What's new

MEMRI : Turkish Daily Calls to Form Muslim army against Israel

so what stop from all isla countries to defeat us?

I'm a simple man...When I see MEMRI... I Run...
Well the Memri TV memes are hilarious though. :D

902.jpg

cf2.jpg

399.jpg

DBldVCAUMAE5Uyw.jpg

With Al Jews or Al saud currently trying to make Israel friend, it's hard for Muslim world to make Israel it's enemy.al Jews is a disease.

Well the Memri TV memes are hilarious though. :D

902.jpg

cf2.jpg

399.jpg

DBldVCAUMAE5Uyw.jpg

Well... MEMRI is living thanks to the work of some weirdos/retards in the region... And portray them as being the only belief of "every" muslim around...

If you knew what many weirdos in Israel are saying...you will find ISIS as angels... and those Israeli retards are aired on "National Tvs"... and not some broken/hidden Arabic channels lost on Nilesat/Arabsat satellites...

As the only Muslim-majority country with nuclear weapons what did Pakistan do about Libya and Syria?? :coffee:

Put your reading glasses on and comprehend what I wrote first and foremost. Don't quote me deleting my original reply.

This..coming from Turkey which has formal diplomatic ties with Usrael is very questionable.. we all know those statistics.. but are we as the Muslim world ready to fight the US.. because without the latter Usrael is irrelevant just in the context of the ME..let alone the Muslim world..

This..coming from Turkey which has formal diplomatic ties with Usrael is very questionable.. we all know those statistics.. but are we as the Muslim world ready to fight the US.. because without the latter Usrael is irrelevant just in the context of the ME..let alone the Muslim world..
You shouldnt take anything coming from Yeni Safak serious anyways.

But apart from that Saudis just allowed Israeli planes to fly over Saudi Arabia, you guys cant use that argument against Turkey anymore.

22073362_s.jpg

Do you really think even if there is muslim nato they can defeat Israel, which has USA behind it
No...... No Muslim countries have good power projection capabilities.... No long range bombers..... No Supercarriers.... No SLBM.......
Like no one else has nukes.
Islamic Nato don't have SLBM or Nuclear Submarine.
so what stop from all isla countries to defeat us?
Islamic countries can't defeat you yet. You are a high Tech Nation.... Very Highly developed country....
now dont complain if we double our size :wave:
Double the army?
And who is gonna do this?
Nobody has the capability....
Muslim World not even close to US... USA won't fight Islamic countries but they would provide weapons to Israel.... Islamic Countries would be smart to not let those weapons to get to Israel shoot down the US support. US Would try to provide x10 the weapons support they provided Israel in 1973 yom kippur war.
A far-from-reality conservative newspaper with no strategic analysis capability. Everything in the article needs an " IF "...
Damn it!! No strategic bombers, no long range bombers, air lift capability.... nuclear submarines..... No Super carriers. Lack of Power projection ability.

Back
Top Bottom