What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

I asked for an xl shirt from a designer after looking at the ''bulky'' model wearing the shirt in the booklet--- yaar meray arms hee under dakhil nahee huay

i gave the shirt back to the shopkeeper and thanked god that i didnt tear it from the arm pit area :woot:
Bhai why don't you have a tailor stitch your shirts?

In general there is no sense of western clothing in most of local vendors. Aside from known and expensive brands if you are looking for something decent and classy it quite to hard to find. Here in Rawalpindi shops are full with weird shirts and clothing and mostly you will find similar stuff on every shop :mad: I believe merchants pick from same sources without any know how of fashion at all. I am using few slim fit shirts I picked from Only Yes brand and quite happy.
there is no equivalent of dockers full sleaved casual shirts in pak -- i am exclusively wearing it for the past decade

Bhai why don't you have a tailor stitch your shirts?
I do it with my suits -- lawrencpur has an outlet which has its own cloth and same tailors

casual shirts ... well i had bad experiences even e branded tailors ... when you say ''casual'' shirt it means NO cardboard [or whatever] in the collar --- they make a dress shirt out of a casual shirt .. which should only have two layers of cloth for a collar.. and good stitching

I asked for an xl shirt from a designer after looking at the ''bulky'' model wearing the shirt in the booklet--- yaar meray arms hee under dakhil nahee huay

i gave the shirt back to the shopkeeper and thanked god that i didnt tear it from the arm pit area :woot:
man are you the size of shrek? :unsure:

go and ask for a regular cut shirt .. and they will give you xl slim cut ----- and say bhai aap pehen ke to dekhain, aa jae gee
:rofl: that sounds funny...

there is no equivalent of dockers full sleaved casual shirts in pak -- i am exclusively wearing it for the past decade

I do it with my suits -- lawrencpur has an outlet which has its own cloth and same tailors

casual shirts ... well i had bad experiences even e branded tailors ... when you say ''casual'' shirt it means NO cardboard [or whatever] in the collar --- they make a dress shirt out of a casual shirt .. which should only have two layers of cloth for a collar.. and good stitching
wow you know your clothes well :agree:

mesomorph to slight endomorph
go with hoody...but i guess its too hot...:undecided:

Ive original armani suits but i wear lawrencpur with pride .. its from pak
lolz....I wear only Pakistani stuff...except them jeans and shirts and hoody and coat (basically my winter gear is not Pakistani but all of summer stuff is) but even some of the jeans from Zara and all are made in Pakistan :woot:

Didnt know there are soo many collar designs:

collars.jpg

Dude, just don't wear those "tight-fit" ones........... hate it when guys go to gym and want to show off their hard work to unsuspecting public! :p:
everyone knows what you wear
style-fashion-for-fat-man1.jpg

Last edited:
I would seriously appreciate it if men with a little belly stopped trying to fit in this stuff:

mens_winter_shirt_fashion_styles.png

Seriously...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom