What's new

Mi 25 attack helicopter gifted by India to Afghanistan reaches Kabul, 3 more to follow

They were concerned on the possibility of these weapon systems getting used against them.
That seems to be quite remote. The only reason I would oppose Mi-35 for Afghan is that Taliban have already had enough experience at shooting down Russian helicopters. :)

So all 4 have been supplied?

What about the ammo? Have we supplied them with ATGMs too?

That seems to be quite remote. The only reason I would oppose Mi-35 for Afghan is that Taliban have already had enough experience at shooting down Russian helicopters. :)

Even if gone by your scenario, there is no reason for Pakistan to be worried!

Perhaps they dont like India getting involved in their neighborhood.
Considering the reaction from India regarding Chinese submarine parked at Sri Lanka port, it is understandable. Just hope decision makers aren't so jumpy.

Considering the reaction from India regarding Chinese submarine parked at Sri Lanka port, it is understandable. Just hope decision makers aren't so jumpy.

Sri Lanka is no war zone and when it was, I dont think India opposed Chinese or Pakistani Involvement there. Situation in Afghan is different. If India does not help Afghanistan with a stable govt., the trouble might just cross the borders.

This explanation sounds a bit shallow. There must be something deeper than that.

Afghan people have favourable opinion towards India. In a democratic setup, any Afghan govt will have to take this feeling into consideration and lean towards India.

This is simply not acceptable to Pakistan. Strategically as well as ideologically.

Last edited:
@Capt.Popeye as I thought, the IAF handled the transporting.

Any efforts to boost the capabilties of the democratically elected government against their proxies (the Taliban) is seen as being against their interests. Pakistanis beleive that a democratic Afghanistan will inherenetly be more pro-India.
Like all the other things you have said in Past, this is just your ASSUMPTION again being self declared intellectual...A stable Afghanistan is in interest of Pakistan...Pakistan never opposed the Afghan's government...Please keep your opinions to yourself and don't talk on behalf of Pakistan..!
Afghan president receives unexpected welcome in Pakistan - The Express Tribune

They were concerned on the possibility of these weapon systems getting used against them.
Source?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom