What's new

MIA SAB ARRANGMENTS TO RETURN TO PAKISTAN

The same amount that could have been built from the money given to that madrassa in KPK.

So you're defending corruption, Good to know where your morals stand.

And the money was given to the Madrassah if they agree to reforms. I would rather we bring these Madrassahs into the mainstream society, rather than keeping them marginalized.

How much does the economy suffer when people come out into the streets and do dharnas?

To some extent, but the Government has only itself to blame for their own incompetence for not addressing the grievances of PAT and PTI. Why did they not form a Judicial Commission in the first place? Why did they have to send Hired Goons to Model Town and fire live bullets on 80 Civilians. Even now, not a single person convicted for the massacre in Model Town. Is this what you call Democracy?

Also, how much did the economy suffer due to corruption and nepotism of PML-N. Billions squandered away, Pakistanis have more black money in Swiss Accounts than Indians. Every Mega Project initiated by PML-N is rife with corruption. Heck, they did not even leave CPEC alone. First contract worth $1.9 billion for CPEC awarded to who, guess what Saif Ur Rehman?

How much does the country suffer when everyday Imran Khan is yapping about toppling the sitting government?

Where did he say that? He said Nawaz Sharif should resign because he has been caught red handed in the Panama Papers, and someone else from PML-N can take his position. Sharif's have failed to explain the source of the money, and have shown no proof how much taxes were paid. Why is the PML-N so hesitant to create a JC to probe the Panama Papers? Is Nawaz Sharif only capable of being a PM in the entire PML-N? What a Slavish Mentality.

Get the hell off your high horse. It's sickening.

I know, my high horse of a corruption free Pakistan. What a Nightmare ehh. Maybe Corruption might be part of life from where you come from, but in my opinion Corruption is the most disgusting evil one can do.

No sir, you are wrong in my humble opinion. Health of PM is state affair.
Yes it is provided there was a health concern to begin with. You'll be surprise how far the drama bazai can go in Pakistan to gain sympathy. NS had no health concern simply put. It was all done to escape Panama leaks scandal and let the dust settle down.

Yes it is provided there was a health concern to begin with. You'll be surprise how far the drama bazai can go in Pakistan to gain sympathy. NS had no health concern simply put. It was all done to escape Panama leaks scandal and let the dust settle down.

I can not comment on that, he may well be ill or may not be. As a human being lets wish him health and comment on his politics separately.

If it was all a drama, I can your agencies can easily track that. In London they do follow lot of process and hiding such a surgery would be tough.

Genuine Health issue or, not, NS has surely deflated Panama balloon. Public wont be that interested and Opposition wont be united. In another month, talks of selection of new COAS will become hot topic. A very good coincidence for NS.

Genuine Health issue or, not, NS has surely deflated Panama balloon. Public wont be that interested and Opposition wont be united. In another month, talks of selection of new COAS will become hot topic. A very good coincidence for NS.

Not by a long shot.

Opposition will keep this Ace in their pocket, and raise this issue near the elections by destabilizing the Government by coming out on the streets. For now, they have done the smart thing by handing over an Application to the Election Commission. Nawaz Sharif shot himself in the foot when he claimed in the National Assembly that they bought these flats in 2005, while on the other hand the Registry of these Apartments show purchase in 1993. This is a clear Open and Shut case, i am perplexed who was advising Nawaz Sharif in this case. Also on a personal level, i can tell you there is a deep frustration in Pakistan over Corruption. The difference between Have's and Have Not's has reached an All Time High. The average person wants accountability, and believe me there will be. Maybe not now, but soon. I personally see us heading towards a National Government.

Selection of COAS will not be a hot topic because its a very straight forward process. All 6 of the most Senior Officers in PA have the most impeccable credentials. No matter who Nawaz Sharif selects, they will largely toe the line the Institution as a whole has taken. This is not like the Past where the PM hoping to earn the loyalty would promote a Junior Officer to the Post of COAS.

@Omar can you enlighten us, how many small dams would be completed in 3 Million USD ?

So you're defending corruption, Good to know where your morals stand.

And the money was given to the Madrassah if they agree to reforms. I would rather we bring these Madrassahs into the mainstream society, rather than keeping them marginalized.

To some extent, but the Government has only itself to blame for their own incompetence for not addressing the grievances of PAT and PTI. Why did they not form a Judicial Commission in the first place? Why did they have to send Hired Goons to Model Town and fire live bullets on 80 Civilians. Even now, not a single person convicted for the massacre in Model Town. Is this what you call Democracy?

Also, how much did the economy suffer due to corruption and nepotism of PML-N. Billions squandered away, Pakistanis have more black money in Swiss Accounts than Indians. Every Mega Project initiated by PML-N is rife with corruption. Heck, they did not even leave CPEC alone. First contract worth $1.9 billion for CPEC awarded to who, guess what Saif Ur Rehman?

Where did he say that? He said Nawaz Sharif should resign because he has been caught red handed in the Panama Papers, and someone else from PML-N can take his position. Sharif's have failed to explain the source of the money, and have shown no proof how much taxes were paid. Why is the PML-N so hesitant to create a JC to probe the Panama Papers? Is Nawaz Sharif only capable of being a PM in the entire PML-N? What a Slavish Mentality.

I know, my high horse of a corruption free Pakistan. What a Nightmare ehh. Maybe Corruption might be part of life from where you come from, but in my opinion Corruption is the most disgusting evil one can do.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1467998907.452300.jpg

You dont know Imran khan, he will keep fighting for the cause as long as he can just he like did with the first free cancer hospital in Pakistan and wining us a worldcup with an injured shoulder.

You dont know Imran khan, he will keep fighting for the cause as long as he can just he like did with the first free cancer hospital in Pakistan and wining us a worldcup with an injured shoulder.

Good Luck to him.

I feel highly adulated by thy deferential praises, oh my loyal subjects:coffee:------jao kal bijli nae jay gi kea yad kro gy:smokin:

Can some body please share how this figure of 3 million dollar has been calculated.

Do share the details.
Please go and ask about it from nawaz sharif. One air plane will carry nawaz and his family with vip arrangements and vip food. And another one will be on stand by. there will be flight disturbance. or jahaaz pani se chalta hai kya?

I can not comment on that, he may well be ill or may not be. As a human being lets wish him health and comment on his politics separately.

If it was all a drama, I can your agencies can easily track that. In London they do follow lot of process and hiding such a surgery would be tough.

Oh believe me the concerned authorities know what it really was and why was he not coming back. What they do however remains to be seen after all he is the PM. Besides if they do something than those so called democratic forces will be on their throats for derailing this sham of a democracy we have.

May the plane crash down into the Sahara with his highness the kunger ohh sorry the king.

if not

May he trip and fall down the stairs of the Boeing and die.

Back
Top Bottom