What's new

Militants attack Bannu jail, 400 inmates escape

Hey Clown It's a civil police station and it is not under jurisdiction of Armed Forces.

It was a a terror attack and like any other terror attacks,police could avail military or special forces reinforcements.Yet no one came in that two hour window!

Joker Malik's statement: "The terrorists used invisible cloaks to gather around the jail cell, and break out the Mujahideens. We also cannot rule out the involvement of the foreign hand".

Pir Gilani commented, "I wasn't aware of this ISI operation".

Hey moron, the Pakistani military takes an oath to protect and defend Pakistan. They can't sit there and do nothing. I don't care if Kayani had diarrhea and was stuck in the bathroom, there is no excuse for this. I don't think the civil police station can take care of a 150-militant-strong surprise attack. The WOT is not between the civil police stations and terrorists, alright?
And then you people cry if Army takes out terrorists extra judicially.I am sure you opposed operation against Lal Masjid Mullahs.You are ignorant.You have no idea how the system works in Pakistan.These civil police stations are defended by Police Service not the Army.They can't just come and try to defend the police station unless proper orders are given through chain of command which (The Civilian Administrator would have to call Army for assistance) Don't blame the incompetence of Police on the Army.

Okay, so we should have the military kill/capture terrorists, hand them over to the "law enforcement agencies" and hope for the best? If the terrorists escape, who cares, we'll capture them again. We might have a few of our soldiers die in the struggle, but hey, they're expendable right? (sarcasm)

Well that's why Army wanted to establish Military Courts ( so that justice is swift) for hardcore terrorists but it's people like you (supporters of Nawaz and those democracy folks) and Nawaz Sharif party plus mullah party who opposed it.Now enjoy the benefits of civil courts.

Yeah like dozen of thugs managed to control Mumbai for over three days.
Terrorists did their job and got away without a single casuality.It is better comparable to the incidents where terrorists were able to get away after attacking visiting cricket team or even a god damn naval base,not to a hostage situation which lasted three days and ended when all terrorists except one were killed like dogs and remaining one captured alive.

Government should declare curfew in area , should start house to house search...animals should not leave forest ....
There are many scenarios ... may be internal help or lack of security .. or administration under estimate TTP... and how they were able to gather 150 armed animals and no one knew abt it.. means that shld bring quite good amount of talks in town's underground network..

I respect the soldiers man -- but not the people that are controlling the soldiers.

Originally Posted by kas786
Taliban Commander: Hey guys, wanna go free 470 of our buddies at the local jail?
Taliban #1: Eh, yeah, why not? Let me just finish my tea.
Taliban #2: Hey, this sounds very exciting, but what about the security guards and police?
Taliban #1: Hahahaha! You are so funny sometimes.
Taliban #2: Fine, I'm sorry, that was stupid. But what about the military? They're powerful.
Taliban Commander: Hahaha! Seriously guys, enough with the jokes. Let's go!
Taliban #1 & #2: Allah-U-Akbar!!
Your own post contradicts your claim. !!
Dude you display a Pakistani flag, yet you are trying to poke fun at the Pakistan Army, i am not going to accuse you of a false flag exercise, but let me remind you of a saying...... call your mother ugly and who is to disagree with you..... !!

And then you people cry if Army takes out terrorists extra judicially.I am sure you opposed operation against Lal Masjid Mullahs.You are ignorant.You have no idea how the system works in Pakistan.These civil police stations are defended by Police Service not the Army.They can't just come and try to defend the police station unless proper orders are given through chain of command which (The Civilian Administrator would have to call Army for assistance) Don't blame the incompetence of Police on the Army.You are a stupid A$$hole.

Well that's why Army wanted to establish Military Courts ( so that justice is swift) for hardcore terrorists but it's people like you (supporters of Nawaz and those democracy folks) and Nawaz Sharif party plus mullah party who opposed it.Now enjoy the benefits of civil courts.

You must be one of the funniest guys here on PDF.

First of all, using a word such as the bolded just shows immature you really are. I wouldn't be surprised if you were older than me though. :lol:

Second of all, when was I against extra-judicial killings of terrorists? We have seen many countries, other than Pakistan do it and I can't help but to say that it seems to be effective, especially when you are targeting the root of the problem.

And now, about the military not interfering, are you telling me that if the military is aware of a terrorist attack taking place within the country, and hundreds of jailed terrorists (whom the military worked very hard to put behind bars) are escaping, that they should just sit there and wait for the chain of commands? This is treason, if anything.

And about the Nawaz Sharif thing, I don't know why you brought him up -- he is irrelevant to this topic.

Don't be so blind, my Patriot.

What are they doing to arrest this situation and bring it under control?
Lemme guess. Nothing:pakistan:

Terrorists did their job and got away without a single casuality.It is better comparable to the incidents where terrorists were able to get away after attacking visiting cricket team or even a god damn naval base,not to a hostage situation which lasted three days and ended when all terrorists except one were killed like dogs and remaining one captured alive.

Are you showing off that your people are great at defending from attacks or are you asserting that ours suck? We are at war, things will happen that suck. You dust yourself off, pick up the pieces and try harder. How despicable. Ironically you chose to call yourself "Human First".

Your own post contradicts your claim. !!
Dude you display a Pakistani flag, yet you are trying to poke fun at the Pakistan Army, i am not going to accuse you of a false flag exercise, but let me remind you of a saying...... call your mother ugly and who is to disagree with you..... !!

My friend, my intentions were to poke at the leaders running the Pakistan Army -- they are they ones that are incompetent. I never did and never would poke fun at the individual soldiers, who give their lives for the country. I don't know what contradiction you are talking about.

May be because they don't know any thing about Trolling.... on the other hand, does the casualty figure of 35000 + rings any bells.

Are you completely retarded or just pretending?
What do achieve with baseless one line trolling material?
Pakistan has lost endless number of lives and sacrificed lives in the WOT.
What has occurred is indeed a concern to us all - and we hope an inquiry will show how the hell this happened and insure no further occurrences of this nature.
I think one liners of the type you have come shows us your clear intentions. Either say something constructive or get ready to be in pink.

What happened? Your rhetorical question is kinda vague.

While the fire fight was still in progress inside the Taj, the drama queens had a teacher with a bunch of twelve years old doing street rounds.... shouting anti-Pakistan slogans.

There are a lot of sympathizers for Talibs in the Pakistani system, who gave tip offs regularly otherwise it is not possible with out any causality from either side (so far). It is the result of earlier soft stance for these guys which is backfiring now.

Very surprised that there were serious fight between them.

Back
Top Bottom