What's new

Met police interrogated killers of imran farooq and got DNA via dunya news

its the same, what IMRAN is doing protesting drones, the only killing machine of TTp dogs?
But who created those Dogs in the first place? who harbored them and took both $$$ from US in the first place? who released the brother of Baithullah mahsud in the first place? why did the swat operation took place in 2008 under PPP and not a single one took place before that?

Yes especially after most of the Resources either escaped to South Africa or Malaysia.
but still, MQM doesnt take a wife , a mother of her childerns, brutaly taken away from her CSP husband, & forced to marry CM punjab shabaz sharif?

But who created those Dogs in the first place? who harbored them and took both $$$ from US in the first place? who released the brother of Baithullah mahsud in the first place? why did the swat operation took place in 2008 under PPP and not a single one took place before that?
this a round about, every then & now, we keep ourselves digging in?
who did 9/11?
you or me?
who was genrl jillani, who use to clean his shoes, who use to call genrl zia his father?
NAWAZ? right?

I'm not like mqm supporters jo apne leader ki har baat pe taaliyan marte hain..Imran should stop this childish behaviour
sorry, to tell you!
problem is that, we hve ,made tbese politicians our living gods, & we are not ready to hear anything agianst them?
thanks for bieng, not blinded ?
i see a ray of hope, in peoples like you for a better pakistan?
now comming back to, the subject, if there waa no ALTAF & MQM in sindh, there would be a SINDHUDESH. by till now?
thts the dirty reality?
think about it, pakistan neeeded MQM in sindh, to crash the dam stupid sindhi nationalists making it another of. AZAD baluchistan disscussed in US SENATE?

Last edited:
I'm not like mqm supporters jo apne leader ki har baat pe taaliyan marte hain..Imran should stop this childish behaviour

there is a basic diff btw MQM and PTI, your leadership depends on public sentiments, MQM guides people in the right direction and makes highly unpopular decisions of the time which later on prove correct

after 8 months noonies accepted what MQM was advocating for a long time that is to formulate anti terror policy, has PTI ever done any thing which reflects its foresightedness?

before MQM takes any decision there is a 2 board meeting (london and karachi) and the future steps are calculated and formulated, it doesn't depend on the bickering of one man like imran and PTI

tumhara leader to itna bewaquf he, i beg ur pardon, ke jab APC attend kerna tha tau woh asian elephant ke fund raiser attend kerne london chala gya and i still remember it were MQM leaders who on air said that imran should have attended the APC

now imran keeps calling APC APC etc to prove his point

Last edited:
this a round about, every then & now, we keep ourselves digging in?
who did 9/11?
you or me?
who was genrl jillani, who use to clean his shoes, who use to call genrl zia his father?
NAWAZ? right?
Its not round about, who has been living off the US $$$. Who is the only ally who has rather been "selling" his cooperation. Ever wonder why when Pakistani made claim for arresting the AQ operatives US representative had smilies on their faces saying that the terrorists were paid in full in $$$ to Pakistan. The reality is pretty straight only if one wants to accept it

Its not round about, who has been living off the US $$$. Who is the only ally who has rather been "selling" his cooperation. Ever wonder why when Pakistani made claim for arresting the AQ operatives US representative had smilies on their faces saying that the terrorists were paid in full in $$$ to Pakistan. The reality is pretty straight only if one wants to accept it
sellling pakistanis started in the times of PM nawaz sharif, dont you remember the men wanted by USA been send to them?

sellling pakistanis started in the times of PM nawaz sharif, dont you remember the men wanted by USA been send to them?
hahaha, now you're brain has started to malfunction.......US of A found a puppet in the name of musharraf to create its net in Pakistan unopposed. What Musharraf started, we are sowing now. And today no-one except kasuri stands by him. He must have been thinking what went wrong.

hahaha, now you're brain has started to malfunction.......US of A found a puppet in the name of musharraf to create its net in Pakistan unopposed. What Musharraf started, we are sowing now. And today no-one except kasuri stands by him. He must have been thinking what went wrong.
which puppet went to clinton, crying while mr, clinton was hving his quality time with MONICA, durring kargill?
i mean the whole world knows it?lolzzz

which puppet went to clinton, crying while mr, clinton was hving his quality time with MONICA, durring kargill?
i mean the whole world knows it?lolzzz
Because the Commando General got the army footsoldiers stranded and on the mercy of IAF's nepalm bombs and Bofors shells of IA. The Gang of four scarified precious lives to fulfill their adventure.

Because the Commando General got the army footsoldiers stranded and on the mercy of IAF's nepalm bombs and Bofors shells of IA. The Gang of four scarified precious lives to fulfill their adventure.
wow,
you should hve applied for, spokesperson for INDIAN GOVT & IA?
but plz remember, the statements givin by your own great INDIAN GENRLS, that Musharaf went in 11 kms & stayed with the troops , there?
because of the break dance done by nawaz sharif, in front of monica & clinton, massive preasure been put on to withdraw PAKARMY from kargill, which wasnt went to kargill for any withdrawls?lolzzz

its the same, what IMRAN was doing protesting drones, the only killing machine of TTp dogs?
so batman is on recue of altaf hussian .. and obviously u bring imran khan in evry topic .. i am more sure now that u must have a bad pathan incident in ur childhoold that is the reason of ur mental problems or u might just be an mqm supporter

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom