What's new

Merkiavelli...or how Angela Merkel became the empress of Europe

lol the UK doesn´t even have any industrial power left. And France? I give you a hint, their national Airline Air France is considered a death trap in europe. Air France holds the sad record to crash evry single type of airplane ever build. Hell they even managed to smash a Concorde into the ground...

France is far behind germany in evry aspect of technology. Beside that, France is bancrupt and can´t even buy a single A380...its a broken nation.
can you try to be a little bit more smart ? because what you say is so non sense

1/ you enjoy your so named ennemies countries to have people suffering of poverty
that shows how stupid you are
my father was killed by Iraqis and i never thought once in my life "i hope iraqis suffer".. quite the opposite when they suffered the sanctions i was sad for them

2/ @UKBengali said you well about Airbus
there are a lot of French companies doing high tech here for the planes, more than German ones
and historical: the French are doing great technology planes .. why you think the main center is in Toulouse ?
why if Germany had most of the high tech and French were so retard, why so many companies are in France ?
lol

By the way i live in Toulouse and i have lot of friends from different countries working for Airbus here (English, German, all Europe). And they don't say your cheat.

3/ you know the difference between a company like Airbus and Air France , right ?
the fact you say this bullshit and compares totally different companies show you are not working for Airbus
stop your lies thanks

so let me explain you :
Airbus manufactures planes . Air France has nothing to do with high tech and manufacture: this was just the national French company... it is like you compare Emirates Airlines and Airbus.
what a joke.

4/ Concorde was made by British and French
you say to work in this field and you don't know that ??? ahah you are really a joke
never heard aboput Sud Aviation ?

So Germany is doing very fine, wiht machine tools, cars and so
but saying it is because of high tech far above the other is stupid and shows ignorance

I do work for Airbus and i work at Oberpfaffenhof
can you try to be a little bit more smart ? because what you say is so non sense

1/ you enjoy your so named ennemies countries to have people suffering of poverty
that shows how stupid you are
my father was killed by Iraqis and i never thought once in my life "i hope iraqis suffer".. quite the opposite when they suffered the sanctions i was sad for them

2/ @UKBengali said you well about Airbus
there are a lot of French companies doing high tech here for the planes, more than German ones
and historical: the French are doing great technology planes .. why you think the main center is in Toulouse ?
why if Germany had most of the high tech and French were so retard, why so many companies are in France ?
lol

By the way i live in Toulouse and i have lot of friends from different countries working for Airbus here (English, German, all Europe). And they don't say your cheat.

3/ you know the difference between a company like Airbus and Air France , right ?
the fact you say this bullshit and compares totally different companies show you are not working for Airbus
stop your lies thanks

so let me explain you :
Airbus manufactures planes . Air France has nothing to do with high tech and manufacture: this was just the national French company... it is like you compare Emirates Airlines and Airbus.
what a joke.

4/ Concorde was made by British and French
you say to work in this field and you don't know that ??? ahah you are really a joke
never heard aboput Sud Aviation ?

So Germany is doing very fine, wiht machine tools, cars and so
but saying it is because of high tech far above the other is stupid and shows ignorance

I do work for Airbus as trainee at Oberpfaffenhofen, its a branch of it anyways. And i assure you, that Airbus is not a french corporation. My comment about Air France was out of context and not in relation to Airbus, i want show that the safety record of a major european airline like Air France is simply pathetic and i personally would never set a foot into a french airline, no matter what airplane they use. Air France is responsible for the maintenance of their airplanes and they do a terrible bad job. Maybe they should emply german mechanics and engineers? Or british ones. I said in no way that i would compare Air France with Airbus, so don´t make things up just because your english is so bad.

as i can read you prefer not answering the different points but you prefer to say my English is so bad.
your pathetic behavior .

as i can read you prefer not answering the different points but you prefer to say my English is so bad.
your pathetic behavior .

Why should i answer to nonsense points?

You claim i compared Air France with Airbus and thst is laughable enough.

Why should i answer to nonsense points?

You claim i compared Air France with Airbus and thst is laughable enough.
when speaking about Airbus you say "proof is" and speaks about Air France, quite stupid.

And the other points , you didn't even know Concorde was made by French English...

so stop your lies about being trainee or in Germany they employ low IQ guys ... then well better being in France ;)

and thx to your nazi comments "i hope the ennemies countries people are poor"
this was teached by your nazi ancestors ?

when speaking about Airbus you say "proof is" and speaks about Air France, quite stupid.

And the other points , you didn't even know Concorde was made by French English...

so stop your lies about being trainee or in Germany they employ low IQ guys ... then well better being in France ;)

and thx to your nazi comments "i hope the ennemies countries people are poor"
this was teached by your nazi ancestors ?

Are you kidding me? Of course i know Concorde was made from France and UK. I even said this. I honestly doubt your english skills now.

And how comes you insult my IQ? You don´t know what i´m capable to do in my area of job and i find it embarassing that you would go that deep.

As for "Nazi comment". Thats not nazi, thats just rational. I don´t want that our enemies have a good life. I want a good life for our allies and friends.

lol the UK doesn´t even have any industrial power left. And France? I give you a hint, their national Airline Air France is considered a death trap in europe. Air France holds the sad record to crash evry single type of airplane ever build. Hell they even managed to smash a Concorde into the ground...

France is far behind germany in evry aspect of technology. Beside that, France is bancrupt and can´t even buy a single A380...its a broken nation.

UK has BAE and Rollys Royce. In fact Rolls Royce is the equal of General Electric and they both are the best engine manufacturers in the world.

France has Dassault and Snecma. While Snecma is not quite as good as Rolls Royce, it trounces Germany's top engine manufacturer MTU by miles.

In aerospace technology, UK and France are far ahead of Germany.

UK has BAE and Rollys Royce. In fact Rolls Royce is the equal of General Electric and they both are the best engine manufacturers in the world.

France has Dassault and Snecma. While Snecma is not quite as good as Rolls Royce, it trounces Germany's top engine manufacturer MTU by miles.

In aerospace technology, UK and France are far ahead of Germany.

Oh really? I hope we can become good too. :( Who knew that germany sucks in engineering. I wonder why we make almost all our money and business with it and now you tell me we suck in our business :(

Oh really? I hope we can become good too. :( Who knew that germany sucks in engineering. I wonder why we make almost all our money and business with it and now you tell me we suck in our business :(

Dude - Germany was ahead of all countries all countries in aerospace technology in WW2. Germany was the leading technological country during Hitler's reign.

It lost the war and has since focused mainly on civilian economy and gave up the aerospace field to US/UK and France.

Germany, along with Japan, are the two technological powers who because of historical reasons do not have a mature aerospace industry.

Dude - Germany was ahead of all countries all countries in aerospace technology in WW2. Germany was the leading technological country during Hitler's reign.

It lost the war and has since focused mainly on civilian economy and gave up the aerospace field to US/UK and France.

Germany, along with Japan, are the two technological powers who because of historical reasons do not have a mature aerospace industry.

And you don´t think that we would be capable to build any type of airplane we want?

And you don´t think that we would be capable to build any type of airplane we want?

Yes but not for a few decades.

High-performance turbofan engines especially would need massive investments(10s of billions of Euros) and a lot of trial-and- error to get right.

Yes but not for a few decades.

High-performance turbofan engines especially would need massive investments(10s of billions of Euros) and a lot of trial-and- error to get right.

Do you know our current project which we presented recently?

Chatt_SL.jpg

Its basicly a civil space shuttle airliner.

DLR Portal - Bremen - Leichte Tanks für schnelles Reisen

I think America and Britain have placed certain restrictions on Germany to prevent it from growing too strong. Churchill even wanted to turn the entire country into a agrarian based, and destroy its industry.

Back
Top Bottom