What's new

MIA SAB ARRANGMENTS TO RETURN TO PAKISTAN

So you're defending corruption, Good to know where your morals stand.

And the money was given to the Madrassah if they agree to reforms. I would rather we bring these Madrassahs into the mainstream society, rather than keeping them marginalized.

To some extent, but the Government has only itself to blame for their own incompetence for not addressing the grievances of PAT and PTI. Why did they not form a Judicial Commission in the first place? Why did they have to send Hired Goons to Model Town and fire live bullets on 80 Civilians. Even now, not a single person convicted for the massacre in Model Town. Is this what you call Democracy?

Also, how much did the economy suffer due to corruption and nepotism of PML-N. Billions squandered away, Pakistanis have more black money in Swiss Accounts than Indians. Every Mega Project initiated by PML-N is rife with corruption. Heck, they did not even leave CPEC alone. First contract worth $1.9 billion for CPEC awarded to who, guess what Saif Ur Rehman?

Where did he say that? He said Nawaz Sharif should resign because he has been caught red handed in the Panama Papers, and someone else from PML-N can take his position. Sharif's have failed to explain the source of the money, and have shown no proof how much taxes were paid. Why is the PML-N so hesitant to create a JC to probe the Panama Papers? Is Nawaz Sharif only capable of being a PM in the entire PML-N? What a Slavish Mentality.

I know, my high horse of a corruption free Pakistan. What a Nightmare ehh. Maybe Corruption might be part of life from where you come from, but in my opinion Corruption is the most disgusting evil one can do.

If what you say is true, I will await until 2018 when PTI will be elected the next government in Pakistan and will bring an end to corruption in our country and fix our problems. I will actually welcome such change. Surely the people of Pakistan will kick PMLN to the curb if they are committing all of these horrendous activities that you have outlined above.

BUT until that time IK and his band of lunatics need to stop talking and go back home. No more dharnas,no more dramas, no more press conferences. Just shut up already. He has been trying to topple the sitting government for two years now. First it was election fraud, now its corruption, tomorrow it'll be something else.

Either he's doing it because he's an arrogant idiot who just doesn't know when to take "no" for an answer. But i think he's doing it to inhibit the success of this government as much as possible so PTI actually has a winning chance in 2018. Either way, what he is doing is wrong and it should be stopped.

His Excellency King Muhammad bin Nawaz al Sharif and the respected Sharif Royal Family will travel to Pakistan tomorrow on a PIA plane specially sent to pick them up. In honor of our beloved King, the PIA planes interior is being upgraded to suit his Highness's stature and his favorite cuisine will be served onboard. PIA will suffer a loss of $3 million but its peanuts because we are celebrating His Excellency's health. Long Live the King!
Via Hamza Ali Abbasi

$3 million for one flight!? Such an exaggerated figure could only come from one man in Pak, the man known for pulling figures and allegations out of his ar*e!

That said, it's quite saddening that the PM could not simply have travelled in a normal PIA flight. Pakistan is a poor country and it's leaders need to realise that.

As a normal Pakistani,
I pray for the good health of our PM
but for me. . . Pakistan is much more important & my prayers are more for the Nation

Please do not use the greatest name of all MOHAMMAD with his name because when you use insulting things with his name think of our beloved prophet MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

INSTEAD OF his full name use nawaz Sharif he deserves insults

Doesn't the Pakistani Air Force have VVIP Transports?

Wiki Offers the following:
A310
Boeing 707
Cessna Citation V
Gulfstream IV
Embraer Phenom 100
CASA CN 235 220

If what you say is true, I will await until 2018 when PTI will be elected the next government in Pakistan and will bring an end to corruption in our country and fix our problems. I will actually welcome such change. Surely the people of Pakistan will kick PMLN to the curb if they are committing all of these horrendous activities that you have outlined above.

Agreed

BUT until that time IK and his band of lunatics need to stop talking and go back home. No more dharnas,no more dramas, no more press conferences. Just shut up already. He has been trying to topple the sitting government for two years now. First it was election fraud, now its corruption, tomorrow it'll be something else.

Either he's doing it because he's an arrogant idiot who just doesn't know when to take "no" for an answer. But i think he's doing it to inhibit the success of this government as much as possible so PTI actually has a winning chance in 2018. Either way, what he is doing is wrong and it should be stopped.

Are you SERIOUS? I mean, are you stupid or pretending to be a really good one?

So basically, IK and PTI which is the Opposition should shut up and let PML-N loot the country dry. IK should not raise his voice against the corruption of Sharif Family exposed in the Panama Leaks. They shouldn't point out the mistakes the PML-N Government is making or point out their failures and incompetence. I really think you should go back and research what the job of the opposition party in the National Assembly is.

Did Election Fraud happen in 2013? Yes. Have any reforms been initiated to remedy that? No.
Is Corruption taking place right now in Pakistan? Yes. Has PML-N actually taken any steps to remedy that? No

But right now, what is all the fuss about? PM stated that the investigations for Panama Leaks should start from him. The opposition agreed and made the TOR's from where the investigation should start from PM. Later on, when the PM realized the noose was tightening he refused. All IK and everyone is asking is an impartial investigation into the Panama Leaks. Why is the PM so afraid of accountability? Is he afraid because he stated that the Apartments were bought in 2005 but the Land Registry shows they were bought in 1993 by the Sharif Family.

In conclusion, you want IK to not say anything and let the Government continue on its path of looting the nation thick and dry. Wonderful logic my friend, I salute your amazing logic. God Bless You

Last edited:
I dont know what for and why this turnip is still PM , he is such a coward , he knows people will question him about corruption and say go nawaz go , shameless POS

We all know hundreds of achievements of N$ and his intelligence, caliber, and clean financial record.

For example lets go back to 1972 when Manager of Pakistan Railway Cricket team was given a Vespa Scooter as Bribe (Rishwat) to be selected to play the match. This tells us how financially clean this current PM had been ever since.

Then we know during a briefing on Pak-India conflict a Lt. Gen was making a presentation and Mian Sanp turned his head leftwards and asked "Woh Shabdeg Aa Gaye hai" without realizing his mic is not on mute. This tells us how much Mian Sanp can concentrate when he is hungry.

Then we all know that had Rangeela (famous Lollywood comedian) had not rejected Mian Sanp as too dumb to act in movies in Lollywood - history of Pakistan could have been better than what it is now. This tells us how intelligent he is.

We all know that who funded who through Gen Aslam Beg and Gen Durrani to topple Benazir. This tells us that Nawaz will consider anyone his Godfather who can bring him into power by hook or crook and also tells us what his principles are.

Then we all know who was the right hand man in the money transfers (money laundering) the same guy is his most favorite thesedays and he is hoping to become Governor SBP and also wants to be in limelight just like how Shaukat Tareen was in Musharraf era. Too bad his other brother is too vocal against present Govt., while his third brother is firing shots in the Govt., as Planning / Privatization wizard. This tells us that N$ is a businessman and will buy whoever is on sale for his own benefit.

There are umpteen reasons to abhor what he had done and had been doing - if someone is OK with such a sketchy character laced with every wrong attribute for leading a country then I question their faithfulness to Pakistan.

Mian Sanp is corrupt to the core, and if someone comes up within PMLN who has much cleaner record and wins the election without the Internal and External Establishment's support then I will be happy that system won over personality - in literal terms not speaking figuratively.

Last edited:
Are you SERIOUS? I mean, are you stupid or pretending to be a really good one?

So basically, IK and PTI which is the Opposition should shut up and let PML-N loot the country dry. IK should not raise his voice against the corruption of Sharif Family exposed in the Panama Leaks. They shouldn't point out the mistakes the PML-N Government is making or point out their failures and incompetence. I really think you should go back and research what the job of the opposition party in the National Assembly is.

Did Election Fraud happen in 2013? Yes. Have any reforms been initiated to remedy that? No.
Is Corruption taking place right now in Pakistan? Yes. Has PML-N actually taken any steps to remedy that? No

But right now, what is all the fuss about? PM stated that the investigations for Panama Leaks should start from him. The opposition agreed and made the TOR's from where the investigation should start from PM. Later on, when the PM realized the noose was tightening he refused. All IK and everyone is asking is an impartial investigation into the Panama Leaks. Why is the PM so afraid of accountability? Is he afraid because he stated that the Apartments were bought in 2005 but the Land Registry shows they were bought in 1993 by the Sharif Family.

In conclusion, you want IK to not say anything and let the Government continue on its path of looting the nation thick and dry. Wonderful logic my friend, I salute your amazing logic. God Bless You

Since you missed it the first time, i will repeat it again and in caps to drive the message home.

IF PMLN IS REALLY LOOTING THE COUNTRY DRY AND THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN, WHY DOESN'T PTI LET PMLN CONTINUE WITH ITS TACTICS? ACCORDING TO YOU, PAKISTAN WILL BE IN MUCH WORST SHAPE IN 2018 IF THE STATUS QUO CONTINUES AND THAT WILL ONLY HELP PTI WIN MORE SEATS IN THE ELECTIONS, NO?

SO WHY THE RUSH? LET THEM DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. YEA?

Hopefully the caps will help. And there is no need for personal insults, my puny analyst :).

Since you missed it the first time, i will repeat it again and in caps to drive the message home.

IF PMLN IS REALLY LOOTING THE COUNTRY DRY AND THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF PAKISTAN, WHY DOESN'T PTI LET PMLN CONTINUE WITH ITS TACTICS? ACCORDING TO YOU, PAKISTAN WILL BE IN MUCH WORST SHAPE IN 2018 IF THE STATUS QUO CONTINUES AND THAT WILL ONLY HELP PTI WIN MORE SEATS IN THE ELECTIONS, NO?

SO WHY THE RUSH? LET THEM DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS. YEA?

Hopefully the caps will help. And there is no need for personal insults, my puny analyst :).

Indeed. Let them loot the nation, let the elections decide the result. Throw out the Judiciary, NAB, FIA etc etc. No need for that, i guess the country where you live in, the US should also follow this suit. Lets demolish the system of Accountability.

Mashallah, what wonderful thinking. Your Caps made your idiotic point of view very very clear, let Corruption flourish. Who needs accountability right. Jahil

Man I must admit pakistanis are very creative with words when it comes to politicians. :lol:

Indians are no where close.

Sir, isn't it a norm for PM of the nation to travel by exclusive planes?
here is another one for M.I.A Sab "cornholioness".

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom