that date, orders will be given to shoot on site. Doesnt matter if theyre in the middle of sex or whether theyre in the middle of finishing their daal chawwal. They will be eliminated if they dont turn themselves in.

and unlike Rehman Malik - i'd actually follow through on that promise......

to those passing judgements on intel agencies - well those people ought to be informed that based on signal intercepts uncovered over 3 months ago - a WARNING was already issued. Interior Ministry, police are responsible for this monumental BLUNDER.

Are you kidding?

One of the prisoners who escaped was on death row for the assassination attempt on Musharraf. you actually think he is going to surrender?

Similarly, if an innocent civilian does die in a drone campaign, it is sad but I blame the Taliban or as I call them the Talinazis, for their deaths for bringing the war here. The greater goal of eradicating the Taliban and their hateful ideology must remain paramount.

By your logic, the Canadian security forces should randomly spray machine gun fire in drug-infested neighborhoods. If any innocent people get killed, that's too bad. The blame would go to the drug dealers.

A special high-security prison should be build deep within Pakistan and all terrorists should be kept there. COAS can, at minimum, advice the government on how to handle terrorists.

Totally agree. High value criminals need to be housed in a maximum-security prison, preferably run by the military.

Have to feel sorry for the Army, they put their lives on the line to capture these guys, 1 in 100 is actually locked up by the courts and then those guys that are locked up escape.

By your logic, the Canadian security forces should randomly spray machine gun fire in drug-infested neighborhoods. If any innocent people get killed, that's too bad. The blame would go to the drug dealers.

Your analogy is flawed because there is no neighborhood in Canada which Canadian police cannot enter and make arrests and catch criminals.

The problem with FATA is that its a lawless area where the Police have ZERO powers and the Military has to fight a major land campaign to make in roads and thus it is impossible to apprehend these people and prosecute them and if they are left to their own vices they will continue to hatch more terrorist attacks in Pakistan as well as give shelter to foreign terrorists who are plotting global terrorist attacks. In the absence of any law and order situation and with that area being ground zero for global terrorism, it is thus necessary to use drone attacks to kill these terrorists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom