FFJ46Oq.jpg
69Wk8dt.jpg
747hexB.jpg

the height and size of arm hole is very imp

Last edited:
terrible armholes
lrqwYq0.jpg
armholes? :unsure:

oh btw...last year I got to see this for the first time in my life and I was like :woot: but sadly the prof using it had a big belly and well it didnt look as impressive :(

963112115_01.jpg

armholes? :unsure:

oh btw...last year I got to see this for the first time in my life and I was like :woot: but sadly the prof using it had a big belly and well it didnt look as impressive :(

963112115_01.jpg
Armhole

The armhole can make or break the fit of a jacket. It can be high and small or low and large. The size and placement can vary. but it is important as two jackets of the same size but different style may not fit the same person.

High armhole come across as uncomfortable but it creates a slim body hugging effect like that of the British style of suits. It should be an inch below your armpit and requires shirts with smae high armhole to avoid gathers under the jacket.
3XGboYY.jpg

Armhole

The armhole can make or break the fit of a jacket. It can be high and small or low and large. The size and placement can vary. but it is important as two jackets of the same size but different style may not fit the same person.

High armhole come across as uncomfortable but it creates a slim body hugging effect like that of the British style of suits. It should be an inch below your armpit and requires shirts with smae high armhole to avoid gathers under the jacket.
3XGboYY.jpg
oh same problem with some skimpy female shirts. :sick:

@Manticore did you change the name of the thread :P

now we are talking about suits.. who knows i might post top 10 mens perfume/col tomorrow

so better to generalize thread name
:rofl: you have taste that much I can give ya and you know your stuff..hence yea who knows what you will post tomorrow :P

TAG Heuer CARRERA Calibre 16Automatic Chronograph is what i am wearing for the past 7+ years
ldPlGFT.jpg
ldPlGFT.jpg

i've other watches but nothing comes closer -- was seriously considering buying tag's pendulum

TAG Heuer CARRERA Calibre 16Automatic Chronograph is what i am wearing for the past 7+ years
ldPlGFT.jpg
ldPlGFT.jpg

i've other watches but nothing comes closer -- was seriously considering buying tag's pendulum
dear god you are like a top to bottom branded model?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom