What's new

Merkel profits from russian agression

considering the fact that russias rocket industry is on the floor this capacity is doubtful. The recent chain of fatal rocket failures in russia is a sign for a massive downfall. The lost of the phobos-grunt mission was best example for that.

You still depend on soyuz space capsule to send NASA and ESA's ( your's ) share of supplies to space station.

Pfffff hahaha, only in numbers Russia is outnumbered. If they want to stick their hand in the meat grinder be my guest. I'm not even going to begin about quality of Russian army compared to NATO army.

If Russia takes whole of Ukrania, there will be a response. That is why Russia won't do it.
well atawolf i guess you havent taken the lessons from russian past well thing is they onli invade when you invade them as payback last they did it in WW2 ... thing is they will never invade eourope but if eouropean forces try what napolean bonapart or hitler or tartars tried to do then we all know whats in waiting

Guess what we came into Ukraine and took it, instaleld our puppet regime there and took control of 90% of the country.

We don´t cry, we support Ukraine in this case to create an even deeper rift between them and russia. Its diplomacy. :)
well so your happy to have 90% ukraine but are happy to give away cimera on a platter ... lolzzz Mr putin will be laughing all the way good luck with ukreine ... he he he

Thats not what i said, what i said was that russia was unable to deal with a specific situation and escalated it into unimaginable scale. I think you may have problems in english?

Tell me what leading russian pharma corporations do exist and what worldfamous meds do they produce?

What does russia produce that i need anyway?
go and read, before farting around.

well atawolf i guess you havent taken the lessons from russian past well thing is they onli invade when you invade them as payback last they did it in WW2 ... thing is they will never invade eourope but if eouropean forces try what napolean bonapart or hitler or tartars tried to do then we all know whats in waiting

well so your happy to have 90% ukraine but are happy to give away cimera on a platter ... lolzzz Mr putin will be laughing all the way good luck with ukreine ... he he he

Bhai Ji, Isko Indian Style may Samjha do, Merkel ko Putin baba ji ka thullu milega! :D

Chancellor Merkels popularity is aon a new high since the russian agression against ukraine. People see her as sucessful negotiator between Ukraine and Putin. Her party CDU gets 42% agreement in polls and did rise 2% compared to last week. The more pro russian party like "Die Linke" lose in the current situation and only get 10% agreemen
stern-RTL-Wahltrend: Wähler bauen in der Krim-Krise auf Merkel - Politik | STERN.DE

Judging by the comments from readers posted on Spiegel and FAZ it can be deduced that the majority of German people (at least those who read these two papers) understand and support Russia's stance on Crimea. I have also read in many articles in Spiegel and FAZ suggesting that in any kind of military or trade war against Russia, Germany will come out as the biggest loser because unlike USA it is very much depended on Russia's natural resources.

Germany should keep neutral and try to solve this problem through dialogue. Russia has been supplying gas to Germany since 1973 and not once the taps was turned off. I hope Merkel will act like Bismarck, not like Wilhelm II.

Bhai Ji, Isko Indian Style may Samjha do, Merkel ko Putin baba ji ka thullu milega! :D
in english putin singel handed li owt played , owt witted and owt manouvered both EU /NATO and USA ;)

no wonder russians are so good at chess playing

in hindi russia did "saanp bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi nahi tooti ":nana::omghaha:

Pfffff hahaha, only in numbers Russia is outnumbered. If they want to stick their hand in the meat grinder be my guest. I'm not even going to begin about quality of Russian army compared to NATO army.

If Russia takes whole of Ukrania, there will be a response. That is why Russia won't do it.

How will Nato respond against Russia? start a nuclear wag against Russia over Ukraine?

Nato fanboy you are pathetic. 80% of NATO consists from US forces. wipe them away and there is just a bunch of pussies left.
American Army is 50-65% of NATO, but 50% of NATO is enough to buckle Russia. If you look at Russia's western front. They don't make a chance. In caucasus they don't make a chance. The best they can do is defend Moscow and the surrounding and hope NATO has mercy.

Actually tatars succeeded. Russians became vasal state and had to listen to us. Napoleon and hitler made same mistake. They didn't prepare for winter. For modern warfare this is not a problem. There are thermal suits etc and air dominance is much important. Russia won't be saved by winter like they have been couple of times because times and technology have changed.

You still depend on soyuz space capsule to send NASA and ESA's ( your's ) share of supplies to space station.

not any longer. We send most witz our Ariane and humans soon with DreamChaser.

Judging by the comments from readers posted on Spiegel and FAZ it can be deduced that the majority of German people (at least those who read these two papers) understand and support Russia's stance on Crimea. I have also read in many articles in Spiegel and FAZ suggesting that in any kind of military or trade war against Russia, Germany will come out as the biggest loser because unlike USA it is very much depended on Russia's natural resources.

Germany should keep neutral and try to solve this problem through dialogue. Russia has been supplying gas to Germany since 1973 and not once the taps was turned off. I hope Merkel will act like Bismarck, not like Wilhelm II.

and you think that would be personal better for me so my interests are secure?

They didn't prepare for winter.

Battle of Sarikamish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle_of_Sarikamis_the_frozen_soldiers.png

Russian Soldiers colecting the frozen turkish corpses.

:lol:

in english putin singel handed li owt played , owt witted and owt manouvered both EU /NATO and USA ;)

no wonder russians are so good at chess playing

in hindi russia did "saanp bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi nahi tooti ":nana::omghaha:

Why are you so submissive towards russia?

Back
Top Bottom