What's new

MEMRI : Turkish Daily Calls to Form Muslim army against Israel

Muslim World not even close to US... USA won't fight Islamic countries but they would provide weapons to Israel.... Islamic Countries would be smart to not let those weapons to get to Israel shoot down the US support. US Would try to provide x10 the weapons support they provided Israel in 1973 yom kippur war.
In 1973 the US threatened Egypt to send its own troops if The Usraeli army trapped west of Sinai was to be destroyed.. the matter my friend went to the first degree of nuclear alert between the USSR and the US when Russia said it will also send troops if the US did..in brief.. the US is ready to fight for Usrael if the latter's survival is in question..

But in theory and as an ultimate solution I agree that it is possible for the Muslim world to fight the US through its supplies to Usrael.. only that it will provoke a world war, since downing US cargo civilian or military planes and sinking their ships will be nothing less than a declaration of war.. and NATO and other US allies will certainly get involved in the war beside the US.. then there will be havoc all over the planet.. So it is not that simple..

In 1973 the US threatened Egypt by sending its own troops if The Usraeli army trapped west of Sinai is to be destroyed.. the matter my friend went to the first degree of nuclear alert between the USSR and the US when Russia said it will also send troops if the US did..in brief.. the US is ready to fight for Usrael..if the latter's survival is in question..
But as an ultimate solution I agree that it is possible for the Muslim world to fight the US trough its supplies to Usrael.. only that itwill provoke a world war, since downing US cargo civilian or military planes and sinking their ships will be nothing less than a declaration of war.. and NATO and other US allies will certainly get involved in the war beside the US.. then there will be havoc all over the planet.. So it is not that simple..
The number of Israeli troops trapped in west of sinai? Egypt could have done major damage then, Henry Kissinger effed things up....

The British divided the Muslim in such a manner that no Muslim superpower would ever emerge again to challenge them. What they didn't realise is that the small, powerless countries they created were bound to seek treaty alliances to meet defense needs. This has created a conducive environment for the concept of a "Muslim NATO". IMCTC is just an experiment in this regard.
Muslim countries are themselves to be blamed.... They should be spending the most on research and development and Education but they don't.....

In 1973 the US threatened Egypt to send its own troops if The Usraeli army trapped west of Sinai was to be destroyed.. the matter my friend went to the first degree of nuclear alert between the USSR and the US when Russia said it will also send troops if the US did..in brief.. the US is ready to fight for Usrael if the latter's survival is in question..

But in theory and as an ultimate solution I agree that it is possible for the Muslim world to fight the US through its supplies to Usrael.. only that it will provoke a world war, since downing US cargo civilian or military planes and sinking their ships will be nothing less than a declaration of war.. and NATO and other US allies will certainly get involved in the war beside the US.. then there will be havoc all over the planet.. So it is not that simple..

It is the other way around. USA forced Israel not to destroy Egyptian 3rd Army.

And the given map included gilgit baltistan into India. Wow, what a vision.

It is the other way around. USA forced Israel not to destroy Egyptian 3rd Army.
Read Sharon's own words:"We didn't know who was surrounding whom"..:lol:
And operation "Shamel" that got Kissinger running all over the world to save the main forces of the Usraeli army
And go cry rivers somewhere else.. you complex from Arabs shows too much.. at least get deep knowledge of a subject before posting empty rhetoric..

Back
Top Bottom