What's new

Merkiavelli...or how Angela Merkel became the empress of Europe

You make fun about me being half german/italian and it was not done with positive intentions. Beside that i´m not a "kid". Now stop derailing the topic.
ok... i told you i did not know that already... :)
so what was the topic again? russia shit and german great?

lets go back to topic and talk about evil angela... shall we? :)

ok... i told you i did not know that already... :)
so what was the topic again? russia shit and german great?

lets go back to topic and talk about evil angela... shall we? :)

Angela at least has the guts to push Putin aside. I find it funny how she singlehandly destroyed russian influence on Ukraine. What happened to Putins great project called Euoasian trade union? It got smashed from Merkel and it looks funny how he tries now to hold at least the small crimean. That is good news for germany and EU in general. Putins decssion broke finally the relationship between russia and ukraine.

Angela at least has the guts to push Putin aside. I find it funny how she singlehandly destroyed russian influence on Ukraine. What happened to Putins great project called Euoasian trade union? It got smashed from Merkel and it looks funny how he tries now to hold at least the small crimean. That is good news for germany and EU in general. Putins decssion broke finally the relationship between russia and ukraine.
there is little chance of ukraine joining EU anytime soon, even if crimea breaks away.

there is little chance of ukraine joining EU anytime soon, even if crimea breaks away.
Its not about joining EU. We don´t want them in EU. Just break them away from russia, what we did.

Its not about joining EU. We don´t want them in EU. Just break them away from russia, what we did.
they are not part of russia, they were under russian influence and will remain for some time.
in fact it exposes vulnerability of western european countries that they cannot really help a possible ally directly and leave it to putin.

they are not part of russia, they were under russian influence and will remain for some time.
in fact it exposes vulnerability of western european countries that they cannot really help a possible ally directly and leave it to putin.

No, its a powergame and i like the outcome. It was perfect timining during the olympics and it is funny that putin can only hold the crimea. :D How much percentage did we het of Ukraine? 90? 95%?

300.html

according to your own German Media this what they think about Europes empress, mark

He wanted to show how weak and powerless Merkel is.

How many Tanks Germany has left? Some 200?

He wanted to show how weak and powerless Merkel is.

How many Tanks Germany has left? Some 200?

We live in 21st century. Tanks. what else you bring up? Spears? wars are won with economic wars. The rubel is already in free fall. russians already live in poverty, will get even better now. Poor russia is good russia.

We live in 21st century. Tanks. what else you bring up? Spears? wars are won with economic wars. The rubel is already in free fall. russians already live in poverty, will get even better now. Poor russia is good russia.
how old are you?
please refrain from hatred / stupid comments. no people deserve live poor.

Explain to the US they could win the war against Saddam or Afghanistan with economy. logic.

Some wars can only be economic like with Russia . Otherwise it would be a disaster.

About the old comments you made i was joking about German not being the best in many fields...
well how to answer a kid comment ... i guess Airbus , Leclerc tanks, Concorde , Luxury brands manufactures here
all this is just imagination.

Calm down and try write smart. thx.

how old are you?
please refrain from hatred / stupid comments. no people deserve live poor.

Explain to the US they could win the war against Saddam or Afghanistan with economy. logic.

Some wars can only be economic like with Russia . Otherwise it would be a disaster.

About the old comments you made i was joking about German not being the best in many fields...
well how to answer a kid comment ... i guess Airbus , Leclerc tanks, Concorde , Luxury brands manufactures here
all this is just imagination.

Calm down and try write smart. thx.

Airbus is as much a german corporation as it is french. I should i know, i work as trainee for it. I find it hilarious that french claim things for themself that dont belong them. Concorde was also british.

And by the way i believe all enemie, and i see russia as enemy, should live under horrible conditions and mass poverty of the worst kind.

Airbus is as much a german corporation as it is french. I should i know, i work as trainee for it. I find it hilarious that french claim things for themself that dont belong them. Concorde was also british.

And by the way i believe all enemie, and i see russia as enemy, should live under horrible conditions and mass poverty of the worst kind.

Dude, France is far ahead of Germany in airframe and engine technology.

In fact, two EU countries can single handedly have their own Airbus and that is the UK and France. They both have all the technologies.

Dude, France is far ahead of Germany in airframe and engine technology.

In fact, two EU countries can single handedly have their own Airbus and that is the UK and France. They both have all the technologies.

lol the UK doesn´t even have any industrial power left. And France? I give you a hint, their national Airline Air France is considered a death trap in europe. Air France holds the sad record to crash evry single type of airplane ever build. Hell they even managed to smash a Concorde into the ground...

France is far behind germany in evry aspect of technology. Beside that, France is bancrupt and can´t even buy a single A380...its a broken nation.

Back
Top Bottom