What's new

Meri Dunya Lut rahi thi aur main Khamosh tha….

You do know that some BJP indians were protesting against KSA and accusing them for funding terrorism. Look at the Arab phobia generated here by them :cuckoo:. Is there any country these hate mongers spare?? While doing so online they also decide to migrate to Dubai.
Their hypocrisy sickens me.

Miss Airhead

BJP has never organized any protest against Saudi's or Dubai. It is largest opposition party and as part of national consensus, believes in having good relation with Arabs.

Why all muslims so scared of jews, they are so small in number, how can they dominate the world.

They are not scared LOL! Jews are small in number but they get support from :usflag: and England.No one can dominate the world the romans learned it the hard way and it looks like :usflag: is going down the same road.

Give me unconditional support of US and EU and everyone will start fearing me, isn't it simple to understand?

The original document was not written by Jews but was written and planted by Russian secret service. It was a forgery and part of it's text were derived from Gita and Machiavelli's prince.

The conceptual inspiration for the Protocols can be traced back to the time of the French Revolution at the end of the 18th century.

Czars implied by you were in early 1900. If what you say is correct then why defying these protocols is being taught as part of syllabus. A hoax is never given importance.

Miss Airhead

BJP has never organized any protest against Saudi's or Dubai. It is largest opposition party and as part of national consensus, believes in having good relation with Arabs.

Mr.Sh*thead

I can answer you if I want but This discussion is between me and Yzd Khalifa.

Give me unconditional support of US and EU and everyone will start fearing me, isn't it simple to understand?
ok.. you got a point about israel... but not jews..
I have met jews in my life.. they dont have claws..they dont bite.. and are pretty normal.. neither good or bad.. just normal.

They are not scared LOL! Jews are small in number but they get support from :usflag: and England.No one can dominate the world the romans learned it the hard way and it looks like :usflag: is going down the same road.
most israelis on this forum complain that UK does not support them and conspires to take them down? which is true?

All muslims?
ok.. sorry,. ..not all... but quite a lot.

The conceptual inspiration for the Protocols can be traced back to the time of the French Revolution at the end of the 18th century.

Czars implied by you were in early 1900. If what you say is correct then why defying these protocols is being taught as part of syllabus. A hoax is never given importance.

Czar is a title not name of a person and exist since 1547AD in Russia. And i was not able to understand what you meant by teaching part.

Mr.Sh*thead

I can answer you if I want but This discussion is between me and Yzd Khalifa.

Miss Airhead,

You seem to be a total retard.

If you are going to make a false allegation on an open forum, someone is going to drop by to correct you, irrespective of weather you are having conversation with Yzd Khalifa or Archbishop of Canterbury.

Czar is a title not name of a person and exist since 1547AD in Russia. And i was not able to understand what you meant by teaching part.

Miss Airhead,

You seem to be a total retard.

If you are going to make a false allegation on an open forum, someone is going to drop by to correct you, irrespective of weather you are having conversation with Yzd Khalifa or Archbishop of Canterbury.

My frind i know czar is a title. But the czar you are refering was in early 19 century. Hoax is nver denied by teaching anti hoax logics as a syllabus. Moreover, if you see my earlier post, i said that first time i read about new world order in the referred book in 1984; whereas publicly NWO term was first used by Clinton. Concept of multipolar world converting to bi polar and then uni polar world was also discussed in that, which preceded the intent of implementing NWO. Sequence of event in geopolitics further strengthens my confidence on the correctness of The Protocols. Political scenario at the time of publishing of the book also commensurate with the contents of it.
Media in todays era is highly under the influence of a particular ethanic group, therefore, truth is obscured. To find the truth one has to do own investigation and correlate it with the incidents happening around. What was mentioned in those protocols can be practically seen in the world affairs, thus evidence of it being correct stands a better chance againts an academic denial of it as hoax

My frind i know czar is a title. But the czar you are refering was in early 19 century. Hoax is nver denied by teaching anti hoax logics as a syllabus. Moreover, if you see my earlier post, i said that first time i read about new world order in the referred book in 1984; whereas publicly NWO term was first used by Clinton. Concept of multipolar world converting to bi polar and then uni polar world was also discussed in that, which preceded the intent of implementing NWO. Sequence of event in geopolitics further strengthens my confidence on the correctness of The Protocols. Political scenario at the time of publishing of the book also commensurate with the contents of it.
Media in todays era is highly under the influence of a particular ethanic group, therefore, truth is obscured. To find the truth one has to do own investigation and correlate it with the incidents happening around. What was mentioned in those protocols can be practically seen in the world affairs, thus evidence of it being correct stands a better chance againts an academic denial of it as hoax

Satisfactory amount of palagarism has been detected in those document also writer of original has also been traced.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish members would be able to give you even more detailed replies.
@Mozambique Drill @Archdemon @Solomon2 @PteX @Natan @Battle of Kursk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom