What's new

Middle Eastern Christians Flee Violence for Ancient Homeland of Orthodoxy

These crimes are committed by non Muslims who call themselves Muslims, the F$A terrorists and their allies
FSA fighters and their allies are mostly Muslims but with few non-Muslims too, may God bless them all and grant them Heaven .
" Nothing, more dangerous to Islam than to distort its meanings and its contents while wearing Islam's robe" Hafez Alasad
Guess who is talking, Hafiz Al-Assad who has killed more than 40,000 Syrians REGARDLESS OF RELIGION and destroyed the entire city of Hama (the massacre of Hama in 1982), and his soldiers were ridiculing the Muslim faith as in this photo that dates back to 1982 :
13072430641.jpg

It says: 'There is no God but the homeland, and there is no prophet but Al-Baath' .
Making fun of: 'There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Prophet of God' .

The same story is still going on today as I will give you only a sample, since his father was that hypocrite his son is another copy of him, we aren't surprised when we read texts like 'your God falls, and Al-Assad never fall' on a wall or anywhere in the streets in 2011-Now :
1342922349.jpg

For those reasons and some more, Hafiz and Bashar are in no place to lecture anyone on Islam since they are happen to be hypocrites themselves, one of them has killed tens of thousands in the 80s, and the other has killed over a hundred of thousands in the last few years, I wouldn't reply to his quote as long as someone who is even more powerful than all of us has already replied to him, his son and ISIS's Al-Baghdadi :
"Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely." – Allah (swt) in the Holy Qur'an (5:32) .
I have been saying this for years, if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago... Nothing can stop the will of the people... Alasad wouldn't stand a chance against Syrian people + the west + others.. How can he stand against the Syrian people??
By keeping thousands of them in prisons, killing over a hundred of thousands, expelling millions of them out of the country and making them refugees, destroying entire cities and towns, bringing more and even more sectarian Shiite militias, begging Russia and Iran to help him cover and bias everything he did via their mainstream media, you know that no one dares to say anything against him in regime-held ares, don't you ? you know that if I am living in a regime-held area I won't dare to say anything, I guess you know what would happen to me...
1,000 Christian Families flee Syria: Activists
In all countries, when a war starts people flee regardless of religions and sects, I am pretty sure that Muslims who have left the country...outnumber Christians .
Why do you imagine overthrowing Assad would lead to anything different?
Overthrowing Al-Assad will make everyone unite against ISIS, I think .
A lot of Christians in Syria think they do
Syrian Christians: 'Help us to stay - stop arming terrorists' - Telegraph
Arab Christians, always follow the majority, if the majority wanted to change something, Christians will agree and that was so obvious in 2011 but when the regime fooled the people and tried to play the sectarian card, Christians could not show any real stance, you can't make such a big adventure if you cannot see a light at the end of the tunnel, that's why kept being neutral until ISIS emerged...now Christians are afraid if Al-Assad is gone, ISIS may get them, not to say that Christians in the Arab World are always the first people to flee whenever something happens .
Christians refused to take arms at the beginning but the killings and persecutions against Christians by F$A terrorists led to this.
The fear of ISIS, and the phobia that was developed by the regime and its allies led some Christians to get into a war that has nothing to do with them .
Isil abducts at least 90 from Christian villages in Syria - Telegraph
I've been in Iraq's Nineveh when ISIS invaded it. Do you want me to tell you what ISIS did to Christians ?
@Nihonjin1051 I highly suggest you watch this video...
A nun who has been superior at a Syrian monastery for the past 18 years has warned that media coverage of ongoing violence in that country has been “partial and untrue”. It is “a fake”, Mother Agnes Mariam said, which “hides atrocities committed in the name of liberty and democracy”.
You don't know that Mother Agnès is an Islamophobe ?, Muslim hater ?, she is even despised by both Syrian and Palestinian Muslims .
ISIS terrorists massacre civilians, burn Tal Hermez antique church in Hasaka
I thought you said that you are going to prove what FSA does to Christians, now you are saying ISIS ?
Christians Massacred by ‘Free’ Syrian Army Terrorists (Rebels)
A proof-less rich-text that belongs to 2013, this is not an update either .
for example, when terrorists stormed Maaloula, they threatened to kill and behead people... scenarios like these is what some Christians are facing...
I've just said when they got into Ma'loula, they only took 12 nuns as hostages and never hurt them, to exchange them with 150 Syrian Muslim women, imprisoned by the sectarian pro-mullah regime .
I have posted many articles and videos showing the true colors of F$A terrorists...
Seriously speaking, none of them worth it .
and give me prove that those in the video are Christians?
Give me the proof that the alleged crimes in the rich-text files that you keep posting done by FSA, or ever happened .
F$a terrorists have burned and destroyed churches.. 'And the whole world knows that'..
You mean your own 'world', in my world it is the regime .
"moderate" rebels... they are nothing but terrorists
'Moderate' regime is nothing but a puppet of Iran and consists of criminal insects .
with Syria whether sweet or bitter
I'd like you to write it in Levantine Arabic .
the war in Syria has many reasons, one is sectarian and personal grudge against Syria by the gcc
Nope, it is a grudge that came from the mullahs of Iran that dates back to ages, not to mention the Iran-Iraq war...they also could not stand it to see Sunni Syria out of their control, besides because we did not carry photos of mullahs neither we claimed a so-called 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh', unlike the unpeaceful Bahraini Al-Wifaq terrorist protesters that you keep sponsoring, go to Syrian Civil War thread and you will see...you will ignore it just like you have always been ignoring...speechless .
Now why doesn't the west impose sanctions on its dictator allies, what about Bahrain? See those countries are their yes countries... You see where I'm going with this...
Because the Bahraini government did not do %0.00001 of what Al-Assad did to us, Bahrain has not used chemical stuff, they did not behead children neither they raped women, they didn't use barrel bombs and they didn't kill over hundred of thousands, so stop distorting the Syrian Revolution while you keep sponsoring the unpeaceful protestors of Bahrain who attacked the police and etc .
if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago... Nothing can stop the will of the people...
May I ask question, why didn't Bashar arrange his fake elections back in 2011 or 2012 when there was still a chance to save the country ?, because he knew that he and his tire heads will be gone in hell in not time, that is why he arranged it in 2014 after he had killed enough, expelled enough, imprisoned enough, and lSIS took control of large cities .
You're saying Syria made a mistake by being an ally with Iran? 'It is an honor', Iran is independent country that stands with out righteous cause and calls for the return of our land...
Why not go kiss their feet too ?, that savage regime is despised by significant number of its citizens, not only us. And how will they make the land return to us ? by occupying it in the name of 'resistance' ?, it is a shame to waste time on such regime .
See you yourself said it, Bahrain is your ally and same with rest of gcc countries, and yet the west wants to spread "democracy" only in Syria and countries that are sovereign and not under their command??
The west did NOT tell me to go out to streets, I did it all by my self, and if west supported us this cannot always be something bad...the major problem in the Middle East is that whatever happens in the area, they baselessly blame the US for it, which made too much benefits for Iran and its imperial dream .
Lol even in Bahrain? You recognize them maybe but they are not supported with weapons and political support and etc, you only support "opposition" in countries that do not follow your orders...
In countries where regimes suppress and kill people massively, you mean. It looks like you care for Bahrain more than your own country, aren't you Syrian ?, why do you keep urging people to look at Bahrain's unpeaceful protests ?
Then you have th cia arming and training terrorists
Did a terrorist tell you it was the CIA that trained him ?, how about the US bombing ISIS and Al-Qa'ida while it ignores radical Shiite militias ? if they bombed a Shiite militia ? what will the mullahs say ? they will say death to 'America' right ?, now how come America shooting both of you and your enemy ?
i want to cheer your post but then i see parts which agree with bbc and al-arabiya.
Will you cheer for him if there were RT, Al-Aalam, Press TV, SANA or etc ?
So overthrowing Saddam is bad but overthrowing Assad would have been good? The two are not that different except in one thing:their religion. It looks to me that that is the main thing Gulf States and Turkey care about and this is why the Western public wants nothing to do with the so called "moderate" rebels.
Then why isn't it about religion when it comes to Bahrain ? at least the Bahraini government did not use barrel bombs neither they destroyed entire cities nor killed hundred of thousands, or expelled millions to become refugees .
The best way to end this war is for the world to wake up and end it's support to terrorists in Syria and people can return home and peace shall he restored
You cannot stop ISIS that easily, it is a monster that was developed gradually due to people's carelessness over obvious human rights violations, in Syria, in Burma, in Nigeria...etc...
I don't know what will you do if you were a father, and you were doing your work and when you finished you eagerly went back home...to find your wife and children buried under the ashes, that is another reason to become a terrorist .

-------------------
@ebray :- Thanks, let's finish this once and for all since I do not expect @Syrian Lion to reply, he will ignore me as he did before, I told you that I have met two other persons so far doing propaganda in the name of Syrians, they both were flattering Iran using illogical statements, and to be honest both of them claimed to be Christians, both of them were calling FSA terrorists and were sponsoring Bahraini Al-Wifaq terrorists (just because they are Shiites), until they showed their real IDs by saying 'Persian' Gulf, Al-Assad taught us to say Arabian Gulf, we aren't familiar with any other name .
But after all, @ebray this doesn't mean there isn't a pro-Assad Syrians !, and it doesn't mean that FSA do not make mistakes, they aren't God's men on earth, unlike SAA who keep calling themselves so :) .

Last edited:
Because the Bahraini government did not do %0.00001 of what Al-Assad did to us, Bahrain has not used chemical stuff, they did not behead children neither they raped women, they didn't use barrel bombs and they didn't kill over hundred of thousands, so stop distorting the Syrian Revolution while you keep sponsoring the unpeaceful protestors of Bahrain who attacked the police and etc .

Then why isn't it about religion when it comes to Bahrain ? at least the Bahraini government did not use barrel bombs neither they destroyed entire cities nor killed hundred of thousands, or expelled millions to become refugees .

You still don't get it.

Just because the Bahraini forces and other foreign Arab forces aren't using the amount of force as used in Syria doesn't make it alright. The only reason less violence is used in Bahrain is as it's landlocked, the protesters have no arms and it's a small country which isn't hard to control.

Is it acceptable if someone physically stronger than you oppresses you without using arms ? same thing happening in Bahrain.

Besides you called those in Hawija and Fallujah peaceful protesters whilst they were kidnapping and killing security forces, meanwhile you call those in Bahrain the opposite. Double standards.

@Antaréss did you just get a raise for spreading all the these lies and propaganda? Lol Christians will never support MB terrorists and f$a terrorists, just like Judas betrayed Jesus, there might be some Christians who will betray their country... BTW didn't read your lies and propaganda... Make them sweet and short lies next time...

Last edited:
@Antaréss did you just get a raise for spreading all the these lies and propaganda? Lol Christians will never support MB terrorists and f$a terrorists, just like Judas betrayed Jesus, there might be some Christians who will betray their country... BTW didn't ready your lies and propaganda... Make them sweet and short lies next time...
Respect .

11007755_916222561762266_3442407560265784757_n.jpg

@ebray :- Cool one, now here is a comparison between the REGIME and FSA, thanks for redirecting me here :
@Syrian Lion :- Go on, deny these and make my day :

Examples on what FSA did to churches and Christians :

#Rewind: A Rebel Controlled Armenian Church In Latakia
This was videotaped by the rebels to defy the regime's lies when its media alleged they have destroyed the church .

#Rewind: FSA Rebels Promise To Protect Churches In Ma'loua
Summary :
FSA fighter: Guys !, listen..we won't touch neither a church nor any civilian..we will only target those who fire at us, and grant anyone else safety, they are our people and are born on this land and these sacred places (pointing to the church), we haven't come for it but for those oppressors who oppressed the people, who hungered all sects of Syrian people, and here we are in front of this church (points to the church again), and all the people and their housed are safe...(then they chant "Allahu Akbar!...")

Examples on what the regime did to churches and Christians :

#Rewind: The Regime Destroys The Church of (Saiyidat As-Salaam | Lady of Peace)
Summary :
Videotaper: Homs, the 7th of August, 2012, Bustan Ad-Deewan street...
The church of Saiyidat As-Salaam (Lady of Peace) has been destroyed by reckless shelling of regime forces on the district .

#Rewind: Destruction Of Um Az-Zinar and The Buildings Near By (SAA Did It)
I blurred graphic content, that foot belongs to a Syrian Christian...FSA did not kill him, it was SAA, they also polluted the walls with their pro-Assad texts as showed in the video .

#Rewind: Airstrike Hits The Armenian Church And Neighboring Houses In Deir Az-Zour
Summary :
Videotaper: Deir Az-Zour, An-Nahr street...this is the destruction that was caused by a missile fired at civil houses and the Armenian church..."God is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us) - (x2)"...
The air-force is targeting the unarmed civilians and their houses...and they are still flying all over the city ! (shouting after hearing | seeing the jet flying in the sky)..."then he says again: God is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)".

#Rewind: The Regime Hits A Church In Aleppo
Summary :
Videotaper: This the church that was targeted by the regime, 23th of September 2012...Al-Maydan district, Aleppo...even churches are being shelled by Al-Assad forces .

#Rewind: The Regime Fighters Targeted A Church By Incendiary Bullets In Aleppo

#Rewind: The Regime Destroys The Evangelical Church In Homs (2014-04-15)
Summary :
Videotaper: Shelling on the Evangelical church, this is the destroyed church hall .

#Rewind: SAA Mortar Targeting Refugees In Saint Elian Church In Homs
Summary :
Videotaper: Homs...<interrupted>...
Guy: A mortar bomb !...a mortar bomb...it is a mortar bomb...!
Videotaper: Homs, the 25th of February 2012...<interrupted>, Al-Arbaeen church is being targeted by Al-Assad's occupation army...by a mortar bomb, after Muslims had got into churches for protection...
Guy: Guys !, the church...
Videotaper: Do not get closer ! (x4)...guys there are women inside..there are children ! <someone shouts 'there are nuns'>...the churches are being targeted...<interrupted>...
Guy: Beware, there might be another mortar bomb...beware .
Videotaper: Al-Arbaeen church, Bustan Ad-Deewn district, Homs in 25th of February 2012 ...<skipping>...

Then another guy comes and tells them there are wounded people inside the church, the videotaper urges everyone one more time to stay away from the church or SAA may fire another mortar bomb, the guy is heard shouting 'call the ambulance !' several times, another says 'Oh God people inside are hurt', the videotaper is heard saying 'Ya Yasu...' which means 'O Jesus', and also says 'Ya Adra..Ya Um An-Noor...' which means 'O Virgin (Mary), o owner of the light...', and later when someone gets into a car and leaves the videotaper says 'Salli Li-ajlina Ya Adra, Ya Um An-Noor...' and that means 'Pray for us o Mary, o owner of the light...' then someone tells him let us get into the church using the back door .

This video confirms that there are both Christians and Muslims here...being targeted by SAA .

If anyone doesn't trust my translation, you can ask any Arab member for confirmation, including Syrian Lion .

I wish if everyone followed the events in Syria since 2011, NOT since 2013 when ISIS got in...to understand the fact that...
FSA ISIS SAA
FSA is the only hope left for us, if you cannot help them then please do not help distorting their image, or else you will not leave my people any choice but to support ISIS to get rid of that cruel regime .
Wow I just saw the lies you are spreading, so you post a video of before the church destruction and blame other churches destruction on Syrian army.. well guess what, even if that is true the F$A terrorists were in there using the church as hide out and place to shoot mortars and etc, so it was the F$A terrorists who destroyed it, the government has no reason to destroy it since the church were there for long time, but it wasn't until the F$A terrorists came and destroyed the country...

now lets see your beloved F$A terrorists what they did to churches, and I already posted videos and articles here..

but here is more pictures showing Alasad destroying the churches in Maloula:rofl:, not......

22.jpg

41.jpg

52.jpg

62.jpg

72.jpg

here were see F$A terrorists destroying churches in Yabroud...

FSA-Nusra Terrorists Deliberately Desecrated the Churches in Yabroud - YouTube

suicide bombings that show their love to Christian communities... and don't forget the daily mortar shells..

I$I$ vandailzing churches in Raqqa..

own F$A videos showing them burning Church in Raqqa

F$A destroying churches in Qusayr.

I posted this video before, but here you can see F$A love :disagree:

and much more, I just wanted to reply to one of your lies, quit spreading lies...

F$A= AQ = I$I$..​

Last edited:
Often said to make the best out of your situation .
so you post a video of before the church destruction and blame other churches destruction on Syrian army
Nope, everything I said is confirmed by the videotapers themselves, including the church names, the date, and the culprit but maybe because you are a Syrian that doesn't speak Arabic, I told you, you may ask any other Arab for confirmation .
the government has no reason to destroy it since the church were there for long time
I agree, the government doesn't really aim to destroy neither a church nor a mosque, but they don't have any problem to destroy them if they were standing in their way, and blame it on anyone else, ISIS dummies have their own reasons, but not FSA .
now lets see your beloved F$A terrorists what they did to churches, and I already posted videos and articles here.
The articles you posted were proof-less rich-text trash that date back to 2012 and 2013, as for your videos...I refuted not only the the entire contents of your videos but also your fairy tales with regards to the kidnapped Bishops and etc, and now I am going to send the rest of your videos to the Recycle Bin .
but here is more pictures showing Alasad destroying the churches in Maloula
72.jpg
@Dr.Thrax, I wonder why this guy keeps using the word propaganda, when he doesn't even know what it means...those photos for example, are considered propagandistic, Al-Assad seems to be saying...'yeah look at me, I do really care for churches and mosques...', furthermore...where is the proof that this destruction is made by FSA ?

@Syrian Lion, do you know anything about the background of the incident, like I have given you the backgrounds of all your biased posts ?, the date ?, the church's name ?...no you don't .
here were see F$A terrorists destroying churches in Yabroud...

[/quote]Yet another propagandistic video, anything proves that this is done by FSA ?, by the way Eretz Zen...is a secular propagandist, keep reading to understand why...as for now I will remind you of a message sent by an ordinary old man to the entire world, after Bashar's thugs hit the Greek Catholic Cathedral of Constantine and Helen in the rebel-held Yabroud, Northern Damascus, it dates back to 200 AD :
yabroud-church-1_2704482b.jpg

Here is his message from the rebel-held Yabroud :
Summary :
Man: Good afternoon to the entire world, including America and Israel, we are the owners of the land...we are all brothers, this woman is a Christian, I am a Muslim and those are Christians, all these guys here are Muslims and Christians, the church was hit..my home was hit..my neighbor's home was hit, about 50-60 shells fell in the town so far, is this work legal ?, why are you still silent ? o world at what crimes do you keep yourselves silent ?...o people for God's sake come and see the destruction we have got in Yabroud, see what Bashar Al-Assad and his thugs have done here in Yabroud..for God's sake...

Should the world believe a wannabe Syrian, or this old man ?, besides the area was held by rebels, what were Christians doing in a rebel-held area ?, now try to make sense for people whom you kept misinforming for 3 years .
suicide bombings that show their love to Christian communities... and don't forget the daily mortar shells..
Suicide retards destroy areas and kill citizens regardless of religion and ethnicity, was the suicide bomber holding an FSA flag ?
Besides you called those in Hawija and Fallujah peaceful protesters whilst they were kidnapping and killing security forces, meanwhile you call those in Bahrain the opposite. Double standards.
I considered the so-called Hizbullah a terrorist organization since they got in Syria, raising their flags in Bahrain is like raising ISIS flag .

Often said to make the best out of your situation .
Nope, everything I said is confirmed by the videotapers themselves, including the church names, the date, and the culprit but maybe because you are a Syrian that doesn't speak Arabic, I told you, you may ask any other Arab for confirmation .
I agree, the government doesn't really aim to destroy neither a church nor a mosque, but they don't have any problem to destroy them if they were standing in their way, and blame it on anyone else, ISIS dummies have their own reasons, but not FSA .
The articles you posted were proof-less rich-text trash that date back to 2012 and 2013, as for your videos...I refuted not only the the entire contents of your videos but also your fairy tales with regards to the kidnapped Bishops and etc, and now I am going to send the rest of your videos to the Recycle Bin .
@Dr.Thrax, I wonder why this guy keeps using the word propaganda, when he doesn't even know what it means...those photos for example, are considered propagandistic, Al-Assad seems to be saying...'yeah look at me, I do really care for churches and mosques...', furthermore...where is the proof that this destruction is made by FSA ?

@Syrian Lion, do you know anything about the background of the incident, like I have given you the backgrounds of all your biased posts ?, the date ?, the church's name ?...no you don't .

