What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

I know... yar zaki, perfume is for women ... unless you like a particular perfume on a women.. otherwise the thread title wasnt appropriate :-)

LquT75a.jpg

soldiering on

Ladies! What is your favorite men's fragrance for men?

try Kouros by Y/L you will love it

Gentlemen/Ladies,

Any suggestions on Perfumes for men ?

I am keen on following things

• for Daily Use
  • not very expensive, between 1 - 3 thousand INR
  • pretty strong and long lasting fragrance
Why do you want perfume? Do you stink? :blink: :lol:

Have bath at least twice a day and powder yourself. That should solve the problem at a fraction of the cost!! :D

My favourites are

Pasha de cartier

Gucci guilty

Aramis

Ck 1

godamn ladies ! what next manicure and pedicure tips !

So many choices. Does fragrance have anything to do with your personality?

In general there is no sense of western clothing in most of local vendors. Aside from known and expensive brands if you are looking for something decent and classy it quite to hard to find. Here in Rawalpindi shops are full with weird shirts and clothing and mostly you will find similar stuff on every shop :mad: I believe merchants pick from same sources without any know how of fashion at all. I am using few slim fit shirts I picked from Only Yes brand and quite happy.
Ive met several cloth cotton manufacturers [uncles] -- they honestly say that the dockers veit shirt quality in both cloth and stitching is not done in pak... only on special order from karachi ---- as there is no demand for such a quality in pak

TAG Heuer CARRERA Calibre 16Automatic Chronograph is what i am wearing for the past 7+ years
ldPlGFT.jpg
ldPlGFT.jpg

i've other watches but nothing comes closer -- was seriously considering buying tag's pendulum
bought a Jaeger-LeCoultre [the watchmakers of the watchmakers] this year -- and no, not with my own money :enjoy:

-----------------------------------

1. Bullet Back Closures

Cufflink Bullet Back Closures

This is kind of the most common cufflink. Cufflink has a torpedo-shaped pengetat hooks, bullets, or capsules that you can swivel up to 360 degrees. That’s why cuffink is very easy to use and many become favorite men.

2. Whale Back Closure

Cufflink Whale Back Closure

Type one cufflink is almost similar to the bullet back closures, only has a hook-shaped pengetat whale tail that you can rotate through 180 degrees.

3. Backing Fixed, Fixed Reversible Backing

Cufflink Reversible Fixed Backing

In contrast to this one type of cufflink. Cufflink this one has a more rigid when compared with other cufflink. Even so, this one cufflink cufflink regarded as the most solid to tighten cuff shirt. Some cufflink, named fixed backing also called varied by design that can be used back and forth. Cufflink is called reversible fixed backing.

4. Chain Link

Cuff Chain Link Cufflink

Chain link is a cufflink that has a latch hook which is connected by a chain. Some people say it is like this cufflink form when it was first created. Just like the fixed backing, there is also a chain link which can be used back and forth is called reversible chain link.

5. Ball Return

Cufflink Ball Returns

Ball return is the development or modification of the chain link fabric pengetat spherical.

6. Silk Knot

Silk Knot Cufflinks For Men

While silk knot cufflink is made of yarn and silk. This is the only cufflink different from the other five formal cufflink. Cufflink one is used for non-formal events.
Six Types of Cufflink - Trend Vogue

In my watch collection I have
1. Seiko 5 it's a classic edition
2. Fossil
3. Carrera

My perfume collection
1. Cool Water
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1431002682.470720.jpg

2. Del Mar
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1431002781.902119.jpg

I have my eye on
3. Ferrari Extreme
4. Versa-chi Oud (Very Rare)
And bunch of others

Capture02.JPG
Looks like Xi is patriotic. A $100 Shanghai watch. Now I want to buy a watch from that company. lol
Putin, supposedly an anti western dude have the most expensive european watch

Capture01.JPG
Capture01.JPG
Capture02.JPG
Capture03.JPG
Capture04.JPG

A watch is unique in the sense that it is both functional and artistic. It used to be that watches were needed mostly, if not purely, for functionality. Today, unless you are a high performance athlete where timing to the tenths of a second is important, a watch is pretty much a jewelry piece. Nevertheless, since timing and the watch have changed human society so much, the watch continues to be a quasi-necessary personal artifact of everyday lives.

My take...If you are a man, your everyday timepiece should be all mechanical, meaning either manual or auto. No batteries and electronics on your wrist. If you need to know your time on the 100 meters dash, then get a watch for that purpose, but for your regular timepiece you should pay your respect to fine mechanical engineering and one of man's greatest inventions by wearing an all mechanical watch.

Finally, get Swiss or nothing. The Japanese do make a few fine automatic movements, but the best from Seiko still cannot match the standard from the Swiss. If you cannot afford an Omega or a Panerai, like most of us cannot, then a Hamilton or Glycine will do just fine. Both brands have long aviation histories.

Recently I have started looking into watches, as I am looking for my first watch because I never use to like them. As for some starters good brands are more like boyish (Fossil,Espirt,Police,Casio and etc). If someone is looking for chronograph automatic watches which usually Swiss made and considered luxury brands. I like Breitling's Navitimer, Rolex's Submariner is also very famous, Tag Heur and Tissot. I am looking at Tissot's visodate which is somewhat affordable automatic dress watch. If I ever had money I'll buy Tissot's Visodate or any other.

Finally, get Swiss or nothing. The Japanese do make a few fine automatic movements, but the best from Seiko still cannot match the standard from the Swiss. If you cannot afford an Omega or a Panerai, like most of us cannot, then a Hamilton or Glycine will do just fine. Both brands have long aviation histories.

I only wear 2 watches for work

1) Seiko

2) Tag Heuer

What about you, Sir Gambit? What do you wear?

Back
Top Bottom