What's new

Michael Jackson Dies

RIP Michael jackson, may God give him paradise, he has certainly put a smile on the faces millions of people on the world.

b5625dac1070a4224b2df666fa7eae71.jpg

R.I.P michael :(
I loved michael jackson I never been so upset at the death of a celebrity .I remember as kid watching his film moonwalker and his concerts on TV and just being in awe of him .The man was one of the greatest entertainers and talented musicians the world had ever seen and changed the music industry forever.The world is gonna miss him terribly i'm sure nobody will ever forget the king of pop.

Last edited:
Watch your mouth and have some respect for the deceased!

RIP Michael Jackson.

As i said he is a legendary artist; however, Just because he is deceased that doesnt make any difference in his Child molestation record, or does it? I dont think so. Your concept of respect for deceased is wrong bro. Hitler is deceased would u respect him??:crazy:

Michael Jackson in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
In loving memory of michael jackson-the first time he performed the legendary moonwalk........

Rest in Peace Michael, i think i speak for alot of people on these boards when i say that we all grew up listening to your songs.

One of my most favourite artists of all time and its very unfortunate that i never got to see him Live. A person who spent millions of dollars in Charities around the world to help those who were less forunate and to bring a smile on the faces of billions of people who listened to your ever green songs that will remain with us till we live.

I will wear an MJ shirt all day today.. one of your biggest fans .. Truely an artist that revolutionized pop music in the 80's. If there are two people in this world that have truely inspired young music artists and brought smiles and joy through the expressive taste of music it was Micheal Jackson and Freddy Mercury from Queen..... A Loss that is so great that will never been forgotten...

As i said he is a legendary artist; however, Just because he is deceased that doesnt make any difference in his Child molestation record, or does it? I dont think so. Your concept of respect for deceased is wrong bro. Hitler is deceased would u respect him??:crazy:

Michael Jackson was found innocent after trial, I never believed those child molestation charges. There was no proof, he went through trial and the jury found him to be not guilty.

He helped many hungry poor people in Africa and other places of the world. He was a good person.

He was never found guilty by the American judicial system. Recently, the same judicial system threw OJ Simpson in jail for life because he was found guilty for his actions committed decades ago. So yes, if Michael was guilty, he wouldn't have been a free man. Who knows what he did, but if the court decided to drop the charges on him then who exactly are we to judge his moral character?

He was never found guilty by the American judicial system. Recently, the same judicial system threw OJ Simpson in jail for life because he was found guilty for his actions committed decades ago. So yes, if Michael was guilty, he wouldn't have been a free man. Who knows what he did, but if the court decided to drop the charges on him then who exactly are we to judge his moral character?

I'm not here to disrespect Michael Jackson.

But let me clear up some misconceptions.

"but if the court decided to drop the charges on him"

That's incorrect, the court did not drop the charges nor did they bring on the charges. Michael Jackson was acquitted not because he was innocent or not guilty but because he paid the plaintiff (the family of the molested boy who did file charges against M.J) millions of US Dollars to keep them silent and not bring on the charges.

I hope you know Michael Jackson paid million of dollars to the families of the plaintiffs who filed charges against him. He bought their silence, and their promise they would not pursue their allegations.

It seems if Michael Jackson knew he was 'not guilty' then there would have been no reason to pay the plaintiffs 20+ US Million and tell them to end their charges.

His case was settled outside of the court of law, through his personal money...This is what really happened.

"He was never found guilty by the American judicial system."

True, though it is also true that he avoided the American judicial process, and through his immense wealth paid off the plaintiffs with millions and millions of dollars to keep them silent, his child molestation case was settled out of court.

Yes he did have some court hearings at first and the jury found him "not guilty", but is is believed because the plaintiffs backed off their charges...

I'm not here to disrespect Michael Jackson.

But let me clear up some misconceptions.

"but if the court decided to drop the charges on him"

That's incorrect, the court did not drop the charges nor did they bring on the charges. Michael Jackson was acquitted not because he was innocent or not guilty but because he paid the plaintiff (the family of the molested boy who did file charges against M.J) millions of US Dollars to keep them silent and not bring on the charges.

I hope you know Michael Jackson paid million of dollars to the families of the plaintiffs who filed charges against him. He bought their silence, and their promise they would not pursue their allegations.

It seems if Michael Jackson knew he was 'not guilty' then there would have been no reason to pay the plaintiffs 20+ US Million and tell them to end their charges.

His case was settled outside of the court of law, through his personal money...This is what really happened.

"He was never found guilty by the American judicial system."

True, though it is also true that he avoided the American judicial process, and through his immense wealth paid off the plaintiffs with millions and millions of dollars to keep them silent, his child molestation case was settled out of court.

Yes he did have some court hearings at first and the jury found him "not guilty", but is is believed because the plaintiffs backed off their charges...

All of that doesn't have to do anything with the fact that the court found Michael "Innocent" on all "Ten" accounts of charges. The verdict was given by the jury. What does that have anything to do with the payment? Besides, in our modern times, everyone's looking for compensation that's exactly why the minimum settlement amount of any lawsuit is 10,000$. He probably paid the family off to shut their constant bickering (Which was found as a load of Horse Manure by the jury later).

No medical evidence, no legal evidence and no concrete evidence was found against Michael and therefore he was declared a free man. OJ on the other hand, wasn't so lucky.

By the way, The accusers didn't drop the charges. He wasn't found guilty in the "People Vs Jackson" trial.

Jackson not guilty on all counts - Michael Jackson Trial- msnbc.com

Back
Top Bottom