Yet another propagandistic video, anything proves that this is done by FSA ?, by the way Eretz Zen...is a secular propagandist, keep reading to understand why...as for now I will remind you of a message sent by an ordinary old man to the entire world, after Bashar's thugs hit the Greek Catholic Cathedral of Constantine and Helen in the rebel-held Yabroud, Northern Damascus, it dates back to 200 AD :
yabroud-church-1_2704482b.jpg

Here is his message from the rebel-held Yabroud :
Summary :
Man: Good afternoon to the entire world, including America and Israel, we are the owners of the land...we are all brothers, this woman is a Christian, I am a Muslim and those are Christians, all these guys here are Muslims and Christians, the church was hit..my home was hit..my neighbor's home was hit, about 50-60 shells fell in the town so far, is this work legal ?, why are you still silent ? o world at what crimes do you keep yourselves silent ?...o people for God's sake come and see the destruction we have got in Yabroud, see what Bashar Al-Assad and his thugs have done here in Yabroud..for God's sake...

Should the world believe a wannabe Syrian, or this old man ?, besides the area was held by rebels, what were Christians doing in a rebel-held area ?, now try to make sense for people whom you kept misinforming for 3 years .
Suicide retards destroy areas and kill citizens regardless of religion and ethnicity, was the suicide bomber holding an FSA flag ?
I considered the so-called Hizbullah a terrorist organization since they got in Syria, raising their flags in Bahrain is like raising ISIS flag .
Your logic, the videos you post are credible and reliable, other videos are not... Again the church in mauloula were destroyed and I showed you a picture of their destruction, now they would have not been destroyed if your f$a terrorists didn't enter the town... So at the end their cause of destruction is f$a terrorists...
So you admit that f$a terrorists targets civilians and kill them with their suicide bombings terrorism and mortar hits...

And civilians left town when f$a terrorists enter them such as we saw in Qusayr and Saddad, they destroyed the churches and did not leave anything intact...

Again don't try to play that f$a terrorists are defending Christians, they work with nu$ra terrorists and you are sitting here spreading propagonda and lies...

The only one who is protecting Christians in Syria is God, and then comes the Syrian army...

So no matter what you do, your lies will never work...

So you admit that f$a terrorists targets civilians and kill them with their suicide bombings terrorism and mortar hits...
You have prepared your text even before I have written mine, at least I showed you your true face ;), you replied in less than 1 minute...you are obviously ignoring because you know neither you nor any wannabe Syrian can reply and deny everything I have said, anyway everything I've written was not really for you, but for those who are searching for it...they can compare my posts to yours, to realize what job you have taken in this forum .
And civilians left town when f$a terrorists enter them such as we saw in Qusayr and Saddad, they destroyed the churches and did leave anything intact...
NO, I showed you how Fr. Frans who was killed by the regime was living in rebel-held are in Homs and even more, so leave aside your spam-like comments .
Again don't try to play that f$a terrorists are defending Christians, they work with nu$ra terrorists and you are sitting here spreading propagonda and lies...
Blah..blah..blah, and the regime works with Hizbullat and other foreign terrorists .
By the way it is propaganda that you do, not 'propagonda' .

And God protects everyone, not only Christians...to be honest, everyone can sell another for selfish reasons...

You claimed we have got a saying like 'with Syria, sweet or bitter...', can you write this in Levantine Arabic ?

You have prepared your text even before I have written mine, at least I showed you your true face ;), you replied in less than 1 minute...you are obviously ignoring because you know neither you nor any wannabe Syrian can reply and deny everything I have said, anyway everything I've written was not really for you, but for those who are searching for it...they can compare my posts to yours, to realize what job you have taken in this forum .
NO, I showed you how Fr. Frans who was killed by the regime was living in rebel-held are in Homs and even more, so leave aside your spam-like comments .
Blah..blah..blah, and the regime works with Hizbullat and other foreign terrorists .
By the way it is propaganda that you do, not 'propagonda' .

And God protects everyone, not only Christians...to be honest, everyone can sell another for selfish reasons...

You claimed we have got a saying like 'with Syria, sweet or bitter...', can you write this in Levantine Arabic ?
No it is propagonda what you do trying to show f$a terrorists not harming Christians, while in reality they are destroying and killing them...
And lol you worry about reply time, I'm browsing the forum and when you reply I get notification...

And about the bombing you said they targeted civilians, and I gave you reply...
Fr. Frans was killed by your beloved f$a terrorists, remember he was with them and they assassinated him, just like father Pablo, who was a supporter of f$a but ended up being kidnapped and possibly killed by them jihadists and you are trying to show what here, f$a terrorists love and caring for Christians while they kill those who even support them....

And you don't know the word for sweet and bitter in Arabic? Are you even Syrian? Or are you even an Arab?

على الحلوة و المرة
Or
ع الحلوة و المرة
Is the phrase we use to say we are sticking or staying with something no matter what during good times and harsh times .

Last edited:
No it is propagonda what you do trying to show f$a terrorists not harming Christians, while in reality they are destroying and killing them...
And lol you worry about reply time, I'm browsing the forum and when you reply I get notification...
I meant you aren't reading my posts, because you can't refute their contents...this is why you are afraid of reading ! ;)
And about the bombing you said they targeted civilians, and I gave you reply...
I said FSA !, NOT Alvin and the Chipmunks .
Fr. Frans was killed by your beloved f$a terrorists, remember he was with them and they assassinated him, just like father 'Pablo' who was a supporter of f$a but ended up being kidnapped and possibly killed by them jihadists and you are trying to show what here, f$a terrorists love and caring for Christians while they kill those who even support them.... ,
You mean Fr. Paolo, not 'Pablo'...he was killed by ISIS, I repeat do not mix ISIS with FSA, thanks for that ! it proves how Christians could be killed by both idiots, ISIS killed Fr. Paolo, and SAA killed Fr. Frans .
And you don't know the word for sweet and bitter in Arabic
على الحلوة و المرة
لا ، ما كنت أعرف بس هلق عرفت شكرا كتييييييير
:p:
Is the phrase we use to say we are sticking or staying with something no matter what...
يلا اذا كان هيك ، أنا معك ع الحلوة والمرة ورح خرب لك كل بوست بتعملو ، بس عن جد ما تعرف شي عن تأريخ سورية ؟! ، أحرجتني ، ع فكرة وين عايش بأي مدينة في سورية ؟ طهران ؟
:lol:

I meant you aren't reading my posts, because you can't refute their contents...this is why you are afraid of reading ! ;)
I said FSA !, NOT Alvin and the Chipmunks .
You mean Fr. Paolo, not 'Pablo'...he was killed by ISIS, I repeat do not mix ISIS with FSA, thanks for that ! it proves how Christians could be killed by both idiots, ISIS killed Fr. Paolo, and SAA killed Fr. Frans .
لا ، ما كنت أعرف بس هلق عرفت شكرا كتييييييير
:p:
يلا اذا كان هيك ، أنا معك ع الحلوة والمرة ورح خرب لك كل بوست بتعملو ، بس عن جد ما تعرف شي عن تأريخ سورية ؟! ، أحرجتني ، ع فكرة وين عايش بأي مدينة في سورية ؟ طهران ؟
:lol:
Your posts are a joke, not a decent post made by you yet, all lies and spreading propagonda... Father Paolo was kidnapped while he was with F$a terrorists... He could have been later sold by them as f$a terrorists did before, selling hostages and etc...
F$a = AQ = i$i$ same thing just different name..
Again fr frans was assassinated by the f$a terrorists remember he was with them, staying with them... And f$a terrorists don't just kill Christians they also kill Muslims, the Daily shelling and suicide bombings and etc.. But since this topic is about Christians we are discussing them here...

Yes you have to follow my posts, and you have to spread propagonda here, remember you are hired to do that, spread lies and more lies...

لا تحاولي كتير انك تكوني مهضومة... و بكفي كذب

Your posts are a joke, not a decent post made by you yet, all lies and spreading propagonda... Father Paolo was kidnapped while he was with F$a terrorists... He could have been later sold by them as f$a terrorists did before, selling hostages and etc..
Source ?, proof ?
Again fr frans was assassinated by the f$a terrorists remember he was with them, staying with them... And f$a terrorists don't just kill Christians they also mill Muslims, the Daily shelling and suicide bombings and etc.. But since this topic is about Christians we are discussing them here...
Source ?, proof ?
Yes you have to follow my posts, and you have to spread propagonda here, remember you are hired to do that, spread lies and more lies..
Hired ?, that's the most ridiculous word you said .
not a decent post made by you yet
No one shut your mouth like that before right ?, well you asked for it !
لا تحاولي كتير انك تكوني مهضومة... و بكفي كذب
أنا قلت لك رح رد ع كل بوست بتعملو ، ولسا بتقلي "مهضومة"
؟ ، عن جد بكفي كذب ، يعني برأيك أن بشار ما قتل حدا ؟

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom