What's new

Militant Groups Benefit if Pakistan Blamed for 7/13 Mumbai Attacks

Hey stop this BS it is very sad what has happend in mumbai and i don't know about most of you but iam very sad by it and my prayers are with india today any lives lost anywhere is very sad. But as of right now stop this BS blame games against Pakistan untill you have any proof look at what Pakistan it self is facing specially in karachi act like matture adults its easy act like a hero behind a comp screen eaiser said then done . Lets see what the facts bring out.:hitwall:

what you guys think no one else can blast in india ? lolz you guys have Pakistan phobia and BTW what india can do against Pakistan .its now 100.000 time we challenge you go do what you can do.(broke your key board on your head )thats you can .

That is untrue - at various points Maoists, indigenous insurgents etc. have been accused of bomb blasts - but they target govt. machinery and officials - so far killing innocent women and children has been the purview of LeT etc.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Pakistan will never live in Peace with India.

If there are no Terrorist Attacks on India then the Indian Economy - presently with Six and a Half Times the Population the Indian Economy is about TEN Times the Size of the Pakistani Economy - will follow the Chinese Economy (will never be able to equal it) whereas the Pakistani Economy with the present Leaderships' Shenanigans will lag even further behind with respect to the Indian Economy.

This is my Opinion only and is not meant as an exercise in flaming.

With goodwill to all and malice towards none.

lolz hehehehehe economy of the india china is better sign for whole asia if its grow just for sake of your economy no one is worry here.facing daily suicide attacks and bombed by RAW make our economy less progress .still we are here .india should work on internal security .look bombing before few days at greece there minister of defense and army chief resigned in your country no one take responsibility .

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Indian will never live in peace with Pakistan, China, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, others.

I let you know, this is not first time, it happend before many times to blame on Pakistan for nothing. Your opinion is dismissed on economy, research it before stupid comments about superpower or economy issues.

Pakistan still stand strong whether no blame or blame nonsense everyday.

:pakistan:

That is untrue - at various points Maoists, indigenous insurgents etc. have been accused of bomb blasts - but they target govt. machinery and officials - so far killing innocent women and children has been the purview of LeT etc.

there are many factors . anyone can done this job ANYONE . specially when bombs are planted there is no prove at least till now .timing of blast worry Pakistan more then India .someone wanna force Pakistan to back on job .

lolz we know well what these phobia can do . and we are working on side well
No one have to do anything apart from drones but terror is destroying your country and having affects on neighbors.

i can see past of swat and present of swat step by step we remove them . every gov has same agenda blame others job done even afghanistan the home of whole mess blame others lolz.abut india there is 800 groups there but you guys have one word pakistan pakistan as parrot .india is world 19 rank in some thing you know what?
India's rank in failed state list is 76 while pakistan is 12.

800 ACTIVE TERRORIST GROUPS IN INDIA, FOR 19TH POSITION AS HURLY-BURLY NATIONon
800 ACTIVE TERRORIST GROUPS IN INDIA, FOR 19TH POSITION AS HURLY-BURLY NATIONon | be4gen

abut keyboard its for you guys which car harm pakistan by words lolz hahaahhhahaha pillow is for you dude he use already keyboard.

Only 800 make that 80000 by your blog but that does not change the facts. Everyone know what is the root of all terrorism all over the world and which country is terrorist training ground.

No one have to do anything apart from drones but terror is destroying your country and having affects on neighbors.

India's rank in failed state list is 76 while pakistan is 12.

Only 800 make that 80000 by your blog but that does not change the facts. Everyone know what is the root of all terrorism all over the world and which country is terrorist training ground.

stay in ignorance and wait for more .thats all i can say.

Only true Pakistanis and Indian will condole with the victims of blast. others inflame a hatred with each other and foreigner are so keen for Indian and Pakistanis to bash each other and see what will be the outcome.
For every Pakistanis and Indian please always be peaceful to each other not matter what happens. I believe if an Indian and a Pakistan person face each other with weapon in hands then they will drop the weapon and hug each other after watching a Movie based on humanity and love, but they will bash each other to death if they face each other with current hatred and inflame of lies. I don't know who the bomber was but believe me no human want to do these!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Indian will never live in peace with Pakistan, China, Kashmir, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, others.

I let you know, this is not first time, it happend before many times to blame on Pakistan for nothing. Your opinion is dismissed on economy, research it before stupid comments about superpower or economy issues.

Pakistan still stand strong whether no blame or blame nonsense everyday.

:pakistan:

Please type it out in a coherent form now - your rant makes absolutely no sense.

The mud slinging in this thread is disgusting & disgraceful. Feeling ashamed for starting this thread.

It's unavoidable due to past events. Fact remains that there are both militant groups in India and those operating from Pakistan.
In this case though I agree a lot of people have jumped the gun.

Only true Pakistanis and Indian will condole with the victims of blast. others inflame a hatred with each other and foreigner are so keen for Indian and Pakistanis to bash each other and see what will be the outcome.
For every Pakistanis and Indian please always be peaceful to each other not matter what happens. I believe if an Indian and a Pakistan person face each other with weapon in hands then they will drop the weapon and hug each other after watching a Movie based on humanity and love, but they will bash each other to death if they face each other with current hatred and inflame of lies. I don't know who the bomber was but believe me no human want to do these!
you are correct mate.

Back
Top Bottom