What's new

MIA SAB ARRANGMENTS TO RETURN TO PAKISTAN

Hmmm...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 28
And few members will say "Khair Hai - Mitti Pao"

No wonder Pakistan is still reeling after 69 years and these members are content that what if 25 million children have stunted growth, years of education per child is lowest in entire region, and malnutrition is rampant but future of haves is brightest in Pakistan!

He is the best PM pakistan may have in today's condition. Because of a lots of mal propaganda, he is been defamed a lot. When he will not be a PM, pakistanis will remember him like many remember Musharaff today.

He is the best PM pakistan may have in today's condition. Because of a lots of mal propaganda, he is been defamed a lot. When he will not be a PM, pakistanis will remember him like many remember Musharaff today.
He is nothing near musharraf

He is nothing near musharraf

I believe that he is the only wise man who can talk of peace and development in bad time. I think he is resigning. Let somebody else come and than we will see. Whenever there is a civilian government in power in pakistan, Army and ISI agents do a lots of mal propaganda against them. Nobody dares to talk against them. I have seen many neutral Pakistanis have taken different line now a days in TV discussion. When your army dictates civilian government what to do and what not than why do you guys blame civilian government when they are puppet of army. If mia saheb is not the PM of pakistna, you guys are going to loose only and not going to gain anything.

Why is democracy still a thing in Pakistan?

3 mil edhi foundation ko he day daytay gunjo salamat!

I believe that he is the only wise man who can talk of peace and development in bad time. I think he is resigning. Let somebody else come and than we will see. Whenever there is a civilian government in power in pakistan, Army and ISI agents do a lots of mal propaganda against them. Nobody dares to talk against them. I have seen many neutral Pakistanis have taken different line now a days in TV discussion. When your army dictates civilian government what to do and what not than why do you guys blame civilian government when they are puppet of army. If mia saheb is not the PM of pakistna, you guys are going to loose only and not going to gain anything.
What we want is a honest goverment that will EQUALLY treat everyone and bring justice which is certainly not this man

I believe edhi has done a better job than our pm

@smuhs u r needed

Back
Top Bottom