What's new

Meri Dunya Lut rahi thi aur main Khamosh tha….

Why some people are obsessed with Saudi Arabia and Israel?

Israel is not a hostile to Saudi Arabia and we look forward to enhance relations, get over it.
My friend those who have such notions is based on evidences and involvement confirmed.

3. US has all the wrong reasons to go to destructive wars.
Legend in their own mind, self proclaimed policeman of the globe.

It talks of protocol of elders, its future objectives and correlation to geopolitical situation at that time. I read that book in 1985 and that was the first time I heard the word "New World Order". It also gives a map of Middle East which, now I correlate, having a close match.

That protocol was a forgery done by Russian secret service under Czar.

Indeed they are like us no doubt about.

I am talking about your Hindu bias against Islam :) that's the reason you can jump in anything involving Islam/Muslims.

2. The media is controlled by the west/US and they find it useful to first create such conspiracies and then spread it.

3. US has all the wrong reasons to go to destructive wars.

ok.. first point is a personal accusation.. wont answer that

second point, even if jews have certain control, they cant possibly dictate US govt. In USA, everybody has lobby, Indians have, pakistanis have.. pro gun lobby, anti gun lobby .. only jewish lobby is more powerful than say Indian lobby
does not mean they can dictate everything that US govt does.

USA has very good selfish reason to go to war, even if it was immoral in some case. Each war has actually helped USA. Which wars are you talking about?

That protocol was a forgery done by Russian secret service under Czar.
Photographs of original preserved in British Museum was included in the book with stamp of british museum. I guess at that time photoshoping was not in.

Photographs of original preserved in British Museum was included in the book with stamp of british museum. I guess at that time photoshoping was not in.

The original document was not written by Jews but was written and planted by Russian secret service. It was a forgery and part of it's text were derived from Gita and Machiavelli's prince.

@Mozambique Drill

Last edited by a moderator:
Why some people are obsessed with Saudi Arabia and Israel?

Israel is not a hostile to Saudi Arabia and we look forward to enhance relations, get over it.

Some people want you to

CLm7nIB.png

Why all muslims so scared of jews, they are so small in number, how can they dominate the world.

I can't speak on behalf of the Muslim world, but we - Saudis - try to keep distance from other people in general sense, the more we isolate ourselves, the better.

We just want to make sure that no hostile nations come around us or else.

I can't speak on behalf of the Muslim world, but we - Saudis - try to keep distance from other people in general sense, the more we isolate ourselves, the better.

i was not specifically talking about saudis.... may be because saudis themselves wield lot of power themselves, they dont need to complain about israel... or may be israelis indirectly serve saudi interest...

i was not specifically talking about saudis.... may be because saudis themselves wield lot of power themselves, they dont need to complain about israel... or may be israelis indirectly serve saudi interest...

Well,

I guess that there has got to be something wrong with someone's mindsets to believe that the Jews were behind 9/11 or the lack of rain in Iran :lol:

our own problems finished ? our own home is is peace ?our economy is fit? damn we stupid pakistanis

There will always be a glimpse of hope. :agree:

لا حياة مع اليأس ولا يأس مع الحياة

You do know that some BJP indians were protesting against KSA and accusing them for funding terrorism. Look at the Arab phobia generated here by them :cuckoo:. Is there any country these hate mongers spare?? While doing so online they also decide to migrate to Dubai.
Their hypocrisy sickens me.

Back
Top Bottom