What's new

Merkel profits from russian agression

I agree, starve them out. First step should be to sanction pharma from them. Will be interesting when they watch their babies die because they lack specific medics.

China can produce anything that Russia needs. In exchange Russia can pay with Oil and Gas.

Better luck next time, with your impotent policy. :bunny:

Putin knows nothing. He is a homosexual, divorced his wife because he loves men and never has any plan about what to do. His actions isolate russia and he brings hardships on his people. Thats all he can do.
look whos talking a pakistani in exile in germanny ... last i heared US & NATO were the most hated forces in Ummah nations wonder they smell a kil again ;)

he he he a kya baat hai

well u forget that russians also have guns and almost twice as all US & NATO forces in eourope put together + all the NATO nations & US economy are in recession while russian situation is totally opposite + add to that here US will have to fight russia and we all know russia is no pushover had US had the guts they could have taken a stand against Iran & syria but the chikkenned owt ... ever wondered why

ever thought why US & NATO are trying hard for a face saver lolzzz

and .... kahir jane do ;)
Their guns are rusted and old.
All the NATO economy is in recession? Really? Funny because germany is booming like never before and jumps from record to record. So what bullshit are you talking? :D

and please we speak english in this forum. I can insult you in german as well but won´t do it because of respect.

China can produce anything that Russia needs. In exchange Russia can pay with Oil and Gas.

Better luck next time, with your impotent policy. :bunny:

China can produce nothing. They rely on copy other stuff. To bad isn´t it? :)

I think also a good tactic would be to support Chechens and Dagestanis in their fight for independenc. Its cheap and effective.

I agree, starve them out. First step should be to sanction pharma from them. Will be interesting when they watch their babies die because they lack specific medics.
They have a 22.5 BN USD pharma industry. Why dont you read before commenting on things you have no idea about? @Manticore @Aeronaut @WebMaster they guy is encouraging watching babies die. Seriously?

Putin knows nothing. He is a homosexual, divorced his wife because he loves men and never has any plan about what to do. His actions isolate russia and he brings hardships on his people. Thats all he can do.

Germany has the highest Homosexuality rate in the whole world. :enjoy:

look whos talking a pakistani in exile in germanny ... last i heared US & NATO were the most hated forces in Ummah nations wonder they smell a kil again ;)

I´m not Pakistani. I´m italian / german and catholic. So whats your problem?

NATO won't do anything because it is not worth to start billion dollar war for Crimea you dummy. But if Russia continues, for example attacks Poland or something. Russia will taste full NATO power. My guesses are this... Russia will be handled like they handled Soviets during cold war... just a new cold war. They will loose without having fired a single bullet.

Poland is a member of NATO, so NATO has to respond in case of an attack.

But Putin can annex all of Ukraine and NATO will take no military action.

Their guns are rusted and old.
All the NATO economy is in recession? Really? Funny because germany is booming like never before and jumps from record to record. So what bullshit are you talking? :D

and please we speak english in this forum. I can insult you in german as well but won´t do it because of respect.

China can produce nothing. They rely on copy other stuff. To bad isn´t it? :)

I think also a good tactic would be to support Chechens and Dagestanis in their fight for independenc. Its cheap and effective.
images

They have a 22.5 BN USD pharma industry. Why dont you read before commenting on things you have no idea about? @Manticore @Aeronaut @WebMaster they guy is encouraging watching babies die. Seriously?

They produce nothing specific, we talk about a 3rd world country here. And no, i don´t talk about "babies die" I talk about sanctions. If children die its russias fault, not ours. Beside that i care only for our own children and not for enemies.

Germany has the highest Homosexuality rate in the whole world. :enjoy:

No it has not since all nations have the same rate. But at least we don´t have a homo president like russia has.

You want pics of Beslan as response? :/

You want pics of Beslan as response? :/
and u say your not of pakistani origin right :haha:

so by beslan you mean that eouropens cant fight russia like a man but will kil children & women to make the enemy suffer ...no wonder why NATO chikkenned owt so early :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and u say your not of pakistani origin right :haha:

so by beslan you mean that eouropens cant fight russia like a man but will kil children & women to make the enemy suffer ...no wonder why NATO chikkenned owt so early :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats not what i said, what i said was that russia was unable to deal with a specific situation and escalated it into unimaginable scale. I think you may have problems in english?

:alcoholic: 22.5 BN USD of nothing specific. You my man, are AWESOME!!!

Tell me what leading russian pharma corporations do exist and what worldfamous meds do they produce?

What does russia produce that i need anyway?

Thats not what i said, what i said was that russia was unable to deal with a specific situation and escalated it into unimaginable scale. I think you may have problems in english?

Tell me what leading russian pharma corporations do exist and what worldfamous meds do they produce?

What does russia produce that i need anyway?
well guess what rusia came into cimera and took it and there nothing NATO, USA or Ukreine could do about it but when Iraq invaded kuwait USA & NATO like a wolf pack destroyed iraq now they are whinning like sissies ... ever wondered why ;)

but still NATO is not able to defend itself against full scale russian invasion.......Attacking Russia......I will never recommend "Try it" even to US....
Pfffff hahaha, only in numbers Russia is outnumbered. If they want to stick their hand in the meat grinder be my guest. I'm not even going to begin about quality of Russian army compared to NATO army.

Poland is a member of NATO, so NATO has to respond in case of an attack.

But Putin can annex all of Ukraine and NATO will take no military action.
If Russia takes whole of Ukrania, there will be a response. That is why Russia won't do it.

well guess what rusia came into cimera and took it and there nothing NATO, USA or Ukreine could do about it but when Iraq invaded kuwait USA & NATO like a wolf pack destroyed iraq now they are whinning like sissies ... ever wondered why ;)

Guess what we came into Ukraine and took it, instaleld our puppet regime there and took control of 90% of the country.

We don´t cry, we support Ukraine in this case to create an even deeper rift between them and russia. Its diplomacy. :)

Back
Top Bottom