What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

nothing fancy just my Fastrack :sick:
Fastrack-Ne3022Sl02-C563-Black-Analog-Watch-4530-572624-1-product2.jpg

i like this watch...when i have some cash maybe i'll buy this one.

7c5d98d64944cf98c0046d98937693ca.jpeg

for the time being this hard working good looking fella rocks !

5115efa5f7a38a58635cd541c2941c00.jpeg

ive 3 tag h -- i was searching for some other brand today but ended up again at tag h
I never had wrist watch so far nor I m crazy behind it ..... So hardly i have any brand idea about watches.......:p:

My best friend on my left hand:

- Functional
- Almost undestructable
- light weight
- tons of functions
GA100CF-8A_xlarge.png

What is your favourite perfume? I have been using the same brand since a while now and thinking to try different brand so just wondering who else might be using it amongst men and/or your favourite perfume that you use on day to day basis.

I currently use

ea_diamonds_for_men30ml.jpg

up

What is your favourite perfume? I have been using the same brand since a while now and thinking to try different brand so just wondering who else might be using it amongst men and/or your favourite perfume that you use on day to day basis.

I currently use

ea_diamonds_for_men30ml.jpg
This thread had good options

Too lazy to go through this thread -- can any one make a top10 list from the options in this thread? pretty please:kiss3:

I was referring to Zakii's thread title "For him: Your favourite Perfume"

d title of this thread is not gayish as well :angel:
The title was borrowed from the movie perfume as i was in search of that scent which required 7 or so women be killed for making a single bottle hence the word perfume was imminent

I know... yar zaki, perfume is for women ... unless you like a particular perfume on a women.. otherwise the thread title wasnt appropriate :-)

LquT75a.jpg

soldiering on

Ladies! What is your favorite men's fragrance for men?

7. Tommy – Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy – Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy starts the list with an approval rating from the women we sampled of 92% (23 of 25) which means women would love their men to wear this cologne. Tommy is a great neutral scent which makes it safe to wear in almost any environment. If you’re planning on taking a flight and will be sitting next to a stranger, which could be a cute new lady friend, for a long period of time, it’s better to be smelling fresh and clean than having a spicy or woodsy fragrance stinking up the plane.

6. Versus – Versace

Versus – Versace

Versace cologne is made from only the finest ingredients which gives it a scent that screams classy. This entire list could be filled with various Versace cologne, however for the sake of giving other cologne a chance, we will stick with the most popular which is Versus. If you’re looking for more of a classy scent that makes you smell like a man in charge, give this one a shot.

5. Acqua Di Gio – Giorgio Armani

Acqua Di Gio – Giorgio Armani

Acqua Di Gio is in almost every top list known to man. When I checked Google to see how often people search for this particular cologne, I found this cologne is sought after over 27,000 times a month! The next highest fragrance is less than half of that! Acqua Di Gio is by far the most popular cologne on the market today so it’s always a safe bet to purchase. Women still love it, however it falls to #5 only because of it’s popularity. Do you really want to wear a cologne that everyone else does?

4. Guilty by Gucci

Guilty by Gucci

(Large inhale)…. Ahhhhhh… This cologne is found advertised heavily in most main stream magazines with samples that make you want to go and grab a bottle immediately. The ladies are taking notice to this cologne because it’s all over Facebook with girls talking about how their boyfriend and husband found a new cologne that they absolutely adore. Guilty by Gucci will undoubtedly be one of the most worn colognes in 2014 and for years to come.

3. Abercrombie & Fitch – Fierce

Abercrombie & Fitch – Fierce

This is a cologne for the younger crowd particularly with the name brand. Of all the ladies screaming wildly that they love this cologne, not a single soul appeared to be middle aged. If you’re a guy, or shall I say dude, and you’re looking to woo that special lady who is in the late teens or mid to lower 20’s, you can’t go wrong with this cologne.

2. 1 Million – Paco Rabanne

1 Million – Paco Rabanne

BY FAR the most talked about cologne all over the internet. This cologne took the online market by storm and the ladies are busy tweeting and posting how much they love this cologne on their man. This scent is especially great for the winter time because of it’s spicy scent and the ability to invoke a warm feeling. The only downfall of this cologne is that it is certainly becoming one of the most mainstream colognes on the market which makes it likely the guy next to you is wearing it too.

1. Ralph Lauren – Polo Red

Ralph Lauren – Polo Red men

How this cologne is not one of the top sold men’s cologne, baffles me. According to the women sampled at Best Men’s Cologne HQ, 96% of the ladies (24 out of 25) said they want their man to wear this cologne. Not only do women like the scent, men do as well which makes it our top choice for cologne that women want men to wear. When having women sample multiple colognes, frequently this one is the favorite among all others. After starting to hear more women talk about this cologne via Twitter, we have to believe that it will soon be well-known and going viral this year. My advice to you is to wear this cologne before your buddies think they found it first.

- See more at: Top 7 Colognes Women Want You to Wear in 2014 by MaleStandard.com | Details Style Syndicate

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom