What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

If you walk in a street with ur life savings dangeling in a transparent bag and if u get robbed then its ur 100 % fault for being careless and stupid.
In her case.... u dont pose in front of 1000s of jahil men and expect no response. Even in west with one of the best law and order women still get harrassed.
This tiktoker was being a cheap attention ho. She got what she wanted.

Do not compare her to a purse. She is fully dressed and there is no excuse for such barbaric behavior by those rapists.

She may have made a bad decision to be in a Jahil crowd....
However, the blame lies 100% on the sick criminal behavior of those rapists.

Its always like this with conservative people, the more conservative a person is the more uncivilized he is, if a woman even just talks with a smile to them they will think she is flirting with them, if a woman celebrates and laughs with them they think she is inviting them to fk her.
Very uncivilized people.

A lot of Albanians are Catholic too , no? But not many are Muslim.. not ones I've come across anyways.
Yes some of them are Catholic too. Mostly in the north and center of Albania.

Its not just law and order. People need education.
In the West there is education without punishment,in muslim countries there is punishment without education. There should be both sufficient education and harsh punishment in such cases.

Its always like this with conservative people, the more conservative a person is the more uncivilized he is, if a woman even just talks with a smile to them they will think she is flirting with them, if a woman celebrates and laughs with them they think she is inviting them to fk her.
Very uncivilized people.

They look more like jahils not conservative. What makes you think they are "conservative"???

You'll be surprised as to how many muslims come to Europe,try to do something bad like this and the next day protest about their "islamic rights"

I still don't see any "conservative" in that video. Just a bunch of jahils.

Yeah they are Jahil ofcourse.
But we can safely say they are not liberals and pro woman's rights, so yeah obviously they are conservative.
I don’t think conservative is the only aspect - ignorant and frustrated is the real issue along with knowing there is no repercussions. When you have issues with pests like crows - to keep them from coming back , you brutalize it and hang it from a tree for the rest to see.. preferably until the body rots.

There have been many cases of Afghan and Pakistani crimes here that shocked the whole country. My friend from Karachi often told me,when I showed him faces and/or names of the criminals,that they were Punjabi.
Somehow a lot of the Pakistanis in Greece come from the Punjab. Some Banglas were involved too,but it's mostly Afghans and Pakis. Northern African Arabs have started becoming notorious here as well. They come as "refugees",algerians,tunisians and moroccans.

Maybe I should make a seperate thread about the Pakistani image in Greece 🤔
Please do and tag me when you are done...

More knowledge especially from a local perspective can never be bad....

I think we desperately need better education, which covers social aspect as well.

Sir G,
Education which we are getting in our institutes does not play any significant role in improving our social behaviour and the incident itself is witness to that.
IMO, education to respect elders, relatives and women around started rightly from the homes based on family system.
Else, in USA/Europe the cases of misbehaving, rape and beating females are far more higher, though they are more educated than us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom