What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

There have been many cases of Afghan and Pakistani crimes here that shocked the whole country. My friend from Karachi often told me,when I showed him faces and/or names of the criminals,that they were Punjabi.
Somehow a lot of the Pakistanis in Greece come from the Punjab. Some Banglas were involved too,but it's mostly Afghans and Pakis. Northern African Arabs have started becoming notorious here as well. They come as "refugees",algerians,tunisians and moroccans.

Maybe I should make a seperate thread about the Pakistani image in Greece 🤔
Make a thread. and I want to as there why Greece doesn't send them away??

Oh and by the way,most of the Shias here who celebrate Ashura,look dark-skinned
How did these loser get to Europe? What happened to Visa policy , immigration control?
There have been many cases of Afghan and Pakistani crimes here that shocked the whole country. My friend from Karachi often told me,when I showed him faces and/or names of the criminals,that they were Punjabi.
Somehow a lot of the Pakistanis in Greece come from the Punjab. Some Banglas were involved too,but it's mostly Afghans and Pakis. Northern African Arabs have started becoming notorious here as well. They come as "refugees",algerians,tunisians and moroccans.

Maybe I should make a seperate thread about the Pakistani image in Greece 🤔
This is really concerning, Pakistan is not going through a war or any other crisis so they definitely don't qualify for asylum/refugee status.

Please do make a thread about them if possible

Make a thread. and I want to as there why Greece doesn't send them away??
Leftist organizations appear and start protesting,communist and other leftist political parties start nagging,
anarchists and NGOs with their lawyers and the media (oh the media...) start attacking anyone who says immigrants or "refugees" must leave or be deported forcefully. If you say anything bad about them,you are immidiately "fascist,racist,homophobic". At least in Turkey you can spray LGBT protests with water and not care. But here? Oh no! You are racist! Love is love! :victory:

absolutely disgusting! I say torture and kill them all in front of their families, in the areas they belong, and a charge sheet be read out loudly so that people know what they are being punished for!

also, its time Pakistani authorities started thinking about separate spaces for women in public areas, I would never want females of my families to go anywhere near these places until these people are reined in.

P0rn turns you into barbaric rapists. Pakistani men are by and large addicted to this.
That survey has been disproven. It was bounce clicks on Muslim countries but not non Muslim countries. Pakistan has a **** problem but not as much as the west

I happen to know Albanian women who work as models.

Actually,many of the Albos in Greece (I don't know about Italy or other countries) are atheist or just typically muslim. Some have been baptized Orthodox. But many of them just don't care about religion.
A lot of Albanians are Catholic too , no? But not many are Muslim.. not ones I've come across anyways.

This is one of the many videos that are being shared on WhatsApp groups showing how men were groping her and touching her. Look at the number of people in this video!! All she wanted to do was celebrate Independence Day at minar e Pakistan. Is that a crime?

DIG Operations Lahore
@DIGOpsLahore

Replying to
@MashwaniAzhar

@OutOnAbudget
and 2 others
In this regard case# 988/21 has been registered at PS Lorry adda and all possible efforts are being made to identify the culprits through video evidence and CCTV footage.

Police register case against hundreds for assaulting woman in Lahore's Greater Iqbal Park on Aug 14
Imran GabolPublished August 17, 2021 - Updated about 6 hours ago

A woman's silhouette  is seen in this file photo. — AP's silhouette  is seen in this file photo. — AP

A woman's silhouette is seen in this file photo. — AP
Lahore police on Tuesday registered a case against hundreds of unidentified persons for assaulting and stealing from a female TikToker and her companions at the city's Greater Iqbal Park on Independence Day.
In the first information report (FIR) registered at the Lorry Adda police station, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, the complainant stated that she, along with six companions, were filming a video near Minar-e-Pakistan on Independence Day when around 300 to 400 people "attacked us".
She said that she and her companions made a lot of effort to escape from the crowd. Observing the situation, the park's security guard opened the gate to the enclosure around Minar-e-Pakistan, the FIR quotes her as saying.
"However, the crowd was huge and people were scaling the enclosure and coming towards us. People were pushing and pulling me to the extent that they tore my clothes. Several people tried to help me but the crowd was too huge and they kept throwing me in the air," she said.
She further stated that her companions were also assaulted. During the struggle, her ring and earrings were "forcibly taken", besides a mobile phone of one of her companions, his identity card and Rs15,000 that he had on his person.
"The unidentified persons assaulted us violently," the complainant added.
The FIR was registered under sections 354 A (assault or use of criminal force against woman and stripping her of her clothes), 382 (theft after preparation made for causing death, hurt or restraint in order to commit the theft), 147 (rioting) and 149 (unlawful assembly) of the Pakistan Penal Code.
Meanwhile, Lahore DIG Operations Sajid Kiyani ordered the superintendent of police (SP) to take "immediate legal action" against the suspects involved in the incident.
"The suspects should be traced with the help of the footage," a statement quoted the police official as saying.
Those who "violated women's honour and harassed them will be brought within the ambit of the law", Kiyani added.
A video of the incident started circulating on social media earlier today with citizens expressing anger over the actions of the men in the video.
The latest incident comes amid renewed focus on violence against women in Pakistan, following the murders of Noor Mukadam and Quratul Ain in July.
In the same month, a video went viral on social media in which six men were seen harassing a couple in Islamabad. The men held the couple at gunpoint, forced them to strip and then beat them up. Moreover, they also abused the couple verbally and physically by doing vulgar acts.
Four of the suspects were later arrested.

Police register case against hundreds for assaulting woman in Lahore's Greater Iqbal Park on Aug 14 - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I've seen both videos and there are many trying to help, but you're right there's many trying to grope. F*cking devils.
They should have the skin of their backs torn off by whips in public.
Where the hell were the police? Or is that a stupid question.

your source for that? The same that says Women are equal in Islam? Lol

Yes. Women are equal in Islam. Islam offsets everyone, Equality of Opportunity; not necessarily Equality of Outcome.
Its not just law and order. People need education.

I know of many educated rapists in the West often in the media. They are usually men in positions of power.

If you walk in a street with ur life savings dangeling in a transparent bag and if u get robbed then its ur 100 % fault for being careless and stupid.
In her case.... u dont pose in front of 1000s of jahil men and expect no response. Even in west with one of the best law and order women still get harrassed.
This tiktoker was being a cheap attention ho. She got what she wanted.
I wish one day we can give em beating, jail time, huge fines to these insects

And say they got what they wanted...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom