What's new

Memoirs of a (Pakistani) Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new happening in Pakistan, if we do some historic study, forced conversions occurred during the Islamic spread in sub continent,
First it was the turn of Arabic invading soldiers to force convert Hindu,Buddist and Zorastrian women in Punjab and Sindh. Now it is the time for the Radical fuedal lords and Mullahs to convert the people whose ancestors refused to convert from the time of Mohammed bin Qasim

Dude you are seriously ignorant, even the Arabs themselves were not muslim at first...then they converted..so whats the big deal if non-arabs became muslim. Today only 30 % of the muslims are arabs....lemme ask you if Islam came by sword here then what about Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh...please forgodsake...don't believe in fairy tales !!!

Thank you fro sharing your story book tales with us....
Many know that such crap was spread by crusaders to justify what they did as well as to move the blame from them to the Muslims....since they burned the Muslim libraries...there are no formal records by the Muslims but a lot of records by proper explorers in those times from China to Europe...Please read authentic books not biased propaganda!

Thats the difference between the mullahs and the normal Pakistani community...It is the mullahs who love to come in the news and I have already written that they need to be removed...

Liberal? Lolzz...Pakistan is liberal alright...go see Lahore and Karachi cities...you will not see the differences between these cities and that of Mumbai or Delhi...But if you want to pick a village in Pakistan please pick a village in India too...same is going on on BOTH sides of the borders!

You cannot argue with the historical facts, do some historic study before posting.

We need to get rid off those politicians who are spreading hatred for their own beneficial...Because a common Pakistani doesn't really care if his neighbour is a Hindu or Chrisitian as long as they mind their own businesses there is no harm there...The problem comes when SOME ONE - until now it is debated who this someone is - INITIATES a wild fire by burning/ destroying or kidnapping a person of a different religion or even a sect!

Those Politicians are the result of misplaced ideologies which were actively promoted by the military, its not that they sprouted just like that..

Its a vicious cycle.

Most of the Islamic world today are muslims because their forefathers were forced to convert on pain of death.

That is FACT.

That violence begot more violence, on peers and future generations.

If I have been forced and have succumbed, who the hell is he or she having the gumption to hold out?

Islam qabool kar - otherwise kill the kafir, the enemy of the one and only true word.

First alien invader on invaded. And then increasingly brother on brother.

And so it continued.

To this day.

The world fights back now.

Increasingly polarized as Islam becomes a generic entity in the minds of those who do not believe in it.

And those who believe, and peacefully, have no option but to be swept further away from the mainstream they wish they could be a part of - but cannot anymore because quite simply, they are Muslim, and are silently hostage to the overwhelming radical section of their faith.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you must be a professional troll, this is the same regurgitated garbage all agitated hindus say after they realize their religion is 5000 years old and only declining LOLOLOL
Sure thank you for your wonderful insight, now all of us will realize that one man did all that

Dude you are seriously ignorant, even the Arabs themselves were not muslim at first...then they converted..so whats the big deal if non-arabs became muslim. Today only 30 % of the muslims are arabs....lemme ask you if Islam came by sword here then what about Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh...please forgodsake...don't believe in fairy tales !!!

Am i talking about Islam in Indonesia, Malaysia. the thread is about pakistan and its radical elements. Stick to the topic, Why are you bringing other countries here.

You cannot argue with the historical facts, do some historic study before posting.
Historical facts?
Go to the wikipedia article about Islam in China/Japan/etc. where muslims armies never went and Islam still spread. I wonder who forced the Uighurs, or tajiks or turks or malaysian to accept Islam lol?

Those Politicians are the result of misplaced ideologies which were actively promoted by the military, its not that they sprouted just like that..

Nope...NO POLITICIAN actually preaches Islam...because if he does...he may not be able to convince people by lying nor will he be able to kill the people he needs to get to his seat (RAJNEETI)...

Am i talking about Islam in Indonesia, Malaysia. the thread is about pakistan and its radical elements. Stick to the topic, Why are you bringing other countries here.

