What's new

MiG-21 Bison - The Underdog

it can carry only two BVR at one time(no other missile) which is it's biggest disadvantage and plus it's radar range in air to air mode
is just 50 km according to above specification

it can carry only two BVR at one time(no other missile) which is it's biggest disadvantage and plus it's radar range in air to air mode
is just 50 km according to above specification

WIth an AWACS link up that's 2 less bogeys. As Bison will be primarily in a CAP role over Indian territories.. Shoot off the 2 BVRs and allow the AWACS radar painting to guide them in while the bison lands to replenish the missile rack

is just 50 km
according to above specification

yes. Its just 50 km. But armed with jammers, this little bird can be very stealthy(not exactly stealth but very hard to detect) and can easily get within 50 kms of the target plane.

yes. Its just 50 km. But armed with jammers, this little bird can be very stealthy(not exactly stealth but very hard to detect) and can easily get within 50 kms of the target plane.

WIth an AWACS link up that's 2 less bogeys. As Bison will be primarily in a CAP role over Indian territories.. Shoot off the 2 BVRs and allow the AWACS radar painting to guide them in while the bison lands to replenish the missile rack

even F-7PG's radar have more range then bison's radar,i guess so

even F-7PG's radar have more range then bison's radar,i guess so

Sad for me to say this is indian besharmi .LCA was going to replace it long time back but we use this relic still after loosing so many pilots since our politicos our figuring how much cut they are going to have in the selection of just two engines ie F414 or EJ200.Sad to see our pilots go through this nighmare just so that some gentlemen in delhi can get illbegotten gains.Look how fast the V.I.P choppers were ordered, the augusta wetland.

MiG-21k1.jpg

MiG-21g.jpg

For all I say is to my own countrymen.U are the least qualified to talk about it.Go have a look at your antiques before posting here.

its just a joke brother if i offended you in any way sorry.... but you see our antiques dont crash take that into prespective aswell ..... i think

its just a joke brother if i offended you in any way sorry.... but you see our antiques dont crash take that into prespective aswell ..... i think

U would better do some research before trolling .....check the number of F-7' s inducted by PAF and the number crashed ....then check the ratio with IAF's Mig-21 ratio....u would never dare to say that again!!

U would better do some research before trolling .....check the number of F-7' s inducted by PAF and the number crashed ....then check the ratio with IAF's Mig-21 ratio....u would never dare to say that again!!

yes sir science you the link let me see and let it be neutral .... beacuse from what i know india has 1024 air crashes/loses..... while pakistan only has 363 ... this is come from offical indian sourses:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom