What's new

Middle Eastern Christians Flee Violence for Ancient Homeland of Orthodoxy

look up Judas Iscariot.....:coffee:
nice attempt at your propaganda... two videos and etc, is nothing... I have posted many articles and videos showing the true colors of F$A terrorists...

and give me prove that those in the video are Christians? :pop:
and most importantly release our bishops...

my prayers also goes to their families and friends, they are in a really difficult time right now, and they need our prayers more than before.

Syrian Christian lady confronts John McCain.. The war mongerer

ISIS terrorists massacre civilians, burn Tal Hermez antique church in Hasaka
23/02/2015

Hasaka, SANA – The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) carried out armed attacks on Tal Hermez, Tal Shamiram, Tal Riman, Tal Nasra, al-Agibash, Toma Yalda and al-Haooz villages in the western countryside of Hasaka, burning one of the oldest churches in Syria in the process.

Local sources told SANA reporter that ISIS terrorists attacked with heavy vehicles a number of villages in Tal Tami area, committing massacres there which claimed the lives of tens and displaced a hundreds of families from their homes.

The sources added that ISIS members burned tens of houses and the antique church of Tal Hermez which considered one of the oldest churches in Syria, pointing out that ISIS organization aims through targeting villages surrounding Tal Tamr near to Ras al-Ayn city to open a passage towards the Turkish borders to facilitate the procurement of weapons and mercenaries from Turkey.

The sources pointed out that the air forces of Washington and its allies were flying over the area without targeting ISIS terrorists during their attacks on locals.

ISIS terrorists massacre civilians, burn Tal Hermez antique church in Hasaka | Syrian Arab News Agency

“We also rely on the Russian role to press for the immediate release of two Bishops Yohanna Ibrahim and Boulos Yazigi who were abducted by terrorists in Aleppo,” Patriarch John X, leading a mass along with Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and the entire Russia, said.

1109-620x330.jpg

23/02/2015

Hasaka, SANA – The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) carried out armed attacks on Tal Hermez, Tal Shamiram, Tal Riman, Tal Nasra, al-Agibash, Toma Yalda and al-Haooz villages in the western countryside of Hasaka, burning one of the oldest churches in Syria in the process.

Local sources told SANA reporter that ISIS terrorists attacked with heavy vehicles a number of villages in Tal Tami area, committing massacres there which claimed the lives of tens and displaced a hundreds of families from their homes.

The sources added that ISIS members burned tens of houses and the antique church of Tal Hermez which considered one of the oldest churches in Syria, pointing out that ISIS organization aims through targeting villages surrounding Tal Tamr near to Ras al-Ayn city to open a passage towards the Turkish borders to facilitate the procurement of weapons and mercenaries from Turkey.

The sources pointed out that the air forces of Washington and its allies were flying over the area without targeting ISIS terrorists during their attacks on locals.

ISIS terrorists massacre civilians, burn Tal Hermez antique church in Hasaka | Syrian Arab News Agency

Still so overwhelmed of what happened to the Egyptian Coptics who were murdered by ISIS in Libya.

Still so overwhelmed of what happened to the Egyptian Coptics who were murdered by ISIS in Libya.
I watched part of the video, and before they were getting beheaded a man said "Lord forgive them" :(
We have to pray for the women and kids i$i$ terrorists kidnapped recently in Syria!

23/02/2015

May the victims rest in peace. :(
Bloody revenge must be done on these filthy subhuman terrorists and their supporters.
Animals!

I watched part of the video, and before they were getting beheaded a man said "Lord forgive them" :(
We have to pray for the women and kids i$i$ terrorists kidnapped recently in Syria!

El Shaddai, el shaddai
El-elyon na Adonia....

B-krdwoWsAAdbTg.jpg

Syrian pro-opposition group The Christian Network criticises Obama for not including MFS in rebel training program.
they go on by saying that Obama's failure to including MFS(Syriac Military Council) and other Christians will make him responsible for Khabour,

Great-persecution-of-Christians-protest.jpg

Syrian revolution flag in Qubbah, SW of Kobanê, after FSA rebels and allies captured the village from Daesh

B-pR-QGWoAAKVQW.jpg

the Free Syrian Army factions who fought jihadist terrorists in Kobane. Combined they make up between 300-500 fighters,
B-KBvkZCUAE-H_C.jpg

@Nihonjin1051 pray for the bishops Yohanna Ibrahim and Boulos Yazigi. they have been kidnapped since 2013, F$A terrorists and their sponsors abducted them in Aleppo in 2013

525301_122481731281791_1194001903_n.jpg
They were kidnapped by anonymous gunmen and their driver was killed, so whenever we hear these words we have to blindly put the blame on FSA ?, doesn't the regime benefit from such kidnap very much more than FSA ?, I don't remember when did the FSA ever kidnapped Christian civilians, I remember they arrested some Kurdish fighters and released them, as for its allies, I think you consider An-Nusra as the worst of FSA allies so let me remind you :

An-Nusra Front :
1. In December 2013, they took 12 nuns as hostages in Ma'loula, they exchanged them with about 150 Syrian Muslim women detained by the regime, the nuns said that they were treated well by the captors .
2. In October 2014, they kidnapped the Christian Priest Hanna Jallouf in Idlib, but they released him few days later .
3. In August 2014, they kidnapped some UN peacekeepers in Golan and admitted that, they released them in September .
4. In August 2014, they kidnapped several Lebanese soldiers and released most of them in September .
- As you can see, An-Nusra fighters have no problem to admit it and ask for something in return, but it wasn't them who kidnapped the Bishops .

As for ISIS, it is NOT an ally of FSA, it is their enemy .
Now let us compare all these to the...

The Regime :
1. Denied the massive killings of civilians .
2. Denied that they are keeping thousands of us in their prisons .
3. Denied that they have kidnapped and tortured people (including children and women) .
4. Denied that they often targeted mosques and churches .
5. Denied the use of chemical weapons .
- Denied almost everything even the use of barrel bombs as Al-Assad said in his conversation with BBC about a week ago .

So if FSA or any of its allies were the ones who had kidnapped the Bishops in 2013, they would have admitted that as they are NOT cowards, unlike the criminal regime that keeps denying everything, and now that they denied everything, it is NOT hard to deny and blame this crime on FSA and its allies too .

In conclusion, Bashar knew there wasn't any hope left for him that is why he decided to play the sectarian card by bringing Hizbullah in, kidnapping Christians and destroying churches. An attempt to make western governments and their people change their mind by making himself look like a hero that defends Christians and other minorities from 'evil FSA terrorists' .
This video is a typical pro-Iranian regime propaganda, which is to baselessly blame everything negative on Turkey and Saudi Arabia to turn their people against their governments, why doesn't Hassoun tell us how did he know it is Turkey or Saudi Arabia behind that ? does he have a magic stick or something ?
and much more...
George Sabra, an anti-regime and pro-FSA Christian politician has accused the Shabbeeha of doing that, so why should we believe yours and deny Sabra's ?, there is no clear evidence that proves who did it but whenever you feel confused you irrationally blame everything on FSA .
Brother, also, i don't know if you know about Fr. Frans van der Lugt, the Dutch priest who called Syria his home. He was killed by 'rebels' last year, please include him in your prayers, also.
Excuse me, I'd like to tell you about the story of Father Frans and you decide for yourself :
In April 2014, the regime forces launched an offensive on one of the besieged rebel-held districts in Homs, at that time Fr. Frans was living in a rebel-held area, (Yes, a Christian living in a 'terrorist-held' area), when SAA started their offensive, Fr. Frans sent the SAA and the regime this video-message complaining over the siege, and starvation caused by SAA siege, few days before he was killed :
Summary :
Fr. Frans: My name is Fr. Frans, I am talking to you from besieged Homs and I represent the Christian community that lives here, we are 66 Christians as well as so many of our Muslim brothers in this area, we gather in this church for lectures every Sunday, and every Wednesday we gather here to drink tea but without sugar because we have no sugar left, we Christians and Muslims are living in hard and painful conditions, we are suffering from so many problems, one of our major problems is hunger, people do not have any food left, there is nothing harder than seeing parents searching for food for their children in the streets, we need a big support and we need solutions for our problems that dates back to a year and 6 months of siege, we love life...we love to live...and we don't want to die...thanks .
Guy: Besieged Homs is going to witness a new massacre, due to the siege, hunger and lack of living supplies, will the world watch us and stays silent ?...from Homs the capital of the Syrian Revolution, Sulaiman .
----------
Few days later, Fr. Frans was shot dead in the besieged Al-Bustan district in Homs, the regime blamed it on rebels, the governor of Homs, Talaal Al-Barrazi alleged that Fr. Frans was killed by 'rebels' .

Now you decide, did Fr. Frans sound like living in a 'terrorist-held' area ?, he blamed the regime and condemned the starvation methods that they use to suppress the Syrian people regardless of religion and force them to surrender, did he complain over someone that hurt him or any of the 66 Christians and so many Muslims living in a rebel-held area ?, also consider that they had previously taken 12 nuns as hostages but never hurt them, they exchanged them with 150 Syrian Muslim women detained by the brutal regime, they also had kidnapped the Priest Hanna Jallouf but released him .
And importantly, if rebels were willing to kill Christians or Fr. Frans, why didn't they kill them since the very first moment they liberated the district ?, and why didn't Fr. Frans flee if those were 'terrorists' living with him in the same district ?

Simply, because he was a very well known public figure for both Christian and Muslim communities of Homs, the regime killed him because he kept condemning the violations of human rights made by the regime and its wild style, he had always been complaining to the UN .
The regime forces killed him to mute the sound of truth, and to distort the image of Syrian rebels, or else why did he die when SAA launched their offensive and not before that ?

As for that terrorist destroying the sculpture, you have to answer :

1. Any proof this is really videotaped in Syria ?
2. Do you know what church was that ?
3. Where is the proof that the terrorist in the video is an FSA fighter ?
4. The culprit doesn't look like a fighter, he is more like an ISIS sheikh, do you want me to show you what ISIS did to mosques in Mosul ?, or the museum ?

To be continued...

@Syrian Lion :- The so-called sheikh Hassoun is nothing but a stooge that smartly sponsors Iran's dreams in our land, later .
--------------------------
@Falcon29 :- Thanks you so much, bro .
--------------------------
@ebray | @al-Hasani | @Dr.Thrax | @Mussana | @Falcon29 | @Sinan | @xenon54 | @JUBA | @IbnTaymiyyah | @Halimi | @Mosamania | etc

PART 2 :

You said you will keep it up to date, that is why you brought FAKE | BIASED rich-rich texts that date back to 2012 and 2013 .

I'd like to show the world how Al-Assad regime makes FAKE VIDEOS and blames rebels for something they have never done, just to mute the sound of truth :

- Please concentrate on the videotaper's voice while watching, In September 2013, the regime shelled a church in Irbeen and caused it to burn :

#Original: The Regime Shells The Church of Irbeen :
Summary :
Videotaper: The church of Irbeen is on fire, due to the regime's reckless shelling .

- The most 'reliable' regime source for media, is 'Syria Tube', this is their logo :
Vsfyv.jpg

This propagandistic regime source took the same video and :
1. Removed the videotaper's voice so as NOT to hear him blaming the regime for the incident .
Added their logo to the top-left corner (right over the original logo) .
Added a label to the bottom of the video which tells 'Takfiri FSA terrorists destroy the church of Irbeen..etc...', which is a typical mullah writing style .

Here is the modified version made by the regime, concentrate on the soundtrack :
#Modified: The Regime Blames Church Destruction On Rebels

Now if anyone wonders, could it be vice versa ?, the answer is no it is impossible because :
A. Notice how their logo is big enough to cover the original logo, but the original logo cannot cover the propagandistic logo .
B. The video quality of the modified version is lower than that of the original one .
C. Concentrate on the soundtrack while watching the modified version, you will find out that someone has removed something as the volume goes up and down .
D. If you watch the original video, there isn't any label that says 'Takfiri FSA terrorists...etc...' .

Do you still believe it is FSA ?, to be continued...

"moderate" rebels... they are nothing but terrorists

As for that terrorist destroying the sculpture, you have to answer :

1. Any proof this is really videotaped in Syria ?
2. Do you know what church was that ?
3. Where is the proof that the terrorist in the video is an FSA fighter ?
4. The culprit doesn't look like a fighter, he is more like an ISIS sheikh, do you want me to show you what ISIS did to mosques in Mosul ?, or the museum ?

High-ranking daesh member Omar Garba with top Iraqi terrorist commander Abu Waheeb

@ebray :- Cool one, now here is a comparison between the REGIME and FSA, thanks for redirecting me here :
@Syrian Lion :- Go on, deny these and make my day :

Examples on what FSA did to churches and Christians :

#Rewind: A Rebel Controlled Armenian Church In Latakia
This was videotaped by the rebels to defy the regime's lies when its media alleged they have destroyed the church .

#Rewind: FSA Rebels Promise To Protect Churches In Ma'loua
Summary :
FSA fighter: Guys !, listen..we won't touch neither a church nor any civilian..we will only target those who fire at us, and grant anyone else safety, they are our people and are born on this land and these sacred places (pointing to the church), we haven't come for it but for those oppressors who oppressed the people, who hungered all sects of Syrian people, and here we are in front of this church (points to the church again), and all the people and their housed are safe...(then they chant "Allahu Akbar!...")

Examples on what the regime did to churches and Christians :

#Rewind: The Regime Destroys The Church of (Saiyidat As-Salaam | Lady of Peace)
Summary :
Videotaper: Homs, the 7th of August, 2012, Bustan Ad-Deewan street...
The church of Saiyidat As-Salaam (Lady of Peace) has been destroyed by reckless shelling of regime forces on the district .

#Rewind: Destruction Of Um Az-Zinar and The Buildings Near By (SAA Did It)
I blurred graphic content, that foot belongs to a Syrian Christian...FSA did not kill him, it was SAA, they also polluted the walls with their pro-Assad texts as showed in the video .

#Rewind: Airstrike Hits The Armenian Church And Neighboring Houses In Deir Az-Zour
Summary :
Videotaper: Deir Az-Zour, An-Nahr street...this is the destruction that was caused by a missile fired at civil houses and the Armenian church..."God is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us) - (x2)"...
The air-force is targeting the unarmed civilians and their houses...and they are still flying all over the city ! (shouting after hearing | seeing the jet flying in the sky)..."then he says again: God is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)".

#Rewind: The Regime Hits A Church In Aleppo
Summary :
Videotaper: This the church that was targeted by the regime, 23th of September 2012...Al-Maydan district, Aleppo...even churches are being shelled by Al-Assad forces .

#Rewind: The Regime Fighters Targeted A Church By Incendiary Bullets In Aleppo

#Rewind: The Regime Destroys The Evangelical Church In Homs (2014-04-15)
Summary :
Videotaper: Shelling on the Evangelical church, this is the destroyed church hall .

#Rewind: SAA Mortar Targeting Refugees In Saint Elian Church In Homs
Summary :
Videotaper: Homs...<interrupted>...
Guy: A mortar bomb !...a mortar bomb...it is a mortar bomb...!
Videotaper: Homs, the 25th of February 2012...<interrupted>, Al-Arbaeen church is being targeted by Al-Assad's occupation army...by a mortar bomb, after Muslims had got into churches for protection...
Guy: Guys !, the church...
Videotaper: Do not get closer ! (x4)...guys there are women inside..there are children ! <someone shouts 'there are nuns'>...the churches are being targeted...<interrupted>...
Guy: Beware, there might be another mortar bomb...beware .
Videotaper: Al-Arbaeen church, Bustan Ad-Deewn district, Homs in 25th of February 2012 ...<skipping>...

