What's new

Mexicans are Indians from India

Dude I am still having hard time pronouncing the name of your Counselor in NY, dont teach me new words please

No I am just saying there is better word than Akhund Bharat.

No i saw a dicovery channel programme which said the vikings landed on north america and established a colony but somehow they mysteriously vanished in that continent, perhaps the natives killed them or they died due to some disease.

I remember reading that although they had knowledge about the existence of North America, they did not establish any permanent settlements on the mainland. Will check on the net about this.:tup:

Mexicans are from Africa! and Yes, we are all from Africa!!

@Hermione The theory doesn't hold much water simply because the genetic makeup of American Indians is totally different from that of ours. Also, the earliest people from India could not have gone there before Vasco Da Gama's landfall to India in 1498, by which time most of the greatest civilaztions of the Americas were already in their prime. Their achievements can in no way be usurped by indentured labourers of India now.

Also, the Fire Temple of Baku used to a Zoroashtrian Atashgah earlier. It was also used by medieval Indian traders in the Caucasus as a place of worship. The Ganesh temple and commemorative plates written in Gurmukhi and Devanagari are not more than 300-400 years old.

Zoroashtrianj Fire temple is nothing but a Hindu Agni temple. Read up on the common root of Zoroashtrian and Hinduism. (vedic)

However the main article is total nonsence.

They seem to have discovered the caste system in Mexico and voila .....it must be Hindu :disagree: This is the power of propaganda. Thank you british.

Caste system was prevalent in every society on earth. British propaganda ensured it is attached for Hinduism for all of eternity.

Soon Rape and Hinduism will also be linked. Just a matter of time.

The theory doesn't hold much water simply because the genetic makeup of American Indians is totally different from that of ours.

Actually I am not much clued in about genetics at all, so I will leave that to more knowledgeable people like you to argue about. Given how similar native Mexicans look to Indians, there must be some explanation to it.

Also, the earliest people from India could not have gone there before Vasco Da Gama's landfall to India in 1498, by which time most of the greatest civilaztions of the Americas were already in their prime. Their achievements can in no way be usurped by indentured labourers of India now.

Indians were sailing long before the Europeans landed on our shores as the cultural and trade influence in SE Asia shows. So it is not really all that difficult to imagine ocean going ships to have made the journey across to South America. The similarities between Indian and Mayan cultures are too deep to be dismissed so easily.

Zoroashtrianj Fire temple is nothing but a Hindu Agni temple. Read up on the common root of Zoroashtrian and Hinduism. (vedic)

However the main article is total nonsence.

They seem to have discovered the caste system in Mexico and voila .....it must be Hindu :disagree: This is the power of propaganda. Thank you british.

Caste system was prevalent in every society on earth. British propaganda ensured it is attached for Hinduism for all of eternity.

Soon Rape and Hinduism will also be linked. Just a matter of time.

Yes, lots of similarities between Zoroashtrian Fire Worship and our Vedic Agni Homas/Havans. Yet the Fire Temples didn't have Hindu priests in them chanting Vedic hymns, but Zoroashtrian priests chanting the Zend Avesta. Hence, i wouldn't call them Hindu. But the Baku Atashgah began to be shared by both communities around 400 years back and eventually the Hindu traders had a Temple built there as well.

Whatever the ancestry of the Polynesians is what I believe most Native South Americans would be from.

But this thread itself is a comedy of gigantic delusions of grandeur.. How much worst cant a mere post make ?? :lol:

Completely agree but the comedy provided by that chinese troll is on another level nobody can reach ... :omghaha:

Caste system of India was no way different from the systems followed in europe. But they all attribute it to us

Here is the comparison

Brahmins - people of the church
Kshatriya- knights and nobles
Vyshyas- traders
Sudras - peasants

Actually I am not much clued in about genetics at all, so I will leave that to more knowledgeable people like you to argue about. Given how similar native Mexicans look to Indians, there must be some explanation to it.

Indians were sailing long before the Europeans landed on our shores as the cultural and trade influence in SE Asia shows. So it is not really all that difficult to imagine ocean going ships to have made the journey across to South America. The similarities between Indian and Mayan cultures are too deep to be dismissed so easily.

Our maritime expeditions to South East Asia are well known. But they were during the 10th-12th centuries, when ships did not have much endurance at sea. The distance between Asia and Americas is too great for us to have traversed it. Even those nearer to the Americas were no better. The Chinese, who were similarly expeditionary, also failed to reach the Americas.

Human habitation of Americas occured during the last ice age, when the Bering Straits between Alaska and Siberia solidified, allowing Humans to cross the continents. Once the ice age ended, the rising sea levels meant that they would remain isolated for nearly 10,000 years.

But the Baku Atashgah began to be shared by both communities around 400 years back and eventually the Hindu traders had a Temple built there as well.

Given how zealous the Parsis have been with their fire temples and tower of silence in India, not allowing Hindus even in its vicinity, Hindus and Parsis sharing a temple seem really remote.

Caste system of India was no way different from the systems followed in europe. But they all attribute it to us

Here is the comparison

Brahmins - people of the church
Kshatriya- knights and nobles
Vyshyas- traders
Sudras - peasants

That's because till the time they had this social hierarchy, they too had remained a feudal, aristocratic society. Only when they completely abandoned it did they have a truly equal society.

To the Europeans, and indeed to many Indians, the caste system is a big hindrance towards achieving a modern society based on equality of opportunity. But while they want us to get rid of it, they need to remember that agreement on such issues cannot be forced and have to come from within.

Whatever the ancestry of the Polynesians is what I believe most Native South Americans would be from.

Polynesians originate from south East Asia and Southern China.. Polynesian languages have lot in common with Malay and Javanese

First human migration to the America's have considered to have happened during the last ice age.. Crossing the bearing starit that would have connected North America to Northern Asia.. Eventually those people migrated southwards to Central and south America better climates to build civilizations.. One reason you dont see many organized societies among Northern American tribes who were mainly nomadic.. But as you travel to Arizona and New Mexico you get to see permanent dwellings and townships, Ending up is great civilizations of South and Central America's in the Mayan, Aztac and Inca's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom