What's new

Metal music lounge

after viewing a couple of pages of this thread you people are in dire need of Ozzy. and remember if it wasn't for Ozzy metal would not exist today

CRAZY TRAIN - PERFECT QUALITY! - YouTube

Randy Rhoads Plays Paranoid - Best Version - YouTube

Randy Rhoads - After Hours - Suicide Solution - YouTube

Over The Mountain and Mr. Crowley Live from Milwaukee - YouTube

march 19th will mark 30 years after Randy Rhoads tragic death in 1982. may he RIP truly one of the greatest guitarists of all time imo he could have been the next hendrix had his career not been so short he did not even reach his peak when he died.

i can never abstain from feeling sad after watching this "i don't want to stop here ya know?" but unfortunately god needed guitar lessons. RIP Randy (rock in peace)

RANDY RHOADS NEW 2012 !! EXTENDED IN HD !!! 1981 GUITAR BEST NEW TALENT AWARD MTV 1982 - YouTube

Ozzy osbourne has been one of my favorite. Especially his song 'Get's me through'.

indeed he is the godfather of heavy metal i like that song as well one of the good songs produced in the post Randy Rhoads period Zakk Wylde does a good job in that song but i highly recommend Over the Mountain one of the pioneer heavy metal songs in the early 80s Randy Rhoads guitar solo in that song is just face melting.

Ozzy doesn't really have much to do with the creation and propogation of metal as an art form and a musical genre. Tony Iommi deserves far more praise than Ozzy - he was the man who wrote the riffs and songs for Black Sabbath, after all. Ozzy was just a singer - an above average one at that.

After going thru this thread I have realized that listening to Bharee Dhat music is a taste that needs to be developed if it one really needs it. The process is slow and painful and many will not make it

Are you saying that nurturing of musical tastes can be fatal? XD

Are you saying that nurturing of musical tastes can be fatal? XD

I don't know its effects on mortality. If it were true I am sure the heavy metal industry would have gone the way of the dodo along with its fans a long time ago

What I meant was other than a few songs here and there I don't like heavy metal songs in general

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom