BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
he says how MQM governor helps traders catching extortionists

[video]http://tune.pk/video/440182/off-the-record[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
he says how MQM governor helps traders catching extortionists
All of them take Bhatta, MQM started it but it is established that they are not the highest bid extortionists. Amn Committee and Sunni Tehreek tops the line. On top they are ruthless also in killing people if demand is not met.

All of them take Bhatta, MQM started it but it is established that they are not the highest bid extortionists. Amn Committee and Sunni Tehreek tops the line. On top they are ruthless also in killing people if demand is not met.

he clearly says MQM doesnt take bhatta and on top of that MQM helps catching extortionists infact, when traders complain their complain is sent via unit office to the governor house where they search through the data base and track down the extortionist

Now people will say that Mian Mansha has frightened from MQM like media channels that's why he is sticking up for MQM .........

Their is no bhatta in areas where only MQM holds strong position,i am not MQM's fan but it is true but they take from rich businessmen.

Their is no bhatta in areas where only MQM holds strong position,i am not MQM's fan but it is true but they take from rich businessmen.

fitrana is not a bhatta and its not forceful, fitrana is like asking for donation and not forced extortion with a bullet

he clearly says MQM doesnt take bhatta and on top of that MQM helps catching extortionists infact, when traders complain their complain is sent via unit office to the governor house where they search through the data base and track down the extortionist

He claims twice that MQM asks for fitrana during Ramdan and doesn't bother them again throughout the year. The wording itself is very telling when you realize that Mansha is making this point with respect to Bhatta :coffee:

fitrana is not a bhatta and its not forceful, fitrana is like asking for donation and not forced extortion with a bullet

i know difference between fitrana and bhatta.many parties are involve in taking bhatta including the so called religious one sunni tehreek,i always say mqm is better than others.

Do you know situation of old city area?who is responsible of it??

He claims twice that MQM asks for fitrana during Ramdan and doesn't bother them again throughout the year. The wording itself is very telling when you realize that Mansha making this point with respect to Bhatta Khori :coffee:

the bhatta amount is taken forcefully with a fixed amont and a bullet pasted with the parchi and life threats where as fitrana like any charity organisation is taken not asking specific amount and pressurising the people

i dont know how in the world you cant distinguish fitrana with bhatta, im very surprised?

MQM doesnt force people to give money like bhatta

MQM also operates charity organisations like KKF etc and it asks for donations and not extortions?

and why people are just ignoring that how MQM helps people catching bhatta khors

you guys have specific bias other wise if you were neutral then you would not have commented like this

i know difference between fitrana and bhatta.many parties are involve in taking bhatta including the so called religious one sunni tehreek,i always say mqm is better than others.

aman commitee uzair baloch said if he controls lyari he controls saddar and kaemari

please go and read, the article i posted about uzair baloch, many important points mentioned there about rise of bhatta khori in karachi after 2008

It is one statement against another person, who has been asked.

The drug lords of Peoples Aman Committee headed by Mafia don Uzair Baloch

the bhatta amount is taken forcefully with a fixed amont and a bullet pasted with the parchi and life threats where as fitrana like any charity organisation is taken not asking specific amount and pressurising the people

i dont know how in the world you cant distinguish fitrana with bhatta, im very surprised?
By changing the name of interest to Ijara, without changing the basis of markup calculation does not change make it Interest free.

Yes they force people to take their nominated parchis of 70/- each which can go upto tens of books with 100 slips.
Fitra is a type of Zakat and the person giving it is not absolved of the duty till Fitra reaches the deserving. Giving it to KKF does not meet religious obligation. Furthermore, I personally know that people are given a check of 15000 from KKF for being MQM workers. I had been one of the loudest advocates of MQM when I saw their counselors and MPAs getting into gutters to clean it, sweeping the streets. But now when i see people who were financially zero and have become so called industrialist over night. I lost all the respect. I have seen one of their ministers house before he was minister and what happened to that house the day he became minister. Remaining in state of denial will never improve the situation. I do agree that MQM parchis are negotiable and resistance to pay may not end in losing your life, but fact is whether in shape of Fitra or charity bhatta is bhatta.

Its time we start calling a spade a spade. We vote them in and we have the right to know from where they are getting money and where they are spending. If they are misusing our money we have all the right to call it a Bhatta

By changing the name of interest to Ijara, without changing the basis of markup calculation does not change make it Interest free.

Yes they force people to take their nominated parchis of 70/- each which can go upto tens of books with 100 slips.
Fitra is a type of Zakat and the person giving it is not absolved of the duty till Fitra reaches the deserving. Giving it to KKF does not meet religious obligation. Furthermore, I personally know that people are given a check of 15000 from KKF for being MQM workers. I had been one of the loudest advocates of MQM when I saw their counselors and MPAs getting into gutters to clean it, sweeping the streets. But now when i see people who were financially zero and have become so called industrialist over night. I lost all the respect. I have seen one of their ministers house before he was minister and what happened to that house the day he became minister. Remaining in state of denial will never improve the situation. I do agree that MQM parchis are negotiable and resistance to pay may not end in losing your life, but fact is whether in shape of Fitra or charity bhatta is bhatta.

Its time we start calling a spade a spade. We vote them in and we have the right to know from where they are getting money and where they are spending. If they are misusing our money we have all the right to call it a Bhatta

fitrana to har koi deta he ramzam me, fitrane ki rakam to ada kerni he padti he

bhatta ke rakam kab islam ne dene ko kaha he

jao kisi maulvi ke paas aur jaa ker fatwa bna lao ke MQM ko fitrana dena haraam he

aamal to kuch nahi he, bila waja islam ke thekedar bante phirte ho

fitrana to har koi deta he ramzam me, fitrane ki rakam to ada kerni he padti he
bhatta ke rakam kab islam ne dene ko kaha he

jao kisi maulvi ke paas aur jaa ker fatwa bna lao ke MQM ko fitrana dena haraam he

aamal to kuch nahi he, bila waja islam ke thekedar bante phirte ho
Shallow thinking and superficial approach

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom