What's new

Men's fashion tips, clothing, watches, cologne etc

Quite affordable for daily use.

What'
For daily use, these are pretty expensive bro... I am not a millionaire :D

My bad brotha.
And I don't know i can forget one of my most favorite, yet the cheapest cologne!
Its called Nautica Voyage

here's the bottle
Nautica.jpg

I used to have a bottle, finished it this summer.
I still remember, second time I wore this baby at college, two girls complimented me when i walked pass by them

This is one of the cheapest colognes with the highest positive ratings. Google it if you don't believe me.

In some countries it may be interchangeable....not sure. In the US...if you told a guy he had nice "perfume"....he may well punch you.

CK One any day... With A*men on special occasions...

new 2014 tag watches to waste money on? have not bought the pendulum yet

Manti yara, I've never worn a watch, a ring, or any such thing in my life.......... nevertheless, Ami and Abu gifted couple of watches during the course of my life......... can't remember all of them, however, the one I got gifted recently, on my marriage, by Abu & Ami, was "Baume & Mercier" 8834..... which I gifted back to my Dad... as I never was going to wear it...

I am kind of allergic to anything on my body.

@Manticore

8834.jpg

I am having a hard time believing that you own so many tags....... Replicas perhaps....
Tag replicas can be easily found here in the range of 5k-9k.... And they ade actually good copies... Pretty hard to differentiate from the original...

PS : if they are all real.., u must be some richie rich.....

Guys anyone know about some good replica stores in Lahore.? @Manticore and others..
I'm a huge Tag fan but i cant afford original one as i am a student :cray:

1. Regular Fit: This fit is perfect for young executives and college students. Men in their mid 20s-30s prefer a well fitted shirt for work. A regular fit shirt snugs to your body without being too clingy or intrusive giving you a young dapper look. Men with lean and fit body type should go for a nice regular fit formal shirt.
  2. Classic Fit: This fit is for men who like a airy shirt where the fabric doesn’t sticks too close to skin. Right fit for a little heavy body type. Normally the choice of senior positioned men in their 30-40s. A white classic fit shirt is a must for any wardrobe.

Sf18ebI.gif
cxI48NA.jpg
A62rUi8.jpg
Rz60o92.jpg
g4EYgRL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom