What's new

Merkiavelli...or how Angela Merkel became the empress of Europe

I think America and Britain have placed certain restrictions on Germany to prevent it from growing too strong. Churchill even wanted to turn the entire country into a agrarian based, and destroy its industry.

That is wrong, Germany has already grown stronger than any otehr european nation and UK has become our junior partner.

That is wrong, Germany has already grown stronger than any otehr european nation and UK has become our junior partner.

There are still over 1.000 US Troops on several bases working/living in Germany controling ze Germans and also many Russian, British and French Spies around, but that crazy half italian half german kid tries to teach us all a lesson in trolling over GERMAN SUPERIORITY!

I am done!

1369232238599.gif

There are still over 1.000 US Troops on several bases working/living in Germany controling ze Germans and also many Russian, British and French Spies around, but that crazy half italian half german kid tries to teach us all a lesson in trolling over GERMAN SUPERIORITY!

I am done!

1369232238599.gif

You aren´t even russian...you are an american according to your IP. Beside that we have troops in Arizona, does that mean we control USA or what? We also have spies in russia, france and USA. Its caleld diplomacy. What you think we have the BND for?

You make fun about me being half german/italian and it was not done with positive intentions. Beside that i´m not a "kid". Now stop derailing the topic.

He just raised a doubt, amici. What is racist about it? Many people here fake flags like kids and that is why he asked you. Turned out that you are really part German and part Italian which none of us knew here.

Relax man. No one is being racist to you.

He just raised a doubt, amici. What is racist about it? Many people here fake flags like kids and that is why he asked you. Turned out that you are really part German and part Italian which none of us knew here.

Relax man. No one is being racist to you.

Propably. but calling me pizza boy is not that positive in my opinion.

in fact it exposes vulnerability of western european countries that they cannot really help a possible ally directly and leave it to putin.

I was about to say the same thing.

"Empress" Merkel is powerless against Putin.

If she is the leader of Europe, then she should show decisive resolve when there is a violation of territorial integrity in Europe. Russia just showed a big middle finger to the EU and the US.

The problem is that Europe has been spoiled by, and addicted to, US leadership. When Serbia -- backed by Russia -- went on a genocidal rampage in the former Yugoslavia, the Europeans were sitting around twiddling their thumbs. It took the US to show leadership and stop the Russian proxies in Belgrade.

Now, once again, the Western Europeans are caught with their pants down and they have no plan of action. They can't even agree on an economic penalty, never mind a military confrontation. The US has a self-imposed mission to maintain lone hegemony and deny Russia's global ambitions. However, it has also decided that it won't keep coming and saving Europe -- the Europeans need to start lifting their own weight.

Putin is very smart man and he pre-calculated this division between the EU and US. That's why he made his move, knowing the consequences would be minimal.

I was about to say the same thing.

"Empress" Merkel is powerless against Putin.

If she is the leader of Europe, then she should show decisive resolve when there is a violation of territorial integrity in Europe. Russia just showed a big middle finger to the EU and the US.

The problem is that Europe has been spoiled by, and addicted to, US leadership. When Serbia -- backed by Russia -- went on a genocidal rampage in the former Yugoslavia, the Europeans were sitting around twiddling their thumbs. It took the US to show leadership and stop the Russian proxies in Belgrade.

Now, once again, the Western Europeans are caught with their pants down and they have no plan of action. They can't even agree on an economic penalty, never mind a military confrontation. The US has a self-imposed mission to maintain lone hegemony and deny Russia's global ambitions. However, it has also decided that it won't keep coming and saving Europe -- the Europeans need to start lifting their own weight.

Putin is very smart man and he pre-calculated this division between the EU and US. That's why he made his move, knowing the consequences would be minimal.

How you came to that conclusion? We got 90% of Ukraine and all Putin can hold is Crimean. I don´t see a russian victory, in any way it only stregthens our grip on the rest of Ukraine and weakens russian influence in the area.

Also Putin is anything but smart. Most who know him say he is very easy structured and emotional and bad in long term plannig.

ok..first you accused me of being racist and then calling you a pizza boy.
And you wanted to be taken seriously here.:coffee:

I never accussed you anything, i was talking about another user.

Back
Top Bottom