What's new

MQM elements involved in extortion, killings, exposes MQM senior leader !

We knew it long ago. It's nothing new. They are killers that is why MQM's biggest terror leader is sitting out side.

well I hope this whistle blower remains safe... the terrorist mafia mqm is unbearable now.

Don't worry, he knows what to do and when to give such statements. He's already in UK.. ;) Now I don't think MQM would like to try another Imran Farooq in UK.. :lol:

Is that rocket science, people like you who claim/pretend to be highly educated and enlightened and at the same time defend mqm and its thugs are worse than the tissue that altaf uses to wipe his filthy arse...or his face cause that fucked up face is not less than any arse either

beta PTI is not even a party, i can do all the mud slinging about PTI and how bad it is, but the thing is im not supporting MQM because i hate PTI, but i love MQM

you guys love PTI because you hate MQM or other parties :lol:

i have already made countless threads about fraud, corruption in PTI i don't really need to rant here

Is that rocket science, people like you who claim/pretend to be highly educated and enlightened and at the same time defend mqm and its thugs are worse than the tissue that altaf uses to wipe his filthy arse...or his face cause that fucked up face is not less than any arse either

:woot: :rofl:

Whatever we say about MQM, at least she does not support TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorists and related rebel outfits. This one deed alone gives them moral edge over those (PML(N) PTI, JI, JUI) who support the murders of Pakistanis.

Whatever we say about MQM, at least she does not support TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorists and related rebel outfits. This one deed alone gives them moral edge over those (PML(N) PTI, JI, JUI) who support the murders of Pakistanis.

Have you ever seen any gang supporting its rival gang? MQM and TTP are two rival gangs, fighting for power and supremacy in Karachi.. Both should be terminated.

And I am not a fan of peace talks, but please pray tell me how on earth supporting peace talks mean supporting murderers of Pakistanis?

Why would one terrorist mafia support the other one???

Have you ever seen any gang supporting its rival gang? MQM and TTP are two rival gangs, fighting for power and supremacy in Karachi.. Both should be terminated.
The difference is though, MQM is fighting for the power and supremacy in Karachi (like PPP, ANP, and now PTI), whereas TTP for the entire Pakistan, and later rest of the world.

And I am not a fan of peace talks, but please pray tell me how on earth supporting peace talks mean supporting murderers of Pakistanis?
Don't ask me, go through your leader's pearls of wisdom that appear every now and then in the newspapers and media, and rub salt in the wounds of the relatives and loved ones of those who were mercilessly killed by the TTP (alias JI/JUI) murders. Can somebody go and tell IK the following proverb:

Too much talking isn't right for a fool; even less so false speech for an honorable person.

I (and my family) have also supported IK, for we thought maybe something good will come out from him, but he proved us wrong. This arrogant fool is not going to get one cent and/or vote from me and my family ever again.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Last edited:
Trying to hide behind a pile of blabber rubbish. Now hear it from the horses mouth and deny it, cause that is what MQM and its followers believe in, lie, lie, and lie and then lie some more. Now try some personal attacks on this guy, who is not an angel himself.............a gang of thugs fighting on loot.

Sooner or later all things come to a full circle..........time for all the criminals to payback
yes we hve seen all of the criminals , nawaz & zardari getting punished in pakistan as PM & PRESIDENT?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
& now TTP, DECLARED INNOCENT.

Isn't it better that all should wait for Saleem Shahzad to actually start naming names and actually start spilling beans before jumping off the cliff in excitement.......this is especially meant for the TTP supporters, that's right all you PTI members!

It is astonishing how shameless certain members are, they support bombings throughout the country on innocents as well as waging of war against the state and the Army, especially as an Indian proxy, and I am speaking about PTI, they are the worst of the kind.....hypocrites!

JI is almost being banned throughout the world, when the Army actually decides to take action against the terrorists and their abettors, sympathisers and supporters then I wonder how long it would take for the country to ban PTI.

Bj4pkt5IYAA_ZYJ.jpg

MQM elements involved in extortion, killings, alleges Shahzad

Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s senior leader Saleem Shahzad dropped a bombshell on Friday soon after his membership had been suspended and said that several elements within the party were involved in extortion, killings and smuggling.

“The party leadership knew I have decided to resign from the basic membership,” Mr Shahzad told a private news channel in London while reacting to news of his suspension.

“There is a corrupt lobby in the Muttahida which is against the ideological workers… These elements are involved in extortion, murder, smuggling and other illegal activities,” the London-based leader said.

In a brief press release issued in Karachi, the MQM said its coordination committee had suspended the basic membership of Saleem Shahzad, ‘senior worker’ of the MQM-UK, for an indefinite period for violating party discipline. It said Mr Shahzad would himself be responsible for all matters relating to his personal and business transactions. The party will not be directly or indirectly responsible for these acts.

Soon after the suspension, Mr Shahzad, once considered as a most-trusted lieutenant of MQM chief Altaf Hussain, talked to the Pakistani media in London and said he would consult his associates before taking important decisions.

He said he would also name the people who had made a fortune by illegal means. “There is a long list of things I want to inform the nation about.”

The MQM leadership is facing investigation in the UK over money laundering allegations. The UK police are also investigating the assassination of senior MQM leader Dr Imran Farooq in London.

The MQM did not comment on the allegations levelled by Mr Shahzad who had been a member of the party’s coordination committee, but was removed in May last year, along with several other leaders.

MQM elements involved in extortion, killings, alleges Shahzad - DAWN.COM

why am I not surprised.....

Can I have a link to your childish claims?:D

Fauzia Kasuri quits PTI - DAWN.COM

lol murtaza ali shah himself wrote that he was jailed for mortgage fraud which was nothing but showing his salary more than he earned to become ligible for mortage loan

now he is saying that MQM went public on that, is he an idiot?

Key MQM leader jailed in money-laundering probe in London - thenews.com.pk

in actual nobody even knows what has happened to malick, this guy is just taking u turns like imran khan

Back
Top Bottom