What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

i remember, in patho lab our demonstrator dr was showing us some slides, co batch -- i asked a detailed question

and he replied

''dekho pyaray bechay..... '' full batch started laughing lol
how old are you again? :unsure:

The worse are the extreme tight jeans.
Oh yea! I literally am like which century do you come from!

just kidding

generally call them jackets nowadays
I know you were soo was I ...par humara joke koi samajh ta nai :(

Anyway I meant this type:

hot-salling-italian-design-wool-men-brand-fashion-business-casual-suits-coat-and-pants-2-buttons.jpg

I remember at this youth exchange program this Italian guy was telling me his coat was original Armani...I looked at him and said no my dear friend I cant tell the difference if it was from a £1 shop :ashamed:

1. Regular Fit: This fit is perfect for young executives and college students. Men in their mid 20s-30s prefer a well fitted shirt for work. A regular fit shirt snugs to your body without being too clingy or intrusive giving you a young dapper look. Men with lean and fit body type should go for a nice regular fit formal shirt.
  2. Classic Fit: This fit is for men who like a airy shirt where the fabric doesn’t sticks too close to skin. Right fit for a little heavy body type. Normally the choice of senior positioned men in their 30-40s. A white classic fit shirt is a must for any wardrobe.
Sf18ebI.gif
cxI48NA.jpg
A62rUi8.jpg
Rz60o92.jpg
g4EYgRL.jpg

For work : Slim fit

For every day / outside : relaxed !!!

I know you were soo was I ...par humara joke koi samajh ta nai :(

Anyway I meant this type:

hot-salling-italian-design-wool-men-brand-fashion-business-casual-suits-coat-and-pants-2-buttons.jpg

I remember at this youth exchange program this Italian guy was telling me his coat was original Armani...I looked at him and said no my dear friend I cant tell the difference if it was from a £1 shop :ashamed:
my armani suit 5-7 years back was of rs80k for convocation ... bought it at 40% off

if you want a great thing, go for very costly.. otherwise lawrncepur is the best option

19-blazer-vs-sportcoat-0709-lg.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yc9n9uJ.jpg
How would you explain the difference between a blazer, a sport coat, and a suit jacket?

— Mark Calicchio, San Pedro, Calif.

Fascinating question, Mark. In the U.S., blazer has come to mean anything that has sleeves and lapels and is worn with unmatched pants, but there are key differences between the three items you mention. In Europe and the tonier parts of the States — especially any place where messing about in boats is a big part of summer — a blazer [above, left] usually means a patch — pocket, navy — blue jacket with gold or (occasionally) silver buttons. The landlubberly sport coat [above, center], meanwhile, originally derived from the tweedy, robust coats worn while assisting in the untimely end of feathered or furry creatures. It had pockets with flaps, often an extra flapped ticket pocket, and was of softer construction than a suit jacket. As a modern fashion item, it should still retain the somewhat rustic, earthy look of its forebear (even when made in cashmere).

Finally, a suit jacket [above, right] will always be made of the finer stuff, i.e., worsted wool, and smooth to the touch. Still, all that said, it's rarely that cut — and — dried. Life's too short.

my armani suit 5-7 years back was of rs80k for convocation ... bought it at 40% off

if you want a great thing, go for very costly.. otherwise lawrncepur is the best option
Last time I checked Lawrencepur didn't carry cool wool, does it now?

Cool Wool is a trademark of the Woolmark Company, which is owned by Australian Wool Innovation
http://www.linkedin.com/company/sach-international---lawrencepur
The Lawrencepur garments collection is the very epitome of immaculate dressing, be it at home, boardrooms or in clubs. Lawrencepur garments in Wool/Cashmere, Wool/Silk, Super 120's, Super 100's, Super 70's, Cool wool or Wool/Cotten and other wool brands are respectful of tradition and open to contemporary designs.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom