What's new

Merkel profits from russian agression

no, allies stand on same position, I look my friends imto the eyes. I dont jump around like a Chihuaha and bark...
well your ancesstors heared owr bark loud and clear in all 4 wars they faught with india but unlike ummah indians dont change there loyalty and take sides with there firends "till the last men " :)

let me put you this way why are pakistanies submissive about han actions against uhigurs in china and silent to tibets cause ;)

in simple words Russia is indias best partner for almost 66 years now :)

no, we are your best partner, after all we feed your children and bring modernity and economy to india. do you consider us as enemies? Catholic church alone has done more for india than russia ever did.

well your ancesstors heared owr bark loud and clear in all 4 wars they faught with india but unlike ummah indians dont change there loyalty and take sides with there firends "till the last men " :)

what four wars has italy or germany fought with india? We always helped india.

Crazy spaghetti kid, last day you called us uncivilised 3rd worlders?

You are like a belly dancer. Are you sure you are not turkish? :D

I think, or believe, that many russians are capable to be part of european civilisation. St. Petersburg was once culturally influential, wasn't it?

no, we are your best partner, after all we feed your children and bring modernity and economy to india. do you consider us as enemies? Catholic church alone has done more for india than russia ever did.
and who is "we"

and who is "we"

Depends from what position you see it. My mother is italian, my father german. I grew up mostly in italia but also germany, so i consider both as my nations. And i think both are friends with india.

Depends from what position you see it. My mother is italian, my father german. I grew up mostly in italia but also germany, so i consider both as my nations. And i think both are friends with india.

Germans have no friends. They utilize and exploit other countries.

Because russia is european and has basics of civilisation. Where do you come from?

sounds like you don't respect other people's culture. why are you implying kebabs are uncivilized? i'm quite most of your countrymen appreciate this cuisine, after all it has been popularized by your turkish minority.

I have to disagree with you. Russia is SURROUNDED with NATO military camps. They can't even threaten Europe in open war, threatening US is out of the question. If you really think Russia can win war from US, you don't understand even if they have the army, they don't have logistics. In soviet time they had... now they don't.
So do you advocate that NATO will invade to save Ukraine or any other country? If you remember one other individual had the same idea , he felt he had surrounded Russia and could then attack Russia, the guy was Hitler , the rest is history .

There are some thing you just don't do . one is invade Afghanistan the other is Russia , they will bring you to your knees sooner or later. Not to mention that Russia has a few thousand nukes:)

well looking at your picture you look like a desi or from indian sub continent and i thought you are a second genration non resident pakistani in eourope who has changed his relegeon my opologies

anyway niether italy nor germany feeded india rather india bought most of your nations industrial goods and the Hitler even "borrowed" swastika from owr land

yes inida is a friend of all in the world but since russia/USSR stood by us in most severe and bad times we will take sides with russia not the likes of italy whos criminals (antonia maino gang ,quwatrochi those 2 marines) were behind the murder and suffering of owr nation

not any longer. We send most witz our Ariane and humans soon with DreamChaser.

and you think that would be personal better for me so my interests are secure?

:lol::lol:

Ariane is a rocket, not a space capsule. While it may supply large external component, it can't be used for daily supplies since it cannot dock with ISS.

+

After retirement of US space shuttles,only soyuz space capsule has capability to carry astronauts to and fro from space station.

So much for inferior Russian space industry.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom