What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

What pakistanis do on 14 aug is baboonism and not celebration. As a muslim we celebrate by thanking Allah, praying and helping the poor. These baboons come out and shout and make noise and act like animals, this is no celebration. I never go out in these days, or i may shoot someone. Women should also be smart and not go out in these days.

What pakistanis do on 14 aug is baboonism and not celebration. As a muslim we celebrate by thanking Allah, praying and helping the poor. These baboons come out and shout and make noise and act like animals, this is no celebration. I never go out in these days, or i may shoot someone. Women should also be smart and not go out in these days.
People inheritantly want to have fun

So they'll act like baboons, no issues as long as they don't do something like this

You can reform still, but the older we get, the harder it is. I was speaking more for our next generation. For these men, they need to be punished and then sent to some kind of education camp. If they do it again, the punishment must be harsher.

China does this so well, and to those PC folks, we do need this for people in the subcontinent.

Too many indisciplined people in our countries. European bleeding hearts don't get it.

Doesn't look like a place to enjoy 'herself'

She should be able to go wherever she wants. From the videos i can clearly see that its day time and not night or late night.

You ask why she went there? It was friggin Independence day. Every patriotic Pakistani celebrates this occasion one way or another.

She choose to go to the best place possible in her city on this occasion. Where she could raise her flag proudly or celebrate the way she likes.

Illegal immigrants do that stuff here in big festivals or any other chance they get. Mostly Afghans,Pakistanis,Albanians and sometimes Arabs like Algerians,Tunisians,Moroccans,maybe Syrians too.
Kick em out bro

It's not host countries responsibility to feed other countries burdens

In Afghans case send them to NATO countries

They 100% deserve it

P0rn turns you into barbaric rapists. Pakistani men are by and large addicted to this.
Why can't we allow harsh punishments?

Why do the Europeans come and cry about how countries choose to govern themselves

And no it doesn't, many Muslim countries watch it none of em have a rape problem hell even Pak itself doesn't have a major rape problem if we want to be honest

Yes it's an issue but not a major one

most Pakistanis don’t even know there own religion the things they do thinking it’s Sunnah is just frightening.

Disgusting. I think the little boy in green is trying to help her. Each of these guys should be whipped. A scarred back will be a life long reminder.

Unfortunately nothing will happen. First thing Punjab police will ask is what she was doing there.

Why can't we allow harsh punishments?

Why do the Europeans come and cry about how countries choose to govern themselves

And no it doesn't, many Muslim countries watch it none of em have a rape problem hell even Pak itself doesn't have a major rape problem if we want to be honest

Yes it's an issue but not a major issue

Corrupt society. Corrupt police.

i have seen animalistic behaviour not only during chand raat and independence day, but also during peak shopping times.

in major shopping centres when ladies go a lot of people become uncouth.

Sadly, this happens when there is no rule of law.

Back
Top Bottom