That was an example of countries where no one has been able to proof Islam was brought by sword...because the people in those countries accepted Islam on their own accord...when Arab traders went there...Even Islam in China came from Arab traders not sword fighting people!

Historical facts?
Go to the wikipedia article about Islam in China/Japan/etc. where muslims armies never went and Islam still spread. I wonder who forced the Uighurs, or tajiks or turks or malaysian to accept Islam lol?

Wiki isn't a very good source...But it gives you basics- though some may not be great...and well, at least we scientists are not allowed to quote it - only take the definition!

Wiki isn't a very good source...But it gives you basics- though some may not be great...and well, at least we scientists are not allowed to quote it - only take the definition!
ikr, it's full of indian trolls taking advantage of thei ridiculously huge population and keep editing articles to be against Islam, you can usually recognize troll edits by their indian ishtyle bad engliss and the admins n wiki arent enough to take care of them all

ikr, it's full of indian trolls taking advantage of thei ridiculously huge population and keep editing articles to be against Islam, you can usually recognize troll edits by their indian ishtyle bad engliss and the admins n wiki arent enough to take care of them all

Lolzz...couldn't be bothered..I only go to wiki for basics or definition and nothing else...Never study religion from Wiki nor Nationalism!

We can discuss the spread of Islam some other time and on another thread. Shall we stick to the main topic in this thread?
I would like to thank our Indian friends for having a decent and meaningful discussion on this topic. I would also like to thank my Pakistani countrymen for their brutal honesty and understanding of our problems in our country. We can only make our own country better and by comparing our problems with others only undermines us, no one else.
This young girl is a Pakistani. Whether she is a Hindu, Sunni, Shia, Ahmadi or Atheist she is a Pakistani and must be given her full rights as a person, the full protection of the law and her human rights cannot be violated by any person, group or state. This is against the law of Pakistan and Islam. It is also against all decency and common sense.
The Hudood Laws are an ***.
These laws were made to soothe the insecurities and fervours of hypocrites and not to protect the Image of Allah and Islam. They certainly do not impart justice or equality.
If the long bearded (for show only) mullahs were interested in preserving the image of our great religion they would be calling for the abolishment of this horrendous and unjust law.
For those that believe in the wrath of God then note: ever since this law came to being there has been no peace in Pakistan. This is his wrath for abandoning the justice of Islam for cheap shots for a dictator to remain in power. Zia and his legacy must be torn out of Pakistan and we must not abandon our founding father’s vision.
The other day I witnessed a mob.
A mob of people saving 1 woman's life. Damn the cost, their time, their equipment, their medicines, she must be saved. She was a Muslim woman and the mob was non-Muslim. All of us prayed for their success and in our hearts praised their heroics to God. Inshallah they will find a place in God's garden and they will.
So please can all of us Muslims get over ourselves and look hard and fast at our hypocrisy and ask are we Muslims or those people saving that woman? I think they are more Muslim than we will ever be.
God made us all equal and he will allow all and each one of us to enter paradise regardless of our colour, creed, caste, religion, gender, ability as long as we all try to do the best we can for our fellow human beings.
In order to make our lives better in Pakistan we must get rid of the Talibanisation also known as Jahilism. This Talibanisation is nothing more than the cult of death. They cannot create or protect or save lives, so they can only destroy. God is the creator and abhors anyone that destroys his greatest creation- us.

Nope...NO POLITICIAN actually preaches Islam...because if he does...he may not be able to convince people by lying nor will he be able to kill the people he needs to get to his seat (RAJNEETI)...

I was not talking about Islam but the ideology propagated, I'm sure everyone knows Sher Ali of Pataudi and how he transformed the political scene of your country..

What a shameless post. Instead of helping your countrymen you are busy questioning the reality of their problems.
And then you shout about Kashmir. This is what minorities of Kashmir would be subjected to if Kashmir was to become Pakistani. Thank God at least that will never happen.
Insha Allah !
Someone should really do something about Dawn News this news network has been publishing divisive and vitriolic propaganda articles that are designed to undermine Pakistan and it's efforts to progress. These people not only exaggerate the stories they report but editorialize the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom