What's new

Uzair Baloch case: JIT reports reveal nexus of police, politicians and gangsters

Horror drama serial can be created about this man - he has so much on his plate.

And I don't buy the notion that this man could do that much all by himself, he had contacts which are not being clearly mentioned.

Ask people of Karachi who will told u about nexus and if u need specific information u can ask people of liyari they can give u specific information about each individual involved. It was happening in broad day light. Nothing is secret to the people of Karachi.

We get boiled with anger when PPP people claim on tv we dont know uzair baloch

Ask people of Karachi who will told u about nexus and if u need specific information u can ask people of liyari they can give u specific information about each individual involved. It was happening in broad day light. Nothing is secret to the people of Karachi.

We get boiled with anger when PPP people claim on tv we dont know uzair baloch
I am not much into political conversations but PPPP should be disbanded. This is the only way to save Karachi and Sindh by extension.

I am not much into political conversations but PPPP should be disbanded. This is the only way to save Karachi and Sindh by extension.
I agree but its not that easy. The whole bureaucracy of Sindh in under hand of PPP. Plus unlike Karachi where general population left Altaf Hussain alot of common people are still with PPP. It will result in a huge crisis.

The only way to do this is to take people one by one but before that you need to control media. Media is the key tool that form the public opinion. Imran Khan is a simple man who started communicating regularly with media but they are rogue people who will not shy to sell their own mother for money and ratings. So better to have a controlled media.

It's safe to assume this is a laundry exercise and the perpetrators are stronger than before.

I agree but its not that easy. The whole bureaucracy of Sindh in under hand of PPP. Plus unlike Karachi where general population left Altaf Hussain alot of common people are still with PPP. It will result in a huge crisis.

The only way to do this is to take people one by one but before that you need to control media. Media is the key tool that form the public opinion. Imran Khan is a simple man who started communicating regularly with media but they are rogue people who will not shy to sell their own mother for money and ratings. So better to have a controlled media.
Beautifully put, mate.

Yes, this is a monumental task, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom