What's new

Met police interrogated killers of imran farooq and got DNA via dunya news

if the party head fears the power of workers than that party is million times better than PTI slaves who have no power

you guys sold MPA seats for 20 million rupees see this video

TubeChop - Akhir Kiyon Karachi Operation Ke Bare Mein Awam Ki Raye !! -- 25th February 2014 (00:47) - Linkis.com

There is 20 million people in karachi, does this video covers them all? No

Does Altaf hussain fear the power of workers or is it opposite? Jo altaf ka ghaddar hai wo Maut ka haqqdar hai,,, Bhool gaya?

There is 20 million people in karachi, does this video covers them all? No

Does Altaf hussain fear the power of workers or is it opposite? Jo altaf ka ghaddar hai wo Maut ka haqqdar hai,,, Bhool gaya?

beta altaf is not even running the party, altaf is the founder of MQM, the the positions in MQM belongs to the hard working people who are promoted into the MQM, MQM gives power to its workers

beta altaf is not even running the party, altaf is the founder of MQM, the the positions in MQM belongs to the hard working people who are promoted into the MQM, MQM gives power to its workers

Why people Beat the leaders running party on orders of Altaf hussain? Yar ye buchgana batay aur bak bak chor do. You are a mature university student.

Why people Beat the leaders running party on orders of Altaf hussain? Yar ye buchgana batay aur bak bak chor do. You are a mature university student.

u obviously don't understand how MQM is run, altaf doesn't order anything, the orders are issued by rabita committee altaf just verifies those orders

u obviously don't understand how MQM is run, altaf doesn't order anything, the orders are issued by rabita committee altaf just verifies those orders

Fazool bat kar di na phr sai. London RC, Karachi RC, then Tanzeemi committee to keep RC committee in check, tell us whose order Tanzeemi committe follows? ALtaf bhai. So stop peddling the useless BS. Dr. Farooq Sattar ki pitaai kis kai hukam par hui? ALTAF hussain. or you want to say,,, RC committee itself said to beat them?

Why Altaf didn't followed orders of RC after teen talwar not to issue any statements in mediaa???? He defied those orders but wasn't punished why? Party Disciplne warr gayaaa???

Ab ki bar muh soch samajh kar kholnaa

Fazool bat kar di na phr sai. London RC, Karachi RC, then Tanzeemi committee to keep RC committee in check, tell us whose order Tanzeemi committe follows? ALtaf bhai. So stop peddling the useless BS.

the head of KTC is amir khan, the RC guy

you obviously need a thorough analysis of MQM structure before running your mouth dear

the head of KTC is amir khan, the RC guy

you obviously need a thorough analysis of MQM structure before running your mouth dear

Before Amir khan who was it? Bakwas karnay sai pehlai soch lia karo na zara

Before Amir khan who was it? Bakwas karnay sai pehlai soch lia karo na zara

ok before you lose yourself and me in the discussion, to answer your original question MQM workers didn't beat RC members and not on altaf's orders, the disciplinary action was taken against some workers who violated discipline

they hooted the RC members and thats it

the story was blown in the media out of proportions

you can see the video in the youtube, you can see nobody beat anybody

ok before you lose yourself and me in the discussion, to answer your original question MQM workers didn't beat RC members and not on altaf's orders, the disciplinary action was taken against some workers who violated discipline

they hooted the RC members and thats it

the story was blown in the media out of proportions

you can see the video in the youtube, you can see nobody beat anybody

DAWN, Tribune, Express, GEO all reported the beatings and destruction of their cameras and video tapes and the kidnapping of media crew and now you are denying the beatings. Shame on you.

Stop peddling the BS. You are starting to look insane

DAWN, Tribune, Express, GEO all reported the beatings and destruction of their cameras and video tapes and the kidnapping of media crew and now you are denying the beatings. Shame on you.

Stop peddling the BS. You are starting to look insane

BS media hype, no one was beaten and the coverage was live not recorded

another media BS

BS media hype, no one was beaten and the coverage was live not recorded

another media BS

But you qoute same media in your PTI propaganda??? Either you are insane and senile or them. Choose one option

Live transmission was stopped/cut off when the jahil MQM hooligans started their hooliganism. Jhooti bak bak kab tak karty raho gai?

But you qoute same media in your PTI propaganda??? Either you are insane and senile or them. Choose one option

Live transmission was stopped/cut off when the jahil MQM hooligans started their hooliganism. Jhooti bak bak kab tak karty raho gai?

don't believe everything media says, half of pak media are lies

Which also corroborates what express newspaper reported which I posted in above post.

So what happen to your denials about these killers were imaginary?

I have to tag @Mav3rick also. He was vehemently denying their whole existence by merely saying ISI picking them up is just merely a fairy tale

Again, the interior minister, at that time, denied any such arrests. My post was what the official version of Government stated, at that time.

And for the love of God, how long are we going to discuss this non issue?

Which also corroborates what express newspaper reported which I posted in above post.

So what happen to your denials about these killers were imaginary?

I have to tag @Mav3rick also. He was vehemently denying their whole existence by merely saying ISI picking them up is just merely a fairy tale
He is blindish, so he can't understand anything unless its in braille

Bottom line, the Met police have got what they wanted. Now the investigations will soon close and real culprits will be exposed. I don't know why MQM suddenly finds herself depressed. I mean aren't they innocent? And yes South African and Malaysia embassies would be very crowded these days :P

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom