What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

my mother use to tell me that when she was in college MH-DU there was one mexican girl (some diplomats daughter) they had very long chats about mexican food and coustoms

"tacos" i loved them were essentially a maize flour "roti" with boiled/baked rajma/kidney means with spices and cheese

she also told about many mexican coustoms which were quite famial to ancient hindu rituals and "MAYA" is the name of Ravan's father in law who ran to patal lok after ravans defate (mexico is just opposite the globe where india is) and was a great builedr / architect just like ancient Mayan's and even many of there ancient gods looked very simmilar to ancient hindu gods and there is a very old tample in south india (almost 2000 year old) which has a goddess folding corn which incedentlli was never seen in india till westerners introduced it in india (like tamato, capsicum & vanilla) i wonder where that godess orignated
Actually the south americas are referred as patal lok in our ancient literature, that is the place where nagas used to dwell, the south americans worshipped the snake god named quetzalcoatl,There is evidence that trade existed between India and americas long before any european explorer found it.

So when is India going to claim Mehico as part of Akhund bharat

We have better word for that than Akhund Bharat, and that is Vasudeva Kutumbakam.

Mexican are as much part of Indians as Indians are of Mexicans and that is what we call: Vasudeva Kutumbakam.

@Hermione The theory doesn't hold much water simply because the genetic makeup of American Indians is totally different from that of ours. Also, the earliest people from India could not have gone there before Vasco Da Gama's landfall to India in 1498, by which time most of the greatest civilaztions of the Americas were already in their prime. Their achievements can in no way be usurped by indentured labourers of India now.

Also, the Fire Temple of Baku used to a Zoroashtrian Atashgah earlier. It was also used by medieval Indian traders in the Caucasus as a place of worship. The Ganesh temple and commemorative plates written in Gurmukhi and Devanagari are not more than 300-400 years old.

Last edited:
@Hermione The theory doesn't hold much water simply because the genetic makeup of American Indians is totally different from that of ours. Also, the earliest people from India could not have gone there before Vasco Da Gama's landfall to India in 1498, by which time most of the greatest civilaztions of the Americas were already in their prime. Their achievements can in no way be usurped by indentured labourers of India now.
The first documented evidence of Americas in europe was when vikings visited it long before spanish set out to explore.Perhaps there were more people who knew about americas before vikings did.

We have better word for that than Akhund Bharat, and that is Vasudeva Kutumbakam.

Mexican are as much part of Indians as Indians are of Mexicans and that is what we call: Vasudeva Kutumbakam.

Dude I am still having hard time pronouncing the name of your Counselor in NY, dont teach me new words please

SO when is this fiction book about coming out? Looking forward to reading it..

The first documented evidence of Americas in europe was when vikings visited it long before spanish set out to explore.Perhaps there were more people who knew about americas before vikings did.

That's a real possibility. But the Vikings are not credited with stepping on the mainland, though they may have come as close as Labrador and Newfoundland in Canada.

None Indian work in 7/11 look like any Mexican.

Indian with a fatter lips will be mistaken as a black in the US.

how-fascinating-please-tell-us-more1.gif

That's a real possibility. But the Vikings are not credited with stepping on the mainland, though they may have come as close as Labrador and Newfoundland in Canada.
No i saw a dicovery channel programme which said the vikings landed on north america and established a colony/settlement and even traded with americas. but somehow that colony mysteriously vanished in that continent, perhaps the natives killed them or they died due to some disease.But evidence of trade is proven between vikings and americas.

Go and ask the Mexican why they don't look like any Indian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom