What's new

MQM elements involved in extortion, killings, exposes MQM senior leader !

i mean imran is talking here, i can feel that?:enjoy:
dam sunami dreams, where all that went?:omghaha:
i guss, MQM isnt is the party of angels, but they are more connected to the peoples of KARACHI then any other political party of pakistan, & karachi peoples seen karachi turrned in to, a beautyfull city when MQM was given real power under musharaf shb!
i guss, you need to be realistic, so the damage not open it self, so hardly that after all this & that, still PTI couldnt get the opposition leadership in NA.
its a pakistani political tradition, whenever some1 leqves or kicked out of any party, they all come up with all sorts of allegations?
its happens to every one , even PTI?

And the person who turned karachi beautiful left the party and same party is equally responsible in destroying karachi through target killings, extortion and land grabbings

I know Saleem Shahzad statement has made your that part hurt where sun doesn't shine . You could do all the mudslinging you want. It doesn't hold enough water. On the other hand Saleem Shehzad does. So you can buy buurnol and use it

i don't really get PTI politics, when the PTI's info secretary resigned from PTI, and not got suspended by the party came to the media saying PTI has mafias and PTI has turned status quo, you guys were seen no where, the best comment from PTI fan was, freedom of speech :lol:

fauzia kasuri bad mouthed PTI on live video feeds and there rejoined PTI, same happened with shireen mazari, no problem, but media starts hyping up saleem shahzad and all MQM phobic guys come jumping :lol:

u guys are unbelievable

And the person who turned karachi beautiful left the party and same party is equally responsible in destroying karachi through target killings, extortion and land grabbings
well what you think, that was the only person who can do that?
what you think, they dont hve others?
come on , bring something better friend?

well what you think, that was the only person who can do that?
what you think, they dont hve others?
come on , bring something better friend?

Who are the others? Pray tell us?

i don't really get PTI politics, when the PTI's info secretary resigned from PTI, and not got suspended by the party came to the media saying PTI has mafias and PTI has turned status quo, you guys were seen no where, the best comment from PTI fan was, freedom of speech :lol:

fauzia kasuri bad mouthed PTI on live video feeds and there rejoined PTI, same happened with shireen mazari, no problem, but media starts hyping up saleem shahzad and all MQM phobic guys come jumping :lol:

u guys are unbelievable

Because onone of them were killed Like Dr.Imran Farroq. I hope Saleem shehzad also not ganged up by some MQM worker. Just Like TAAFU said at his TEEN TALWARI speech to PTI supporters

Not a single disgruntled leader said, PTI is involved in murdering people, extortions and target killings. So why MQM senior said this?

Because onone of them were killed Like Dr.Imran Farroq. I hope Saleem shehzad also not ganged up by some MQM worker. Just Like TAAFU said at his TEEN TALWARI speech to PTI supporters

u guys killed zahra shahid :lol: even fauzia kasuri admitted that

if MQM had killed imran farooq, its leadership would not have cooperated with the investigation

u guys killed zahra shahid :lol: even fauzia kasuri admitted that

if MQM had killed imran farooq, its leadership would not have cooperated with the investigation

Bakwas shuru kar di as usual. At Least we belong to civilize party who doesn't beat up own party leaders or say haramzada haramzada to other leaders. Shows the upbringing of Parhay likhay Jahils of MQM

Bakwas shuru kar di as usual. At Least we belong to civilize party who doesn't beat up own party leaders or say haramzada haramzada to other leaders. Shows the upbringing of Parhay likhay Jahils of MQM

u guys are the most uncivilised people, your own party members mailka raza from karachi chapter and shireen mazari's daughter has admitted that :lol:

see your party is not even a party

Mr. Saleem Dhehzad is lucky he is living in UK and he can afford to resign, make these kind of allegations and still live to see the sun, cant say that about Leadership stuck in Paksitan, only way out is to run to Dubai but that too is risky

Mr. Saleem Dhehzad is lucky he is living in UK and he can afford to resign, make these kind of allegations and still live to see the sun, cant say that about Leadership stuck in Paksitan, only way out is to run to Dubai but that too is risky

Becharay apna resignation letter bhe Dubai ya kisi aur mulk mai ja kar waha sai bhejtay hain. e.g. Mustafa Kamal :lol:

Oh no!! Its a conspiracy against MQM. MQM is like a baby. Its innocent.

