What's new

Merkel has no regrets over refugee policy despite political cost

giphy.gif
couldn't help myself.:p:

true, dont you live in texas? how are you affected by the floods? a you ok?

it spiked really high on and off for about 3 weeks then it good old rain.

how much did you pay?

Exactly, that's what I was referring too so I'm wondering which part of UK our mate @Providence is living in UK that has been immune to this heat wave along with news :lol::lol:... Of course it rains a lot in UK but that's normal

couldn't help myself.:p:
Add his flags divide by 2 and you will get the sum :lol::lol:

Exactly, that's what I was referring too so I'm wondering which part of UK our mate @Providence is living in UK that has been immune to this heat wave along with news :lol::lol:... Of course it rains a lot in UK but that's normal

yeah it was bad(hot) i prefer the cold(obviously) about 12c providance lived in chester which should get more better weather than me.

true, dont you live in texas? how are you affected by the floods? a you ok?

I am fine thank you.

I am in New York currently but parents are in Texas. It is huge and our area received pretty heavy rains but it's ok and news said it would be sunny in coming days here.

Houston and south eastern coastal areas of Texas had complete washout however. Several communities have been destroyed and it would take years for them to come back to normal !

Bro I live in Chester near Liverpool. It was warm but not like a heatwave LOL !

Is that you ?

Pretty toned up torso there ! Good job !

I earn some money with model jobs ^^ I do fitness bodybuilding and make some model jobs, appear in background of commercials and so on. Its not much but pays my supplements.

lol probably once when they find out your probably only packing a small pasta swirl and a meatball

also asain women.........really damn you must be cheap

The were nice. They made a music video here and i was background dancer. Nothing wrong with that.

I am fine thank you.

I am in New York currently but parents are in Texas. It is huge and our area received pretty heavy rains but it's ok and news said it would be sunny in coming days here.

Houston and south eastern coastal areas of Texas had complete washout however. Several communities have been destroyed and it would take years for them to come back to normal !

Bro I live in Chester near Liverpool. It was warm but not like a heatwave LOL !
good you know your in the big apple, are your parents ok?
there still working on restoring communities that were took out by hurricane katrina

oh and it was a heatwave

I earn some money with model jobs ^^ I do fitness bodybuilding and make some model jobs, appear in background of commercials and so on. Its not much but pays my supplements.

The were nice. They made a music video here and i was background dancer. Nothing wrong with that.
bloody hell they must be on a budget.

There is a special word for that...
Now I know how you manage to spend so much time on PDF :lol::lol:
what?[/QUOTE]

Good.

Germany needs Syrian refugees who are young, energetic, and mostly educated folks.

Germany should stop sub-Saharan christian refugees though. They are the problem as they have very little civilization and no education etc.

Turks and Syrians etc are not that bad to be honest.

Germany needs more Muslims Inshallah :D
you racist.....:sniper:

good you know your in the big apple, are your parents ok?
there still working on restoring communities that were took out by hurricane katrina

oh and it was a heatwave

bloody hell they must be on a budget.

what?
[/QUOTE]

I´m not in the mood to argue. I have other things to worry about. Just a thing, you should not attack people personal when they did not attack you and you dont even know them.

I´m not in the mood to argue. I have other things to worry about. Just a thing, you should not attack people personal when they did not attack you and you dont even know them.
you should not bring up unnecessary thinks like having sex, if you can give it i assume you can take it, if not, dont give it.

fair enough?

Mutti Merkel is welcomed to take a million or two of the Syrian refugees in Turkey for herself and for the Germans to look after. She is welcomed to do it but please keep them away from Eastern Europe and the rest of the EU members. :D

Mutti Merkel is welcomed to take a million or two of the Syrian refugees in Turkey for herself and for the Germans to look after. She is welcomed to do it but please keep them away from Eastern Europe and the rest of the EU members. :D
And why it is a problem for a person born in USA and living in Mexico?
BTW how is the Trump wall project coming along the Mexico?

Says a guy who never fucked a women :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who told you what my sex life is like?

Wow, a sex joke on internet. Oh God, how would I respond to this?! So original and witty :lol::lol::lol:

That is why we all see you as a lonely loser. Posting constantly about genetic superiority, racial purity, bodybuilding, and even your PERSONAL matters on a fucking Internet forum where no one could care less about white nationalism and what have u. And responding to people's jibs at you with a fucking 15-year old's humor...even when you are a grown *** man

You live a sad, lonely life. Stop trying to be the savior of Whites and Europeans. Live your life,have fun, enjoy and so on. Don't waste it by sitting at home all day fighting imaginary Syrian "invaders" of Europa "fatherland" or whatever fantasy fairytale you tell yourself to give your lonely life some meaning.

:haha:

Back
Top Bottom