Then another guy comes and tells them there are wounded people inside the church, the videotaper urges everyone one more time to stay away from the church or SAA may fire another mortar bomb, the guy is heard shouting 'call the ambulance !' several times, another says 'Oh God people inside are hurt', the videotaper is heard saying 'Ya Yasu...' which means 'O Jesus', and also says 'Ya Adra..Ya Um An-Noor...' which means 'O Virgin (Mary), o owner of the light...', and later when someone gets into a car and leaves the videotaper says 'Salli Li-ajlina Ya Adra, Ya Um An-Noor...' and that means 'Pray for us o Mary, o owner of the light...' then someone tells him let us get into the church using the back door .

This video confirms that there are both Christians and Muslims here...being targeted by SAA .

If anyone doesn't trust my translation, you can ask any Arab member for confirmation, including Syrian Lion .

I wish if everyone followed the events in Syria since 2011, NOT since 2013 when ISIS got in...to understand the fact that...
FSA ISIS SAA
FSA is the only hope left for us, if you cannot help them then please do not help distorting their image, or else you will not leave my people any choice but to support ISIS to get rid of that cruel regime .

Last edited:

Syrian Christians for Peace: A Report on the Incidents in Ma’loula
Syrian Christians for Peace

September 9, 2013

_69794309_69794308.jpg

Assad Artillery Attack on Maloula Damages Historic Monastery 9-9-13

Ma’loula is an ancient town built in the rugged mountainside of the Damascus Countryside Governorate of Syria. It is one of three other towns where a dialect of the Western branch of the Aramaic language is still spoken, making it an important cultural heritage site. It is also known for its Christian community and heritage and it is host to two monasteries, Mar Taqla and Mar Sarkis.

On Wednesday, 04-September-2013, Free Syrian Army (FSA) brigades as well as Islamic Brigades attacked an Assad military checkpoint at the entrance of Ma’loula, where a car bomb went off destroying the checkpoint. A few days earlier, this same checkpoint had been firing at FSA positions outside the town. The checkpoint also has a strategic importance since it is located near the Homs-Damascus international highway.

After a fierce battle and seizing control of the checkpoint, the FSA fighters entered Ma’loula while the al-Nusra Front retreated back. After the first day of battle, the FSA fighters ensured that there were no Assad Military fighters left in the town. Then the FSA fighters left the town of Ma’loula and retreated to the area of the checkpoint at the outskirts of the town. According to an al-Jadid TV interview conducted with the Head Nun of the Mar Taqla Monastery, Sister Bilajia Siaf, the FSA fighters did not attack any of the Christian Monasteries nor did they harm any Christians or civilians in Ma’loula.

While the FSA fighters were retreating from the town, the regime’s artillery began to target the FSA fighters in Ma’loula, indifferent to the holy sites within the town. This was evident in the Russia Today video news feed, which showed the regime’s artillery shelling the town. On Saturday, 07-September-2013, the regime launched a massive military campaign on the town, which led to re-escalating the fighting between the regime and the FSA.

In another interview with Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch, His Holiness John X Yazigi of Antioch, he made it clear that the FSA fighters did not harm any Churches or Christians in Ma’loula during the recent battles.

We, Syrian Christians for Peace, hold the Assad regime fully responsible for what occurred in Ma’loula and all the Syrian cities and towns. Cultural heritage sites such as Ma’loula need to be protected and must not be used by the regime’s army as a military base to attack the neighboring areas and killing innocent civilians.

Syrian Christians for Peace

Videos:

Interview by Head Nun of the Mar Taqla Monastery, Sister Bilajia Siaf:

Interview by His Holiness Patriarch John X Yazigi of Antioch:

Russia Today news video of Assad Military shelling of Ma’loula indiscriminately

You said you will keep it up to date, that is why you brought FAKE | BIASED rich-rich texts that date back to 2012 and 2013 .

I'd like to show the world how Al-Assad regime makes FAKE VIDEOS and blames rebels for something they have never done, just to mute the sound of truth :

Exactly. Those propaganda lies were refuted at that time not by the rebels but by Syrian Christians. The problem is that when paid Assadist Elctronic Army shabiha repeat their fabricated propaganda lies over and over again, then the lie become a fact in the minds of many.[/user]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom