What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

1. Regular Fit: This fit is perfect for young executives and college students. Men in their mid 20s-30s prefer a well fitted shirt for work. A regular fit shirt snugs to your body without being too clingy or intrusive giving you a young dapper look. Men with lean and fit body type should go for a nice regular fit formal shirt.
  2. Classic Fit: This fit is for men who like a airy shirt where the fabric doesn’t sticks too close to skin. Right fit for a little heavy body type. Normally the choice of senior positioned men in their 30-40s. A white classic fit shirt is a must for any wardrobe.
Sf18ebI.gif
cxI48NA.jpg
A62rUi8.jpg
Rz60o92.jpg
g4EYgRL.jpg
Acha tou confusion kiya hai? I knew a guy who always wore slim fit...then again his body wasnt bad :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Acha tou confusion kiya hai? I knew a guy who always wore slim fit...then again his body wasnt bad :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
There is no concept of regular / classic fit casual shirts in pak -- becharay gym goers have nothing comfortable to wear :(

Why would you wear a regular / classic fit shirt to the gym? Shouldn't you be wearing a t-shirt?
i was talking about daily life -- dockers s the only option .. that too the u.s / viet sized

got regular levis xl t-shirts for gym.. even they look showoffs .. i dont like to show off my muscles... very cheap thing to do

I've seen people working out with dress shoes on in PK :(
:rofl: and I am the person who would go haww painduu just for fun :angel:

There is no concept of regular / classic fit casual shirts in pak -- becharay gym goers have nothing comfortable to wear :(
nasty! all trying to look like Salman Khan or Hritik :unsure:

I asked for an xl shirt from a designer after looking at the ''bulky'' model wearing the shirt in the booklet--- yaar meray arms hee under dakhil nahee huay

i gave the shirt back to the shopkeeper and thanked god that i didnt tear it from the arm pit area :woot:

In general there is no sense of western clothing in most of local vendors. Aside from known and expensive brands if you are looking for something decent and classy it quite to hard to find. Here in Rawalpindi shops are full with weird shirts and clothing and mostly you will find similar stuff on every shop :mad: I believe merchants pick from same sources without any know how of fashion at all. I am using few slim fit shirts I picked from Only Yes brand and quite happy.

Back
Top Bottom