What's new

MI-35 reaches Pakistan

It is army....not PAF or PNS...so these are in pretty safe hands.

In Pakistan at every corner enemy is present. This is not just literary...
Actually Pakistan is having over flow of sold outs, and this is how we manage to capture foreign agents, terrorists, Monkey etc.
Pakistani security is basically out numbered by agents of Ajit Devil... as he stated in his speech.... he can destroy enemy (Pakistan) just simply buying out. Guess what in Pakistan target killing cost $100.
Now imagine, how many target killing Ajit Devil can organize with $1 billion.

All those mullahs that you think are idiots, are in fact politicians.
Mate, I have met some average mullahs as well and their mentality is normally limited to their own sect or sub-sect.. one wears green turban, other wears white and a third wears black and they won't experiment with another colour despite the fact holy Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him and his family) wore all those colours and more...

In Pakistan at every corner enemy is present. This is not just literary...
Actually Pakistan is having over flow of sold outs, and this is how we manage to capture foreign agents, terrorists, Monkey etc.
Pakistani security is basically out numbered by agents of Ajit Devil... as he stated in his speech.... he can destroy enemy (Pakistan) just simply buying out. Guess what in Pakistan target killing cost $100.
Now imagine, how many target killing Ajit Devil can organize with $1 billion.
The truth is somewhere in between. There is no doubt you can find sell outs especially when we have so many rift lines but the number of patriotic people and their passion outnumbers the former and that is why the country still exists.

Detail package info

upload_2018-6-10_3-37-38.png

I think PA ordered Mi-35 in low numbers so they can test them in actual battle field to their limits. Then later they may decide whether they should order more or not.

I think PA ordered Mi-35 in low numbers so they can test them in actual battle field to their limits. Then later they may decide whether they should order more or not.

Most likely due to not having enough fund so they have to do piecemeal purchases. Though I still think it is a complete waste of a funds to buy the Hind when already purchasing the T-129. I don't buy this bull theory of special forces insertion...sounds more like a fig leaf to provide cover for a corrupt deal.

But if you think the reason is testing, then by that line of reasoning we should extend that to all order and buy things in token numbers and "test" them in actual battlefield to their limit before follow up orders. I vote for 4-6 Su-35, Typhoons, Rafales and sure even J-10Cs. Should do the same with the other gunships too ... we should order a few Mi-28s and Ka-52s as well so we can see which one is really the best and then if they are not up to mark, its ok, we will just have 4-6 aircraft and helicopters to put in parades and museums later to show how diversity driven we are!

The color scheme on our ones look kinda drab.

It is a bad *** machine .. Much better at kicking Talib arses than your JF17's ..

What is the weapon loadout you guys are looking at?

Mi35E_Z3140_090213.jpg

Indian-Air-Forces-Mil-Mi-35-Hind-E-Attack-Helicopter-Mil-Mi-24-Hind-Armed-Assault-Attack-Helicopter-3.jpg

Indian+Air+Force's+Mil+Mi-35+Hind-E+Attack+Helicopter+Mil+Mi-24+(Hind)+Armed+Assault++Attack+Helicopter+(+(1+(2).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom