What's new

MFN-status to India not on table | Pakistan FM

Like we are dying for MFN from a poxy state!!!!

Stop flattering yourself pakistan FM!!

If its not on table, it must be in that shelf.

This will make our lives miserable. Now that Pakistan has denied us this MFN thing, India have little time left before it is destroyed.

The only way out is for Indians to convert to Islam, at least the Dalits will be saved.

The only way out is for Indians to convert to Islam, at least the Dalits will be saved.

Hi falseflag :wave:

even if we had to enter into a small scale battle limited to artillary

remember in 2001-02 stand off they lost close to 2k troops and the deployment cost was in billions.

Even the enviroment of war in south asia will shrink the FDI into india.with the rumours of going nuclear.the FDI in india will be non existing.forcing there economy to shrink further and GDP growth to decrease further.

You're joking about this,right?You know what is the economic situation in Pakistan?At least India have some level of FDI , what does Pakistan have?You know how your own Pakistani rupee is doing

Pakistan will deny India of Energy security...what a joke !!! :lo:

Islam is not a panacea for all problems and Dalits who converted have found no gains in their livelihood.

No MFN for India??????Oh my gosh my livelihood depends on that..Pakistan pls do spare mercy on us....:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

@ few friends from the other side:
waging limited war against India to destabilise economy and crunching our throat for energy needs...mwahhhhhhh
What an idea....:sleep::sleep::sleep:
By the way can yu say wen the next drone from US is gonna hit...

india is well-contained by Pakistan. Great!

india has no where to expand....it has Himalayas to the North, indian Ocean to the South, Bangladesh+marshy lands+ sea on the East..and to the West, nuclear-armed Pakistan with its mighty military has formed an impregnable barrier between india and Islamic Lands (Arab Lands, Persia, Central Asian Steppes, Afghanistan and so on)...

Mashallah...

Poor hindus :lol:

I agree with Aeronaut, Pakistan will take care of indians in Afghanistan and Arabia etc..China must handle Iran...and india will be completely blocked forever!

india is well-contained by Pakistan. Great!

india has no where to expand....it has Himalayas to the North, indian Ocean to the South, Bangladesh+marshy lands+ sea on the East..and to the West, nuclear-armed Pakistan with its mighty military has formed an impregnable barrier between india and Islamic Lands (Arab Lands, Persia, Central Asian Steppes, Afghanistan and so on)...

Mashallah...

Poor hindus :lol:

I agree with Aeronaut, Pakistan will take care of indians in Afghanistan and Arabia etc..China must handle Iran...and india will be completely blocked forever!

I don't see why we should be afraid of country which is incapable of stopping drone strikes on its territory. maybe "mighty military" has a different connotation for pakistanis.

I don't see why we should be afraid of country which is incapable of stopping drone strikes on its territory. maybe "mighty military" has a different connotation for pakistanis.

Besides few, nobody can stop the super power of any given time....

Your drone came to Pakistan too, only to be roasted. lol..

PS, no one is asking you to be afraid....My post was more about containment of poor indians...

Besides few, nobody can stop the super power of any given time....

Your drone came to Pakistan too, only to be roasted. lol..

PS, no one is asking you to be afraid....My post was more about containment of poor indians...

And I don't see how an army incapable of defending its own borders can contain another country, many times larger than itself. It hasn't been able to contain rag tag TTP and is dreaming of containing India. Well I don't suppose wet dreams are taxed.

And I don't see how an army incapable of defending its own borders can contain another country, many times larger than itself. It hasn't been able to contain rag tag TTP and is dreaming of containing India. Well I don't suppose wet dreams are taxed.

I didn't talk about only army containing anything...please, cry but atleast don't misquote me.

poor billion hindus have had it worse...faced ultimate humiliation, death, destruction, and colonialism for 600 years at the hands of Muslims...and then 150 years of British humiliation....and after that, we divided india into three..

Now, poor hindus are completely trapped like little rats...contained from all sides....

Pakistan Military is perfectly capable of defending its borders...indians know this...lol...Also, indian army has failed to contain Kashmir, Maoists, Indian mujahideens etc..and heck! bunch of guys come through see and rape your country for 3 days and indian army couldn't' do anything lolol...

yes, dreams aren't taxed,,,thats why indians dream of delusions like supa dupa india, shinning india, and what not?

poor billion hindus have had it worse...faced ultimate humiliation, death, destruction, and colonialism for 600 years at the hands of Muslims...and then 150 years of British humiliation....and after that, we divided india into three..

What humiliation? mughals ruled us so we were humiliated? By that logic you should be living under humiliation as well since you live in a christian dominated country. Also, since I assume that you chose to move there yourself, it can be concluded that you love to live in humiliation.

Now, poor hindus are completely trapped like little rats...contained from all sides....

How are we trapped? We trade with whatever country we want to, we travel wherever we want. We kill pakistani terrorists whenever we want to.

Pakistan Military is perfectly capable of defending its borders...
Tell them to those whose families are killed in drone strikes and TTP bombings. Pakistanis are killed like rats everyday. 9 pakistani soldiers were killed yesterday.
yes, dreams aren't taxed,,,thats why indians dream of delusions like supa dupa india, shinning india, and what not?
The fact that you needed to change the spelling to "supa dupa" itself shows how frustrated you are with it. India may or may not become a super power, but the fact that you need to ridicule it by falling to the level of pigs itself shows how insecure you are with India's progress.

Back
Top Bottom