What's new

Militants attack Bannu jail, 400 inmates escape

well after sort of this incidents and naval base attack..anyone can imagine how safe is pakistan and their irrelavnt nukes...and most f it they are asking foreign players to visit in this fragile situation.....Pak govt should come up with hard stand.....

There has got to be some inside support.

Attacks like this are impossible without inside help.

Its a world re-known fact what they are meant for! Its your personal matter untill cons are restrictive to your own country.

"Past, Present and Future" they will be threat!

Yesterday was German terrorists, Racism, War against Communism
Today it is world against ' terrorism'
Tomorrow will be...?

My point is, history has truly shown us that negative things that we have perceived would never ever last long.

Yes heard that on the news...You can guess how least Bothered we Pakistanis are by the release of 400 Inmates...
Because an Inmate is already our President,and another is Prime minister.
The 400 poor runaway inmates cant do any worse than these two...Thank you.

ROFL ......

Anyone with any info , at what time and the tactics used by Taliban here?

Taliban Commander: Hey guys, wanna go free 470 of our buddies at the local jail?
Taliban #1: Eh, yeah, why not? Let me just finish my tea.
Taliban #2: Hey, this sounds very exciting, but what about the security guards and police?
Taliban #1: Hahahaha! You are so funny sometimes.
Taliban #2: Fine, I'm sorry, that was stupid. But what about the military? They're powerful.
Taliban Commander: Hahaha! Seriously guys, enough with the jokes. Let's go!
Taliban #1 & #2: Allah-U-Akbar!!

The steady deterioration of law and order poses ever increasing dangers to civil society in Pakistan.

This trend must be arrested before it becomes irreversible. There is not much time left.

Taliban Commander: Hey guys, wanna go free 470 of our buddies at the local jail?
Taliban #1: Eh, yeah, why not? Let me just finish my tea.
Taliban #2: Hey, this sounds very exciting, but what about the security guards and police?
Taliban #1: Hahahaha! You are so funny sometimes.
Taliban #2: Fine, I'm sorry, that was stupid. But what about the military? They're powerful.
Taliban Commander: Hahaha! Seriously guys, enough with the jokes. Let's go!
Taliban #1 & #2: Allah-U-Akbar!!

Amusing!:)

These jailed militants were crushed by Pak army. They wouldn't dare to risk their lives again unless someone enforces heavy material.

Man, people to any terrorist organization, are expendable. Their lives don't matter to them. That's the reason why these people are most likely to take the path of violence again because either way they will be killed either by army or by their own. They broke out before they were reformed. That's not good... especially when they are as radicalized as the Talibunnies.

I think your military should launch an operation immediately.

So, who is responsible for your current situation? Did we ask to cultivate this crop of terrorism? If it was a regular jail, it was on Afghan border, why did not you activate your brain cell to provide proper security over there? Did not you were aware about vulnerabilities to attack?

It was predetermined, so that you can play this card anytime in need :lol:

And did any one ask for you to splash your brains here. It's our problem and we are determined to eradicate it.
Save your banter for your own snow white kingdom.....maoist have extended the deadline for the abducted MLA. :fie:

And did any one ask for you to splash your brains here. It's our problem and we are determined to eradicate it.

Just keep it up to your bedroom then. If you will bring it on the road, society involves over there ultimately then. Even we don't have enough time to pose nose in other affairs. We already have lot more to do.

Save your banter for your own snow white kingdom.....maoist have extended the deadline for the abducted MLA. :fie:

Don't post :offtopic: here. Open a thread on that we can discuss it there.

How many Security Forces personnel have died fighting and capturing these terrorists? And now these same whakos are free to fight another day! What an irony!

All captured TTP terrorists should be dispatched to a small island in the middle of the Pacific and made to live off the land!

Guys, how long until you guys start calling this an "Indian conspiracy" ? The wait is killing me.....figuratively, of course.

Just keep it up to your bedroom then. If you will bring it on the road, society involves over there ultimately then. Even we don't have enough time to pose nose in other affairs. We already have lot more to do.
Believe me all is done with consent......in my bedroom.

Don't post :offtopic: here. Open a thread on that we can discuss it there.

Kindly practice what you preach, since OBL raid has nothing to do with the current scenario. !!

Back
Top Bottom