What's new

MI-35 reaches Pakistan

Ye to phir na khush hone waali baat hui.
Bhai for me this is a good news at max,
Great news is something like when we tested Ababeel MIRV or Babur-III SLCM, or will be when we acquire S-400 on very good terms and conditions...
Outstanding great news has to be one of those items that are mentioned in my previous post

Last edited:
I will be as happy as you this when Pakistan will launch its own GSLV, HCV, HGV, SL-LRCM, SL-ICBM and Supercomputer that will be among top 3 ...

Inshallah in due time patients does it mara Bhai !!

I will be as happy as you this when Pakistan will launch its own GSLV, HCV, HGV, SL-LRCM, SL-ICBM and Supercomputer that will be among top 3 ...

First let the nation have roti kapra and makaan!

First let the nation have roti kapra and makaan!
Well these are for improving and safeguarding the economy. With space program, Pakistan can earn a lot by launching commercial satellites, remote sensing satellite can help detect treasures hidden under the Earth in the remote areas of the country. A supercomputer can help accelerate the R&D and Pakistan save and earn a lot of money by developing advanced products and systems indigenously and exporting them. We have a limited amout of money....you are saying let's buy the fish with this money while I'm saying let's buy the fishing equipment so that we can keep catching fish for our food and also to sell in the market :azn:...Got it or lost it?

I hope those will not be parked at some unguarded tarmac.

Back
Top Bottom