^ man I never understand PTJI supporters could be three type 1. Real ptians( PTI itself not exists more ) 2. Jamati or Talibani the last two are more seen here in this forum.

Bj4pkt5IYAA_ZYJ.jpg

MQM elements involved in extortion, killings, alleges Shahzad

Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s senior leader Saleem Shahzad dropped a bombshell on Friday soon after his membership had been suspended and said that several elements within the party were involved in extortion, killings and smuggling.

“The party leadership knew I have decided to resign from the basic membership,” Mr Shahzad told a private news channel in London while reacting to news of his suspension.

“There is a corrupt lobby in the Muttahida which is against the ideological workers… These elements are involved in extortion, murder, smuggling and other illegal activities,” the London-based leader said.

In a brief press release issued in Karachi, the MQM said its coordination committee had suspended the basic membership of Saleem Shahzad, ‘senior worker’ of the MQM-UK, for an indefinite period for violating party discipline. It said Mr Shahzad would himself be responsible for all matters relating to his personal and business transactions. The party will not be directly or indirectly responsible for these acts.

Soon after the suspension, Mr Shahzad, once considered as a most-trusted lieutenant of MQM chief Altaf Hussain, talked to the Pakistani media in London and said he would consult his associates before taking important decisions.

He said he would also name the people who had made a fortune by illegal means. “There is a long list of things I want to inform the nation about.”

The MQM leadership is facing investigation in the UK over money laundering allegations. The UK police are also investigating the assassination of senior MQM leader Dr Imran Farooq in London.

The MQM did not comment on the allegations levelled by Mr Shahzad who had been a member of the party’s coordination committee, but was removed in May last year, along with several other leaders.

MQM elements involved in extortion, killings, alleges Shahzad - DAWN.COM
And these elements are led by the supreme gang leader Altaf Hussain himself.. :woot:

رابطہ کمیٹی نے تنظیمی نظم و ضبط کی خلاف ورزی پر ایم کیوایم کے سینئر رکن سلیم شہزاد کی بنیادی رکنیت غیر معینہ مدت کیلئے معطل کردی، اعلامیہ
سلیم شہزاد کے ذاتی یا کاروباری لین دین کا تعلق بلواسطہ یا بلاواسطہ ایم کیوایم سے ہرگز نہیں ہوگا
کراچی ۔۔۔28، مارچ2014ء
متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کی رابطہ کمیٹی نے تنظیمی نظم وضبط کی خلاف ورزی پر ایم کیوایم برطانیہ کے سینئررکن سلیم شہزادکی بنیادی رکنیت غیر معینہ مدت کیلئے معطل کردی ہے ۔ رابطہ کمیٹی نے ایم کیوایم کے تمام کارکنان کو ہدایت کی ہے کہ وہ تنظیمی نظم وضبط کی سختی سے پابندی کریں۔
دریں اثناء رابطہ کمیٹی نے واضح کیا ہے کہ سلیم شہزاد کے ذاتی یاکاروباری لین دین کے معاملات کا تعلق ان کی اپنی ذات سے ہوگا ۔ اس کا تعلق بلواسطہ یا بلاواسطہ ایم کیوایم سے ہرگز ہرگز نہیں ہوگا ۔

رابطہ کمیٹی نے تنظیمی نظم و ضبط کی خلاف ورزی پر ایم کیوایم کے سینئر رکن سلیم شہزاد کی بنیادی رکنیت غیر معینہ مدت کیلئے معطل کردی، اعلامیہ

Back
Top Bottom