What's new

Mig 27 crashes in Jodhpur

looks like pilot is either injured or in shock, but no visible injuries though

13422271_1030903926947019_178728973175779531_o.jpg

Iaf Pilot being looked after by locals after crash at Jodhpur

I do agree with you sir that the posts that came after could have been avoided. When I came into this thread I felt obliged to correct the poster when I saw him mentioning the crash rate of su instead of migs but then I saw a month old news in the later post about the RAF's su crash. If one agrees that the poster is genuinely concerned about the crash rates of su I do not see the need of mentioning it in a thread of half a century old migs crash or even if the said poster was interested in disscussing the topic then he/she should have clarified it as it would have been a nice debate on the forum.
It is not about being concerned or not dear, why are we trying to complex the things? CANT IT BE A MISTAKE that he took Mig crash as SU crash and got it all wrong there? It would have been MUCH MORE effective to just correct. There was no need for smart *** replies in bad taste that were meant to be flaming and troll bait, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME!!

with all deu respect sir it was "not done innocently" it was done on purpose to flame bait and troll and when i asked him for the links he first started giving example of crashes in russia instead of oppologisisng and you sir dint said anything despite me reporting it but were trigger happy against me .... so much for debate .... cheers mate
That is your point of view and have NOTHING to do with reality. All that was required was to point out the mistake, period. All these "asked for proof" stuff came later after that initial post of yours. That is where things got out of control and the thread was in a downward spiral after that, thanks to your post which started it all. Whatever happened after that was a result of that initial idiotic post. Had it been the first time there wont have been so much protest. Refrain from that going forward. If you do not have the courtesy to correct someones mistake without ridiculing him/her, keep out of the issue, someone sane (and i can think of many Indian members) will step up to do that job correctly.

13422271_1030903926947019_178728973175779531_o.jpg

Iaf Pilot being looked after by locals after crash at Jodhpur
He looks fine, i hope the lad recovers fully!

looks like pilot is either injured or in shock, but no visible injuries though
He is in phsyclogical shock which is very much natural...After long time any Indian Aircraft crashed..I thought they might have stopped flying..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom