What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters
Running my family NGO providing free cancer treatment to patients in Karachi's government hospitals.
Electrical Engineer by way of academics. Deliberating on the next steps in life.....whether to pursue further study, switch field or become a malang.

21, done with engg. waiting for results, placed in 2 it companies at paltry 3l P.A package :( gave cat and gre exams, fucked up with cat while gre was good... pata nahi wat do with life.. :(

What did you get in GRE? Was that new test with 5 sections?

3 lac per annum is not bad in India....it is standard...no? Most of my friends started with that....and they all studied in UK/USA

HAL Lucknow, on probation. :cry:

Ab koi hasna mat bc. :pissed:
:crazy_pilot::dance3:

the project is meant to be open-source... all of it... i will try making money by working with governments but main intention is cutting into the profits of capitalist companies like intel, samsung, arm, sap etc. :D

I have a friend like you.
So, you want to fight the capitalists, by being one yourself ? You don't have to answer that :lol:.

My advice, go for GRE and why didn't you go for GATE ? Complete your Masters...Don't stop before that.

wow.

Gate mein interest nahi tha bhai... what are you doing ??

Gate mein interest nahi tha bhai... what are you doing ??

Engineer.
Presently in a job. Sometimes I help in running a family business. Lately related to one non-profit and one for-profit organization.

That's all that I can tell you :)

bionic-eye-implant.jpg

does the iris work like a animal iris?? and is that eye filled with liquid??

Running my family NGO providing free cancer treatment to patients in Karachi's government hospitals.

it is sad that in south asia, medical treatment is mostly non-free and governments leave such things to concerned citizens and themselves spend on buying weapons.

Electrical Engineer by way of academics. Deliberating on the next steps in life.....whether to pursue further study, switch field or become a malang.

you are in mid-20's, i am guessing... take it easy for a year or two.

------------------

@Spring Onion , saw you lurking in the thread earlier :D but you didn't participate.

Back
Top Bottom