What's new

Merkel profits from russian agression

tnnogtaw.jpg
You just created a PDF internal meme, conratulation.

I find this amusing. I means erious, what are we debating here? How deluded must someone be to not understand how the world works? Why do i come from a rich country? Because our nation belongs to the leading group of nations. We are so technological advanced that we can take whatever we want. I believe its an ilussion to think that nations would be partners. That has nothing to do with being "Nazi". I´m not a racist. The leading nations are not bound by race but by excellence.

You are even worse than a Nazi. You are a social darwinist. According to the likes of you, the poor doesnt even deserve to live. This is exactly what Russia fights these days. Neo Nazis backed by Imperialists.

p.s. the world works with Martial Law. Come and get what you want in Ukraine. Dont hide behind a computer, Pizza boy. :enjoy:

You are even worse than a Nazi. You are a social darwinist. According to the likes of you, the poor doesnt even deserve to live. This is exactly what Russia fights these days. Neo Nazis backed by Imperialists.

p.s. the world works with Martial Law. Come and get what you want in Ukraine. Dont hide behind a computer, Pizza boy. :enjoy:

1. I´m not behind a computer, i use a smartphone. You know what this is?

2. I said nowhere i want poor peoples death. They are important to work and for production.

3. We already got 90% of Ukraine

1. I´m not behind a computer, i use a smartphone. You know what this is?

You dont even have a computer? roflmao

2. I said nowhere i want poor peoples death. They are important to work and for production.

No they are not. Automation will replace them according to the plans of the likes of you.

3. We already got 90% of Ukraine

You dont even have a Computer. :lol:

You dont even have a computer? roflmao

No they are not. Automation will replace them according to the plans of the likes of you.

You dont even have a Computer. :lol:

I have a computer, as well as an ipad. Its called modern network. You know what this is?

Automation is important, but there are still many areas where automation is not ready yet and in some cases workers are cheaper than automation.

Indeed you are one hell of a scary kid. Anyone with some kind of common sense only can wonder where the EU is going in the future with the likes of you. Their educational system is changing fastly to produce mental cretins en masse to L E A D that zionistic tool called European Union.

Seriously somebody needs to take care of the likes of you. I hope Putin can achieve that. You are realy realy scary dude! Your capitalist retardation Level and the easiness of your inhumanity is enourmosly S C A R Y. :eek:

Indeed you are one hell of a scary kid. Anyone with some kind of common sense only can wonder where the EU is going in the future with the likes of you. Their educational system is changing fastly to produce mental cretins en masse to L E A D that zionistic tool called European Union.

Seriously somebody needs to take care of the likes of you. I hope Putin can achieve that. You are realy realy scary dude! Your capitalist retardation Level and the easiness of your inhumanity is enourmosly S C A R Y. :eek:

take care about the likes of me? What you mean? o_O

I believe we have the right to conquer evrything, simply because we can and i´m not just talking about the earth. I believe 100% in science and progress. And i think evrything in the way must be pushed aside. You know, i even have respect for the sovietunion in that regard, because it contributed alot to science and technology. I admire the Venera spacecraft, Vostock, Gagarin, Buran, Energia, TU-144, Mir and Sojuz. But i don´t know why...but russia left that path and i wonder why?

The EU plans a base on the moon and we are looking for partners. I would like to have russia in the boat. But russia leaves the path of progress. Their mars mission failed and that was really bad. There is not much new coming from russia anymore and that worries me.

I believe we have the right to conquer evrything, simply because we can and i´m not just talking about the earth. I believe 100% in science and progress. And i think evrything in the way must be pushed aside. You know, i even have respect for the sovietunion in that regard, because it contributed alot to science and technology. I admire the Venera spacecraft, Vostock, Gagarin, Buran, Energia, TU-144, Mir and Sojuz. But i don´t know why...but russia left that path and i wonder why?

The EU plans a base on the moon and we are looking for partners. I would like to have russia in the boat. But russia leaves the path of progress. Their mars mission failed and that was really bad. There is not much new coming from russia anymore and that worries me.

You could easily be a New World order politician. This is scary. How old are you? The brainwashing of the youth works perfectly in your country.

Russia has not left the path of progress,though slowed down. If you want to know new inventions/innovations then,

RD-180 Engine

1992 Znamya (space mirror)

1992 Nuclotron

1993 RAR

1997 Two-level single-vault transfer station

1998 Beriev Be-200

• Four retractable water scoops, two forward and two aft of the fuselage step can be used to scoop a total of 12 tonnes of water in 14 seconds.
1998 Submarine-launched spacecraft

1999 Sea Launch

1999 Flerovium

2000s[edit]
2000s Heterotransistor

2000 Livermorium

2000 Abstract state machine

2001 Space tourism

2001 Mirny Mine

• The largest diamond mine in the world and the second largest human-made excavation.
2001 Superconducting nanowire single-photon detector

2003 Park Pobedy metro escalators

2004 Graphene

2005 Orbitrap

2007 NS 50 Let Pobedy

• NS 50 Let Pobedy is the world's largest nuclear-powered icebreaker, and the largest icebreaker in general. The keel was originally laid in 1989 by Baltic Works of Leningrad (now St Petersburg), and the ship was launched in 1993 as the NS Ural, while completed in 2007 under a new name. This icebreaker is the sixth and last of the Arktika class. The vessel was put into service by Murmansk Shipping Company, which manages all eight Russian state-owned nuclear icebreakers.[125]
2007 Father of all bombs

2010s[edit]
2010 Chatroulette

• The first randomized webcam chatroom
2011 Nuclear power station barge

• The first mass-produced portable nuclear power station
2011 Nord Stream

2012 Russky Island Bridge

Back
Top Bottom